Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    I'm just disappointed Lynch didn't get in. I'm not shocked by the lose anymore. I just want to see Lynch the rest of the season. Cause the defense sucks the special teams sucks. The offense sucks. Might as well be 100% sure Lynch sucks too before moving on

Mccoys offense give lynch no chance. ****ing this guy is calling way to many slants. And how many of these ****ing rub routes are going to fail before he stops calling them

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

I will say Brock has his moments. That TD to Thomas was literally perfect, beautiful ball.

But he has his bad throws too, he missed Sanders for a TD cause he threw a line drive instead of putting a bit of air under it

Quote Originally Posted by tmacsc2 View Post
    I will say Brock has his moments. That TD to Thomas was literally perfect, beautiful ball.

But he has his bad throws too, he missed Sanders for a TD cause he threw a line drive instead of putting a bit of air under it

Brock has always been like that. He'll make a beautiful throw, but have more ****** throws than good. He's a good backup in the league, but not a starter.

Chris Harris and Bmarsh taking passive aggressive shots at elway after elways said team is a bit soft after the bye week

Welp. That's all she wrote. Heart breaking...this regress happened all so fast. Still haven't won since the bye week...****in astonishing. Two years in a row that we come out of the bye week like ****.

Brock tried. in some ways...I feel for him...drew two of the toughest teams in the league for his first two starts...lost his best option at RT...defense has been regressing hard and just the overall team...but he tried. He is what he is. Not the play-maker we need....and not the game manager we can use to win....since we need a little more than just a game manager at QB.

Play them all. DeMarcus Walker. McKenzie. Put Cryus at RT. Have Lynch run around for his life and look confused. Give De'Angelo some burn.

Hell, even put Langely at CB for some reps. No point to keep giving a look at Brock. He was a good sacrificial pawn.

Chris Harris and Bmarsh taking passive aggressive shots at elway after elways said team is a bit soft after the bye week

It worked. All units played with good effort. Elway knows what buttons to push to get a response on the field.

And anyway...Peko, Wolfe, Bay-Bay all said they agreed with him. Anytime you lose 6 games in a row...you're soft somewhere.

He's not just attacking players...he's attacking coaches too. It's a terrible product out there...he didn't put out broken team...the team broke.

Mccoys offense give lynch no chance. ****ing this guy is calling way to many slants. And how many of these ****ing rub routes are going to fail before he stops calling them

Nah, Lynch doesn't give Mccoy's offense a shot.

We don't have anyone that can read a defense. You'd be finding a lot more completions if we had a competent QB out there.

Tack along that RT is literally a black hole and that further limits what they can do as an offense.

Now, we're seeing what Kubs was saying last year (when he didn't offer that much help to his RT's) because he couldn't run his offense with that type of sieve.

Difference is...I've seen many more cases where McCoy has HELPED his RT's with constant doubles/chips...where Kubs wouldn't do it.

The routes are fine too. He's designing them in ways for guys to be open. We're just not hitting them.

The biggest thing McCoy has struggled with is the dynamics in the running game. He just doesn't call good running plays. I don't think he's ever had a good running offense (aside from the Tebow gadget circus).

At this point...just throw Lynch out there and have him run around. Lets see if his legs will do anything to get McCoy calling them differently.

And McCoy has been fired. Told ya that dudes playbook and play call were ******.

Quote Originally Posted by BRAVE KID View Post
    Nah, Lynch doesn't give Mccoy's offense a shot.

We don't have anyone that can read a defense. You'd be finding a lot more completions if we had a competent QB out there.

Tack along that RT is literally a black hole and that further limits what they can do as an offense.

Now, we're seeing what Kubs was saying last year (when he didn't offer that much help to his RT's) because he couldn't run his offense with that type of sieve.

Difference is...I've seen many more cases where McCoy has HELPED his RT's with constant doubles/chips...where Kubs wouldn't do it.

The routes are fine too. He's designing them in ways for guys to be open. We're just not hitting them.

The biggest thing McCoy has struggled with is the dynamics in the running game. He just doesn't call good running plays. I don't think he's ever had a good running offense (aside from the Tebow gadget circus).

At this point...just throw Lynch out there and have him run around. Lets see if his legs will do anything to get McCoy calling them differently.
    This is completely wrong about mccoy. The routes are terrible, because he only calls about 4 different routes. Over and over and over.

Prolly half of DTs receptions are slant routes. Ya don't think the defense keys in on that?! It stopped our comeback drive when mccoy tried to call a slant for sanders not to mention how many times did Philly and NE either jump those or intercepted them?!

Don't get me started on the rub routes, he keeps calling these too even tho our 3rd WR can't execute it and gets called for the offense pass interference every damn time.

McCoy had one year where he was great and that was when he completely switched a whole offense for a guy who couldn't run a NFL offense yet but could do the read option damn good. McCoy since than from what I have seen basically built a vanilla offense in San Diego and kept it with him over here in Denver. Piss poor offense with a piss poor QB and a just below mediocre QB gets you the piss poor offense we have seen since the losing streak started.

And McCoy has been fired. Told ya that dudes playbook and play call were ******.

I was just going to say it looks like a lot of you guys just got your wish. I assume next thing we see is Paxton will start for the rest of the year. This season is over. I also wouldn't mind seeing Woods go too. Start over again

The Benefits of Being the 2016 Super Bowl 50 Champions!

In Elway I Trust

To me this move is 100% with Lynch in mind. Billy has recent experience developing a young QB, and even though I think Carr is overrated as ****, you can't argue that he's become a borderline top 10 QB in the NFL... And that was obviously with Billy helping him along.

I think it's really ****ing funny that Musgrave becomes the OC the week that we play the Raiders though. How ****ing funny would it be if this offense found a way to hang 40 on the Raiders? A man can dream, right?

Quote Originally Posted by mgjohnson7851 View Post
    To me this move is 100% with Lynch in mind. Billy has recent experience developing a young QB, and even though I think Carr is overrated as ****, you can't argue that he's become a borderline top 10 QB in the NFL... And that was obviously with Billy helping him along.

I think it's really ****ing funny that Musgrave becomes the OC the week that we play the Raiders though. How ****ing funny would it be if this offense found a way to hang 40 on the Raiders? A man can dream, right?
    Yeah. Congrats on at least a pro-active front office who recognizes a ****** coordinator and fires his ***. Wish we had the same in Oakland... makes me miss Al Davis.

Musgrave will be an improvement and I almost hope he does hang 40+ on the Raiders. Maybe our front office will gain some semblance of a ****ing clue.

Quote Originally Posted by chibberaider View Post
    Yeah. Congrats on at least a pro-active front office who recognizes a ****** coordinator and fires his ***. Wish we had the same in Oakland... makes me miss Al Davis.

Musgrave will be an improvement and I almost hope he does hang 40+ on the Raiders. Maybe our front office will gain some semblance of a ****ing clue.
    Haha yeah I've heard that your OC is awful. He's gotta be gone at the end of the year, right?

I hope he's an improvement. Can't be much worse tbh. But there's no way we score anywhere close to 40. Hell getting to 20 would be a milestone lol.

If Paxton starts we hang 50 on Oakland #beoptimistic

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast