Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 27 12311 ... LastLast

Woman accuses Al Franken of kissing, groping her without consent

http://thehill.com/homenews/news/360...ithout-consent

Woman accuses Al Franken of kissing, groping her without consent
    A TV host and sports broadcaster on Thursday accused Sen. Al Franken (D-Minn.) of kissing and groping her without her consent in 2006.

Leeann Tweeden accused Franken of groping her, without her consent, while she was asleep and provided a photo as evidence.

I guess Al Franken has to resign, right?

#whataboutAl

Phil Kerpen says he knows of a second victim who’s about to become public also

Sure. That’s despicable if true.

What awakened this sudden fervor and care about women that you never had before? Why did you need to wait for facts and demand patience before?

Now it matters?

You don’t give a **** lol. These are the same level of allegations and proof you refused before so pick one or the other.

Either way I hate to break it to you, but the libs you are trying to piss off feel the same way. Adults have more nuanced political options than your black and white sports party cheering.
    Last edited by browski234; 11-16-2017 at 12:05 PM.

This is the unfortunate byproduct of our partisan bickering and thus probably will not be taken seriously.

Not even sure that it should...
    "..When you have great coaches, then after you have great coaches you get great players, you have a great organization, and you tell them one thing-

Just win baby"

~ Al Davis ~

born and raised on the south side of Chicago.
    Yes this is the kind of behavior that is clearly inappropriate given our present day standards. Is he doing something sexual no...but it is clearly a violation.

Quote Originally Posted by MrPoon
    man with hair like fire can destroy souls with a twitch of his thighs.

It’s also not a kid, despite special’s desperate attempts to make this somehow replace Moor’s wrongdoing.

But Franken can **** himself. Gross.

I would like to note the difference in response from Franken
    “I certainly don’t remember the rehearsal for the skit in the same way, but I send my sincerest apologies to Leeann. As to the photo, it was clearly intended to be funny but wasn't. I shouldn't have done it,"

Certainly sounds bad and his response makes it seem like it may be true.

Not sure that's in the level that you'd remove someone from office, but perhaps he needs to go to some sort of training or something. Seems pretty inconsiderate to french kiss someone in a rehearsal for a kiss, my understanding is the unwritten rule is there is typically no tongue in those. Especially if the woman is married, that makes it even worse.

The picture looks like a gag photo amongst friends, but if she's asleep and not down for it, then I can see how that is inappropriate as well. Could see him being liable to the woman for some sort of reparations as well.
    Yankees Farm System

We're not defending it
    Quote Originally Posted by El Patito View Post
    Wow, you just won't let this go will you? I'd be more than happy to provide the numbers again if you'd like. The fact is that Marmol in his best season, put up one of the greatest performances by a reliever in the history of baseball. Better than Rivera? Youre damn right. You can't deny this.
    Marmolololololol

Quote Originally Posted by Brewersfan255 View Post
    So he thought grabbing a woman’s breast while she was sleeping is funny

Chuck Schumer should call for him to resign
    If this is the standard for resigning then I feel like we're going to have a lot of special elections coming up.

Sounds like we'll have a new president as well, so maybe it would be worth it.
    Yankees Farm System

Quote Originally Posted by flips333 View Post
    I would like to note the difference in response from Franken

Misconduct toward women has been so embedded in our culture and is slowly being weeded out. We still have a long ways to go, especially when one side defends their politicians who do it, but with all the women stepping forward we are moving in the right direction. Al Franken was a comedian before he was Senator so I'm sure he thought it was funny and part of his skit. It wasn't to her, and he took it too far.

Are you calling for Donald Trump to resign too?

Have you ever worn a vest like that? Do you really think Grabbing her breast s what that was? He is pretending to... which is ****ing bad enough.

Not defending any of the people being thrown under the bus here, but at some point, humans will be robots, in order to avoid offending, or harming anyone. What a world that will be

If you want the ultimate, you've got to be willing to pay the ultimate price. It's not tragic to die doing what you love.

Page 1 of 27 12311 ... LastLast