Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 12 of 14 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 LastLast
    Somewhere within the transmutation of Yin and Yang
    Knicks didn't have a great game but even if they did, Toronto is better than the knicks and the game was on their home court. Teams know that KP is legit and if they make his life tough, the second best option is inconsistent.

Good the see Frank get to the rim a couple times and take some more shots while still getting some steals
    He didn't have a great game either but it's good to see him taking more shots.

You see what you want to see and you hear what you want to hear.

Quote Originally Posted by Crackadalic View Post
    People are upset because once again expectations over early play will get them more upset when they play like this except this time we have a younger team

I didn't expect the start we have gotten but I'm still gonna go by my predictions of 25 wins. Gonna be a growing year for everyone and I hope fans are patient.

I said 28. When this team clicks, they will look great but when KP is off and THJ is not amazing, we will see games like this.
    My honest concern is still KP. This season could be incredibly tough and frustrating for him. I am curious how he handles it.

We really need that stud, two way SF. That changes everything.

This year will be fun of growing pains. The next couple will be like that. As long as they compete and play D, no worries.

Quote Originally Posted by cheetos185 View Post
    Yea I don't get why he's not fighting out there you ***** to media than stink up on court wtf.

Sent from my Z981 using Tapatalk
    Yeah. That was a piss poor, pouty display

Game #15: New York Knicks (8-6) @ Toronto Raptors (9-5)

Quote Originally Posted by D-Leethal View Post
    KP was awful today. I hope he didn't blow his load with his early play.
    Haha
    I said this exact thing at half time.
    Agree 100%
    Last edited by stefanmusic; 11-17-2017 at 11:05 PM.

I didn't read anyone blaming the coaching staff? why are some going there?

This is a forum and it was pretty obvious many didn't show up tonight but KP and Lee were dread awful on defense, both getting beat to the rim constantly,

Effort gets rewarded and non effort for multiple times puts you on the bench and yes even KP, Red Holtzman used to bench the entire starting 5 if they came out flat.........it gets the message across, believe me.

Quote Originally Posted by teddygreen17 View Post
    100%.

But honestly, we might lose by 20. This is a bad bad matchup for us. Ibaka is one of few players that can matchup with KP. And Derozan might destroy Timmy. We gotta hope he has an off shooting night, but he's been legit since beginning of last year. I think in this game, we might have to take a bunch of 3's in order to outgun them.
    Great analysis, however, I do believe the Knicks are an exciting team that KP may lead to greatness.

Quote Originally Posted by Kinkotheclown View Post
    Knicks didn't have a great game but even if they did, Toronto is better than the knicks and the game was on their home court. Teams know that KP is legit and if they make his life tough, the second best option is inconsistent.

Good the see Frank get to the rim a couple times and take some more shots while still getting some steals
    He didn't have a great game either but it's good to see him taking more shots.
    the knicks have to scarp with KP playing like a superstar. the only thing I am taking away from this game is some concern for his health. I also didn't like that he loped some

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Quote Originally Posted by cheetos185 View Post
    Thank god Toronto plays traditional bigman lineup if knicks don't guard 3's well tomorrow than we got a problem.
    I agree, I don't think this is a bad match up for us. They do have more talent but its not a bad match up. we just aren't a very pretty team if KP struggles.

Quote Originally Posted by still a fan View Post
    I didn't read anyone blaming the coaching staff? why are some going there?

This is a forum and it was pretty obvious many didn't show up tonight but KP and Lee were dread awful on defense, both getting beat to the rim constantly,

Effort gets rewarded and non effort for multiple times puts you on the bench and yes even KP, Red Holtzman used to bench the entire starting 5 if they came out flat.........it gets the message across, believe me.
    I agree. I don't know if its the elbow but KP had the opportunities to have a big scoring game and couldn't get buckets. he made it worse by letting it hurt the rest of his game instead of stepping up on D etc.

Quote Originally Posted by GiantsSwaGG View Post
    We need a legit 6th man.
    We have him, but he starts.

Quote Originally Posted by Crackadalic View Post
    People are upset because once again expectations over early play will get them more upset when they play like this except this time we have a younger team

I didn't expect the start we have gotten but I'm still gonna go by my predictions of 25 wins. Gonna be a growing year for everyone and I hope fans are patient.
    x2, but I'll up it to 30 (still possibly puts them in the bottom 10).
    Last edited by smood999; 11-18-2017 at 12:22 AM.

Don't post often(understatement) But where was Noah?How many times was a Raptor in the paint with the ball LOOKING AROUND to see if a Knick was even going to pretend to contest the shot.He is healthy now isn't he?

The Kincks have 4 centers.Make a team think twice about ......That was atrocious.
    That said I do like the direction of the team.It's been awhile since I thought the team had a chance to make a come back.

Toronto did move the ball like they've been together a bit.

The Knicks have a few issues that are easy to fix:
    1) Thomas should not be playing. His offensive is unreliable and there is no evidence to support his defense
    2) Jack should be playing limited minutes. He is a terrible defender and does not shoot three-pointers. In this NBA age, his skills are mismatched for the game.
    3) O'quinn should be traded or have his minutes reduced. He takes many bad shots (e.g. shooting off the dribble, trying to put it up in the paint with 3 defenders around him). He's also very slow for today's game.

These fixes won't make the Knicks amazing, but they will significantly improve the team. Playing Dotson is another must. He can easily fill Lance's minutes. After all, the NBA is all about offense.

Page 12 of 14 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 LastLast