View Poll Results: Who wins?

Voters
2. You may not vote on this poll
  • Baltimore Ravens

0 0%
  • Green Bay Packers

2 100.00%
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Week 11 GDT: Baltimore Ravens (4-5) at Green Bay Packers (5-4)

Week Eleven
    @

Sunday, November 19th at 1PM EST/12PM CST
    TV: CBS

Players To Watch

Offensive Leaders

~VS~

Alex Collins, RB #34 - 521 Yards / 5.6 YPC / 0 TD Rating
    Davante Adams, WR #17 - 494 Yards / 42 Rec / 6 TD

Defensive Leaders

~VS~

Terrell Suggs,OLB #55 - 25(19) Tackles / 5.5 Sacks / 2 FF
    Nick Perry, OLB #53 - 31(20) Tackles / 7 Sacks / 1 FF

Click For More Stats

Quote Originally Posted by hughest4 View Post

Week Eleven
    @

Sunday, November 19th at 1PM EST/12PM CST
    TV: CBS

Players To Watch

Offensive Leaders

~VS~

Alex Collins, RB #34 - 521 Yards / 5.6 YPC / 0 TD Rating
    Davante Adams, WR #17 - 494 Yards / 42 Rec / 6 TD

Defensive Leaders

~VS~

Terrell Suggs,OLB #55 - 25(19) Tackles / 5.5 Sacks / 2 FF
    Nick Perry, OLB #53 - 31(20) Tackles / 7 Sacks / 1 FF

Click For More Stats
    I am going to this game. Hopefully 2 in a row for the Pack. Key for me is the pass rush and pass defense. If the run defense can continue to be stingy and get pressure on Flacco I think GB can win comfy if Hundley takes care of the ball. I see this as a low-scoring game. Packers win this game and suddenly the feeling of the season changes. Said at 4-4 could win 4 of next 5...W over Bears...Ravens, Browns, Bucs in next 4 weeks...if the Pack sits at 8-5 and AR comes back....

I don't see us winning comfortably, but I can definitely see us winning.
    The Ravens are a very average team with some huge issues offensively. I say we take this one 17-16.

Red Zone highlights so far 2 picks by Hundley.

Hundley just looks uncomfortable out there. That hamstring thing must be bad, he has had good protection and could of run a couple of times for decent yardage.

Heís made some really nice plays and made some nice reads. Then he just makes the dumbest plays. I sort of get the smith pick. It was a defense designed to bait that throw. Still should know better, but at least somewhat understandable. The 2nd pick is completely unacceptable. Terrible play and even worse decision.

Hundley officially SUCKS!!! Apparently the ball has glue on it he can't throw it away, just duck and take another sack. 4th down whip it down field, as good as a punt if picked off.

Quote Originally Posted by Pcs Papa View Post
    Hundley officially SUCKS!!! Apparently the ball has glue on it he can't throw it away, just duck and take another sack. 4th down whip it down field, as good as a punt if picked off.
    this makes it easier to move on without him after this year. saving on the cap.

Hundley needs to learn how to step up in the pocket. You canít bail backwards every play.

Well, what do we do at qb now? Hundley clearly isn't the answer. Bring in Kap, if he does good that's great, if he is crappy then everyone can shut up about him and he goes away.

Quote Originally Posted by Pcs Papa View Post
    Well, what do we do at qb now? Hundley clearly isn't the answer. Bring in Kap, if he does good that's great, if he is crappy then everyone can shut up about him and he goes away.
    no. if you make a change you bring in Callahan. you are moving on from Hundley this off season. you must see what you in Callahan.

Hundley

I'm on the start Callahan bandwagon or bring in a vet. Hundley isn't comfortable in the pocket, doesn't throw the deep ball, and hesitates throughout his progressions.

I highly doubt McCarthy makes any changes, but it's clear that the offense is very limited right now.

Hundley at Pitt on Monday night football. Hope he wears his brown pants.

Hundley is so bad lolol

Runs straight backwards instead of stepping up every other play.

Takes sacks constantly.

Takes sacks on 4th down.

Doesn't know when to scramble.

Isn't accurate past ten yards.

Is hesitant and scared

Checks down late in games in desperation time on 3 and 11.

Can't feel any blindside pressure.

Can't see the most obvious things like when the tight end released. RIGHT in front of him and he took the sack on 3rd and 6 that one time. It was so easy to see I ****ing saw it during the play.

Zero ability to go through a progression. He picks who he wants before the play and throws there or he takes a sack or does a check down.

He's so bad it's almost funny.

It's almost impossible to get to this level and be worse than he is.

lol yup its clearly all hundley... even though last year we could win with anyone at QB remember???? Hundley is bad but this has been exactly the Rodgers effect... THIS TEAM ISNT GOOD... We have all these weapons etc etc etc... did you watch the games? Does hundley miss throws? yes... so did rodgers but Rodgers throws guys open which 99.9 percent of QBs cant do... Our team is ****. Our wideouts are overrated as ****... The ****ing colts with brissett are better than us without Rodgers... REALLY THINK ABOUT THAT. This is what happens when you have an overrated POS GM who doesnt do his job...

Keep drinking the hundley is bad kool aid... We just lost to one of the worst teams in football at home 23-0 lol... Yup its hundley. Even though MM is suppose to be a winning coach and we are suppose to be loaded and anyone can fill in and at least keep us good lol... I love that this happened... I love that Rodgers went down because now people get to see what he carried/how long he has carried it for and just how horrid our coaching staff and GM are.

Dont worry though... nothing will get fixed because their fall back will be its hard to win when you lose your QB and when he comes back next year we will be fine.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast