Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    I missed Zimmer's press conference. I think it was supposed to be at 11am.

Have to assume it's Case starting? Not seeing anything else pointing to Teddy.

Quote Originally Posted by pacofunk64 View Post
    I missed Zimmer's press conference. I think it was supposed to be at 11am.

Have to assume it's Case starting? Not seeing anything else pointing to Teddy.
    Yep its Case. Let's go and hope he can continue his hot streak and get us a win.

Teddy "Throwsevelt" Bridgewater

Have to chuckle at some media I've seen/heard that act like this is some sort of long term decision that's been made....likely the only reason Zim DID this was because he wanted to talk it thru with some of the players who may have been wondering when/if a switch would be made.

This means nothing other than Case will start this week. It doesn't mean he'll start in Detroit or for the rest of the year, it doesn't even mean he'll finish Sunday. It also doesn't mean that if Teddy comes in Sunday for whatever reason that a decision has been made to change starters.
    Last edited by SiteWolf; 11-15-2017 at 02:42 PM.
    gotta love 'referential' treatment

Jerry burns use to do the same thing. He played mind games with opposing teams. Wade Wilson and Tommy Kramer

V4LB-DIMGIM-VCU-CUBBY JOE AND GOINGFOR28

Quote Originally Posted by vikings4lifebro View Post
    Jerry burns use to do the same thing. He played mind games with opposing teams. Wade Wilson and Tommy Kramer
    I remember Burns but I didn't become a Viking fan until 1989 which I think was Burns last year. I just remember Denny Green having this problem pretty much every year lol. Loved Denny!

If we can win this game in decided fashion, I don't see any reason why we can't win out and go 14-2

Quote Originally Posted by CubbyJoe View Post
    If we can win this game in decided fashion, I don't see any reason why we can't win out and go 14-2
    No way we go 14-2. Anything is possible but 3 straight road games against tough opponents will be a grind. Not to mention we play Detroit on a short week against a physically tough Rams team. I expect us to either go 4-3 or 5-2 which would still put us at 11-5 or 12-4. The biggest game is the Lions...we have to win that game.

Quote Originally Posted by pacofunk64 View Post
    No way we go 14-2. Anything is possible but 3 straight road games against tough opponents will be a grind. Not to mention we play Detroit on a short week against a physically tough Rams team. I expect us to either go 4-3 or 5-2 which would still put us at 11-5 or 12-4. The biggest game is the Lions...we have to win that game.
    What I am saying is the Rams are our toughest test the rest of the year. I'm not too worries about DET or ATL. CAR scares me a little bit with what they have shown recently but I still think that OL is pretty bad and can be exploited. If we are good enough to beat the Rams in decided fashion, what game do you look at that makes you think will be an even tougher test than this one?

What I am saying is the Rams are our toughest test the rest of the year. I'm not too worries about DET or ATL. CAR scares me a little bit with what they have shown recently but I still think that OL is pretty bad and can be exploited. If we are good enough to beat the Rams in decided fashion, what game do you look at that makes you think will be an even tougher test than this one?
    No doubt we can win them all but just saying unlikely. Rams are good and yes a nice win against them would go along ways but it's just 1 game at a time. As we know, playing well one week does not translate into playing well the next week. Talent wise we can play with anyone. Detroit doesn't scare me that much, ATL doesn't either. Carolina probably scares me the most but 3 straight road games will be tough. The road win against Washington was very encouraging and it should have been a blow out.

At Carolina will definitely be harder than this Rams game. We usually play Carolina tough but they'll have Greg Olsen back and Cam is playing pretty good football right now. Plus their defense is one of the best.

The Falcons on the road I think is an equal test to this Rams team. The Falcons have more talent but the Rams are playing white hot.

Lions on the road is always tough too. Rodgers could also be back just in time to play us. I'm going to assume he will so I'll factor that in. That game then because a very tough game. In order of toughest match ups I would say:

1: at Carolina
    2: at Packers
    3: vs Rams
    4: at Falcons
    5: at Lions
    6: vs Bengals
    7: vs Bears
    2018 Vikings Draft :
    Round 1: Mike Hughes CB UCF
    Round 2: Brian O'Neill OT Pittsburgh
    Round 4: Jalyn Holmes DE Ohio State
    Round 5: Tyler Conklin TE Central Michigan
    Round 5: Daniel Carlson K Auburn
    Round 6: Colby Gossett G Appalachian State
    Round 6: Ade Aruna DE Tulane
    Round 7: Devante Downs LB California

Remmers and Sendejo likely out Sunday
    2018 Vikings Draft :
    Round 1: Mike Hughes CB UCF
    Round 2: Brian O'Neill OT Pittsburgh
    Round 4: Jalyn Holmes DE Ohio State
    Round 5: Tyler Conklin TE Central Michigan
    Round 5: Daniel Carlson K Auburn
    Round 6: Colby Gossett G Appalachian State
    Round 6: Ade Aruna DE Tulane
    Round 7: Devante Downs LB California

Quote Originally Posted by vikingsfan0845 View Post
    Remmers and Sendejo likely out Sunday
    Damn is Remmers still feeling the effects of the concussion? The good thing is Hill has played well in his place.

Ssndejo, Remmers, Robison all out today.
    Sirles, Griffen both active.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by goingfor28 View Post
    Ssndejo, Remmers, Robison all out today.
    Sirles, Griffen both active.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk
    Glad griffen is back, would of sucked to have both robinson and him out.

Quite a possibility that that this is Keenums last game starting.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

If you cant beat them, join them

One of my favorite artists is the halftime performer, Jamey Johnson. Anyone going to the game?

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

If you cant beat them, join them

Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast