Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 14 12311 ... LastLast

Game #15: New York Knicks (8-6) @ Toronto Raptors (9-5)

-----@-----

Date: Friday, November 17, 2017
    Time: 7:30 PM EST
    TV: MSG

Kyle Lowry | DeMar Derozan | OG Anunoby | Serge Ibaka | Jonas Valanciunas

Jarrett Jack | Courtney Lee | Tim Hardaway Jr. | Kristaps Porzingis | Enes Kanter

If we win this one the way Toronto is playing we real
    Spurs Sim league
    2 time Champion 653-331

Quote Originally Posted by xxplayerxx23 View Post
    If we win this one the way Toronto is playing we real
    100%.

But honestly, we might lose by 20. This is a bad bad matchup for us. Ibaka is one of few players that can matchup with KP. And Derozan might destroy Timmy. We gotta hope he has an off shooting night, but he's been legit since beginning of last year. I think in this game, we might have to take a bunch of 3's in order to outgun them.

Quote Originally Posted by teddygreen17 View Post
    100%.

But honestly, we might lose by 20. This is a bad bad matchup for us. Ibaka is one of few players that can matchup with KP. And Derozan might destroy Timmy. We gotta hope he has an off shooting night, but he's been legit since beginning of last year. I think in this game, we might have to take a bunch of 3's in order to outgun them.
    Yeah it's a tough matchup. Ibaka isn't great I think if KP is on he destroys him.we need to slow down Lowry and Demar. Hopefully more mins for frank.
    Spurs Sim league
    2 time Champion 653-331

I think the matchups are tough, but I also feel we have a stronger 2nd unit, but one thing for sure is we cannot let DeRozan go off early like it happened last night

lowry is going to be an interesting matchup as well for us................we definitely and its not close lose the back court

Center could be interesting as well, but for all three positions is very close with us having an edge,

So Toronto always seems to know how to win, and play well together, the really great news is that for a team supposedly rebuilding I don't see us light years behind them.

It's a home and home so I'm really hoping for a split and would love to nail the first one away because then at home we can play with a lot less pressure.

Should be fun

whoa if we win we would be tied for 4th in the east wtf? matter a fact.. we would be 2nd place if we didnt blow those blowouts.

Thank god Toronto plays traditional bigman lineup if knicks don't guard 3's well tomorrow than we got a problem.

Quote Originally Posted by cheetos185 View Post
    Thank god Toronto plays traditional bigman lineup if knicks don't guard 3's well tomorrow than we got a problem.
    yes I agree, and in the past Toronto would kill us in this area, so I'm eager to see what Kanter will bring, Jonas is a tough cover

KP still has to come out on the three though.

We need a big game from KP and Tim to win this one. Could be playoff atmosphere tomorrow if we play well, but if not could be real ugly for us.

-I now baptized you as Porzingod.

Quote Originally Posted by sharqstealth View Post
    We need a big game from KP and Tim to win this one. Could be playoff atmosphere tomorrow if we play well, but if not could be real ugly for us.
    Playoff atmosphere I hope. Last game was dead
    Don't worry about what people think, they don't do it very often

I think we play a solid game but I don't see us winning in the end

If KP goes Super Saiyan God mode we have a chance. I also want to see better adjustments from jeff when we get killed from 3pt land, you can't go all out in 4th every time because there is still lots of games left to play.

When Horny go small( No KOQ/Kanter) we shud just switch all screens & PnR, it would cut down on 3s.

Mike Woodson NYK

Record ... 72 - 34

Quote Originally Posted by cheetos185 View Post
    If KP goes Ultra Instinct mode we have a chance. I also want to see better adjustments from jeff when we get killed from 3pt land, you can't go all out in 4th every time because there is still lots of games left to play.
    Fixed
    Stay Humble

Quote Originally Posted by teddygreen17 View Post
    100%.

Ibaka is out with a swollen knee.

Hey do you guys realize that the Knicks could be 10-4 right now if they hadn't blown 20+ point leads to the Pistons and Cavs? I would say this team is a Real playoff team but too young to be a contender.

Page 1 of 14 12311 ... LastLast