Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Week 11: Tampa Bay Buccaneers (3-6) At Miami Dolphins (4-5)

Game Day Thread

2017 Tampa Bay Buccaneers

Ready For War

My Lavonte David PC

From some of the podcasts I've listened too, GMC really had some issues with his back last game. I think it might be wise to sit him this week. Dolphins aren't a good team right now and I truly think if we can man up on the road for once we should be able to beat them with out GMC, plus we paid Baker all that money for a reason time he steps up.

Damn new accusations about Jameis are creeping up...not good

What the crap happened on the big run for the Fins

Lavonte David has been the best player for us all year long.

Quote Originally Posted by bwallstreet View Post
    Lavonte David has been the best player for us all year long.
    Yes, he has

Quote Originally Posted by PFISH91 View Post
    Damn new accusations about Jameis are creeping up...not good
    R. Darby came to his defense. Said it never happened and that he was with him. Should help the case

Dirk has absolutely no clue how to call short yardage plays. Everytime we need 1 or 2 yards, we lose 3. Been the story of why our offense has not been able to sustain drives all season.

The last play of the first quarter shows everything there is to know about our run game this year. At the time Martin receives the handoff 3 Dolphins, not 1 or 2 even but 3, have already beat their man and are free in the backfield coming after the ball.

Really happy to see Howard starting to establish himself, but have we completely forgotten about the existence of Cameron Brate? Haven't used him in several weeks. It's also nice to finally have a reliable kicker. It's a shame everything can't ever come together at the same time.

I want to get opinions on something. Short of a miracle this season is over. Would people rather see us play for a draft pick, or maybe salvage an 8 win season? If the team actually looks good and goes on a run, maybe Dirk saves his job and we don't have to clean house and start over again, like we do every 2 to 3 years. The question is if Dirk is a good enough coach that we want him to stick around?

Quote Originally Posted by aecon13 View Post
    Really happy to see Howard starting to establish himself, but have we completely forgotten about the existence of Cameron Brate? Haven't used him in several weeks. It's also nice to finally have a reliable kicker. It's a shame everything can't ever come together at the same time.

I want to get opinions on something. Short of a miracle this season is over. Would people rather see us play for a draft pick, or maybe salvage an 8 win season? If the team actually looks good and goes on a run, maybe Dirk saves his job and we don't have to clean house and start over again, like we do every 2 to 3 years. The question is if Dirk is a good enough coach that we want him to stick around?
    I take what I said back about having a reliable kicker. Mediocre is still a big upgrade from what we had though. What a ****ing waste of a turnover.

Quote Originally Posted by aecon13 View Post

Salvage, I can't believe that's even a question. This franchise has a losing culture which must be changed, finishing the season 6-2 is much more important than a slightly earlier selection.

Quote Originally Posted by bwallstreet View Post
    Salvage, I can't believe that's even a question. This franchise has a losing culture which must be changed, finishing the season 6-2 is much more important than a slightly earlier selection.
    You really don't know how to respond to a post without taking some sort of jab, do you lol? It's okay, I don't mind. What I'm really asking is if you think Dirk can still prove that he is the right person for the job, or if he is too far gone at this point?

At best Dirk buys himself another year, at worst he's fired before the season ends.

I was ready to give up on him, right now I don't really care either way. I don't think he will get us to a SB but maybe he can get us closer before we have to upgrade from him.

He has to show something as a coach, help fix this thing. Get Jameis back healthy and playing the type of ball we need to on both sides.

I'd guess the future is more from for Mike Smith unless Dirk stocks his neck out for him.

Gerald McCoy is dominating today.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast