Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Week 11: Cincinnati Bengals (3-6) @ Denver Broncos (3-6)

Week 11

(3_ - _6)___________________ (3_ - _6)

Cincinnati_________Denver

__________@ __________

Sunday, November 19th, 2:25 PM MT/ 4:25 PM ET, CBS
    Mile High Stadium, Denver, Colorado

TEAM LEADERS:

VS

PASSING:

Andy Dalton - COMP 168 / ATT 271 / TD 13 / INT 8 / YDS 2004
    Brock Osweiler - COMP 39 / ATT 75 / TD 2 / INT 3 / YDS 447

VS

RUSHING:
    Joe Mixon - ATT 107 / YDS 321 / AVG 3.0 / TD 3
    C.J. Anderson - ATT 126 / YDS 536 / AVG 4.5 / TD 1

VS

RECEIVING:
    A.J. Green - REC 44 / YDS 693 / AVG 15.8 / TD 5
    Demaryius Thomas - REC 48 / YDS 569 / AVG 11.9 / TD 2

VS

TACKLES:
    Nick Vigil - SOLO 39 / AST 33 / TOT 72
    Brandon Marshall - SOLO 45 / AST 21 / TOT 46

VS

SACKS:
    Geno Atikins - SACKS 6.0 / FF 0
    Von Miller - SACKS 8.0 / FF 0

VS

INTERCEPTIONS:
    Nick Vigil - INT 1 / PD 5 / TD 0
    Aqib Talib - INT 1 / PD 5 / TD 1

VS

FIELD GOALS:
    Randy Bullock - ATT 8 / MADE 10
    Brandon McManus - ATT 16 / MADE 21

SPECIAL TEAMS RETURN:
    Bengals - KR AVG 21.6 / KR TD 0 / PR AVG 9.8 / PR TD 0
    Broncos - KR AVG 23.4 / KR TD 0 / PR AVG 9.5 / PR TD 0

I think we win this one. Not sure that's what I want though and I hate having to feel that way.

I actually think we will win this game too. I think we will finally play a more complete game. Sad that this matchup should have been a really good one at the beginning of the season. Now we both stink at 3-6.

The Benefits of Being the 2016 Super Bowl 50 Champions!

In Elway I Trust

I don't think we win this game. We should.... But this coaching staff has shown no ability to come up with a good game plan, and 10 weeks in, the players still have played a disciplined game of football.

Brock looks awful in first half. Down 14 VJ gives Paxton his shot and Paxton pulls out the win. Goes on winning streak mades playoffs wins super bowl. Paxton franchise QB boom

Quote Originally Posted by TeamGoku View Post
    Brock looks awful in first half. Down 14 VJ gives Paxton his shot and Paxton pulls out the win. Goes on winning streak mades playoffs wins super bowl. Paxton franchise QB boom
    I like it lol

There we go, elway finally admits this team has gone soft since the bye week. Elway calling these players and coaches out could be a good thing or a bad thing

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by tmacsc2 View Post
    There we go, elway finally admits this team has gone soft since the bye week. Elway calling these players and coaches out could be a good thing or a bad thing

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
    I'm really happy that he did. I mean we all see it. It takes balls for a GM to say what he said. Elway could have given a vanilla *** answer, but he let them hear it. And the location he chose to say what he said was perfect too. Among some great players and people, he calls out the team and coaches. It's brilliant.

I don't know how it could be a bad thing though. Any of the good players know they're playing soft. Hell Von ordered Shaq and Ray to do an extra weight room session with him today. The players we need here are the ones that use Elway's words as motivation. Miller ordered that extra session before Elway even said what he said. Somewhere along the way, this team lost its scrappiness. They (Specifically the defense) got fat and happy and lost that hunger.

If the season continues down that line, there's going to be a lot of turnover in the roster in the off season. I think this is basically Elway's message that "If you want to be here, you better show me". Elway also gave an endorsement of VJ which was...expected.

Quote Originally Posted by mgjohnson7851 View Post
    I'm really happy that he did. I mean we all see it. It takes balls for a GM to say what he said. Elway could have given a vanilla *** answer, but he let them hear it. And the location he chose to say what he said was perfect too. Among some great players and people, he calls out the team and coaches. It's brilliant.

I don't know how it could be a bad thing though. Any of the good players know they're playing soft. Hell Von ordered Shaq and Ray to do an extra weight room session with him today. The players we need here are the ones that use Elway's words as motivation. Miller ordered that extra session before Elway even said what he said. Somewhere along the way, this team lost its scrappiness. They (Specifically the defense) got fat and happy and lost that hunger.

If the season continues down that line, there's going to be a lot of turnover in the roster in the off season. I think this is basically Elway's message that "If you want to be here, you better show me". Elway also gave an endorsement of VJ which was...expected.

Lol right when ya say you don't know how it could be a bad thing. Brandon Marshalls loud mouth says he doesn't think the team is playing soft! Unreal Bmarsh. Trade that fool for a pick and draft his replacement

As for the endorsement of VJ, I mean I guess we don't know what goes on behind closed doors and such. Everyone around the league gave VJ a damn endorsement, but what we see in the games doesn't match up to every thing we have heard of the guy. Weird situation. I'm willing to give him a couple years but then again I'm huge on coaching continuity so I'm a bit biased
    Last edited by tmacsc2; 11-18-2017 at 06:06 AM.

Wtf? We just cut Derby.

Derby=Trevor. Both trash both should be gone. Derby to many drops. Tonmany fumbles. We are weak at TE. Need to draft one to go with Butt next year.

Derby was alright. Nothing dynamic but as a Z TE...you need to get separation consistently, catch the ball, and just be a play maker. The TE involvement has been a dramatic bust this year...I for sure thought McCoy would utilize Derby since he likes to use those type of TE's.

Meh. Huerman is a bust that moves in slow motion everytime he gets the ball...but apparently he's graded better than Virgil in run blocking.....go figure.

I like the Traylor move though. I still remember Cy saying to watch out for the guy during the off-season that he could be after someone's job and was impressing during OTA's. Well, here's his chance.

With 3 TE's that are more blocking adept than passing game proficient...I would have to imagine we are going to have a concentrated effort pounding that ball. Traylor and Virgil are essentially the same size/stature....and hell...with all blocking TE's out there...maybe that will get more involvement with the TE's in the passing game since anytime Derby was in the game...you could focus on him in the passing game since you didn't have to respect his blocking ability.

I'm intrigued to say the least. And with Paxton Lynch's promotion to #2...you also have to wonder if the broncos are gearing up to trying to ease him in with as much blocking prowess as possible.

thats about typical for the broncos this year. inside the ten yard line into a interception that gives them a TD

Will we get to see the pirate today?

Quote Originally Posted by TeamGoku View Post
    You're off to a good start with this prediction lol

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast