Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by tmacsc2 View Post
    This is completely wrong about mccoy. The routes are terrible, because he only calls about 4 different routes. Over and over and over.

Prolly half of DTs receptions are slant routes. Ya don't think the defense keys in on that?! It stopped our comeback drive when mccoy tried to call a slant for sanders not to mention how many times did Philly and NE either jump those or intercepted them?!

Don't get me started on the rub routes, he keeps calling these too even tho our 3rd WR can't execute it and gets called for the offense pass interference every damn time.

McCoy had one year where he was great and that was when he completely switched a whole offense for a guy who couldn't run a NFL offense yet but could do the read option damn good. McCoy since than from what I have seen basically built a vanilla offense in San Diego and kept it with him over here in Denver. Piss poor offense with a piss poor QB and a just below mediocre QB gets you the piss poor offense we have seen since the losing streak started.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
    If you wanted bland route concepts...that was Kubs system last year.

You want McCoy to call deep shots? You need time on the o-line for that. Screens? Probably could use more...but you don't think they will key in on that?

Somebody had to go...apparently it was McCoy. Knew we were getting a more complex system...but go figure...guess it wasn't as "player friendly" as these coaches said all pre-season long it was going to be.

Quote Originally Posted by mgjohnson7851 View Post
    Haha yeah I've heard that your OC is awful. He's gotta be gone at the end of the year, right?

I hope he's an improvement. Can't be much worse tbh. But there's no way we score anywhere close to 40. Hell getting to 20 would be a milestone lol.
    Mind you....probably the only reason that guy is the OC for the Raiders is because Joseph wanted HIM as our OC. So the Raiders blocked him by promoting him...

which lead us to Musgrave..

Can't really make this **** up.

Quote Originally Posted by BRAVE KID View Post
    If you wanted bland route concepts...that was Kubs system last year.

You want McCoy to call deep shots? You need time on the o-line for that. Screens? Probably could use more...but you don't think they will key in on that?

Somebody had to go...apparently it was McCoy. Knew we were getting a more complex system...but go figure...guess it wasn't as "player friendly" as these coaches said all pre-season long it was going to be.
    No, he called deep shots every 3rd and short it seemed lol I'm not a typical fan dude, I'm not calling for 40 yard bombs every 2 throws. You are correct about his run plays tho for sure.

Screens to the rb for sure! How about a dual RB out to the flats play both cj and Booker are good recieving back **** so is Charles, could mimic Atlanta offense last year. How about splitting Charles out wide?

How about putting DT in the slot more for seam routes or skinny posts or 5 yard flanker routes?

McCoy was just calling a few of the same routes, easy for defenses to jump as we have seen since the giants game. Switching the route concepts up and keep the defense guess will help with the jumping routes i haven't seen the Sanders fake slant and cut to the pylon in the red zone since he made that CB fall and scored a TD which I believe was week 2 against Dallas. I haven't seen a fade route to Thomas when we are in the red zone for a while either

Source: #Broncos quietly shopped Demaryius Thomas at trade deadline, and are potentially looking to move on from him this off season.

Team feels he lost strength when he switched to vegan diet, hasn't been same player.

This is from Benjamin allbright. Interesting. I been wondering why we haven't seen that physicality from DT we used to see.

So we go from bland scheme (not innovated enough) to complex scheme (too tough to execute)...back to bland scheme with Musgrave (which is what he is going to bring back).

Kubs was criticized for putting players in his scheme. McCoy, essentially, criticized for the SAME ****in thing...but it being harder in complexity. Now, Musgrave is going to go back to the WCO (and if it doesn't get any better) HE'LL get criticized for it being too bland...cause his route concepts and play calling aren't exactly the most dynamic either.

What a **** fest. We don't even know what the hell we want to do on offense.

This move is definitely for Paxton though. Musgrave will dumb it down well enough for him.

Lynch can't run McCoy's offense...so in order to see Lynch in action..put him in something he can run. The perfect scapegoat.

I swear if they go back to Trevor I'm checking out on this season

Quote Originally Posted by TeamGoku View Post
    I swear if they go back to Trevor I'm checking out on this season
    Oh I'm ****ing done with the season and the WHOLE coaching staff and putting elway on the, on ****ING fire seat if that happens hahahah

100% agree

Brooklyn to Denver to L.A. to Denver and back to L.A.
    Actually, I'm embarrassed too. Never thought we would be this non-competitive. But, I will always wear my orange and blue. I've been around too long. Plus, I believe in John.

Bottom line - This is all on John Elway's shoulders. He created it, now he has to fix it.

Unleash Paxton Lynch. Let's see if he has what it takes.
    Couldn't Make The Cut As A Denver Broncos Cheerleader

Mets Dieharder Since '63
    Broncos Dieharder Since '73
    Los Angeles Kings Dieharder Since '87

uapeople you're gone, but never forgotten, R.I.P. - SPRING 2011

Source: #Broncos quietly shopped Demaryius Thomas at trade deadline, and are potentially looking to move on from him this off season.

Team feels he lost strength when he switched to vegan diet, hasn't been same player.

This is from Benjamin allbright. Interesting. I been wondering why we haven't seen that physicality from DT we used to see.

Very interesting read here. DT definitely is not the same player since he signed his fat contract. Is it because of the diet? I believe Tom Brady would disagree.

Mets Dieharder Since '63

We just can't lose to the Raidas.......

My least favorite team.

Mets Dieharder Since '63

Maybe if we put my sig in uniform, the team will get pumped up.....

Mets Dieharder Since '63

McCoy is a scapegoat, but when you hear that his playbook was so big that they were running plays in games that they didn't practice the week before, you understand that he absolutely deserved to be fired. You can MAYBE do that with an established offense and the players have been in the system for awhile. But you have young QB's, and it's the teams first year in this system. Absolutely stupid if that's true. It could also be a reason why it doesn't look like the offense has any chemistry.

I swear if the Broncos start any QB other than Lynch, I'll throw ****. There's zero reason not to play him. Let us know if he's worth keeping or not. Let us know if we need to draft a QB. VJ better not **** us any more then he already has.

Is there any truth to this? Allbright is the only person I am seeing report this. We apparently denied it pretty fast. Is is possible we move on from DT?

The Benefits of Being the 2016 Super Bowl 50 Champions!

In Elway I Trust

nykol is offline PSD's D.B.F. Nostradamus
    I dont see any truth to the DT report, we have his contract option at the end of this year anyways.

Brock the same old Brock from the SB year. Inaccurate outside the numbers at any depth, ugly deep ball that's consistently overthrown and loves his 10 yard routes over the middle.

Harris and Marshall need to shut up and play. You guys got soft, every fan sees it. On that note, what happened to Roby? He sucks. He hasnt been good since the SB year. I know its all but a foregone conclusion that Talib is released in the offseason but i have zero confidence in Roby taking that #2 spot.

Happy to see McCoy let go, hopefully that sparks the offense now that they see casualties. Olivio should be next.

Here's a question for everyone.. assuming Paxton starts the rest of the year. What do you need to see from him to determine whether he's the guy and not draft a QB with our 1st pick

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast