Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

View Poll Results: Who are you picking to start?

Voters
14. You may not vote on this poll
  • Kaep

11 78.57%
  • Tebow

3 21.43%
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Mamba42 View Post

This is a very unhappy thought lol. Kaepernick had16 TDs and only 4 INTs last year passing with another 500 yards and 2 more TDs rushing (in just 12 games) without Harbaugh last year on a team absolutely devoid of any talent. I am not sure how you can actually mean what you just said.
    Reported for linking images. Ban please

Quote Originally Posted by Norm View Post
    Reported for linking images. Ban please
    Before I retired as a mod we were in discussions on making the image rule extinct and it was basically unanimous. Not sure what happened to it once I left though.

I think a better question for this thread is would you rather have Mark Sanchez or Tim Tebow now? Gimme Tebow in that one.

Before I retired as a mod we were in discussions on making the image rule extinct and it was basically unanimous. Not sure what happened to it once I left though.

I think a better question for this thread is would you rather have Mark Sanchez or Tim Tebow now? Gimme Tebow in that one.
    Silly rule. Doesn't"hurt" servers or whatever they claimed. It was a trolling prevention measure.

And yeah. And a few others on rosters. Ever heard of Taysom Hill? He's on a team. Tebow isn't the worst QB on a team.

Christian Ponder

ok, maybe Sam
    gotta love 'referential' treatment

No matter the rules, the answer is definitely Kaep, but maybe rephrase the question to post-2016 Kaep or post-2012 Tebow so you're not asking us to choose between a guy who started games a year ago and a guy who hasn't seen a meaningful snap in nearly 5 years.

Quote Originally Posted by Giannis94 View Post
    Tebow is a winner and a team player!
    Kaepernick is 4-2 in playoffs and was within 7 points of winning his two losses.

Honestly this is my favorite football related Tebow gif:

I say football related because there are a ton of funny ones that aren't him playing QB.
    Tbh I'd rather have a QB who at least attempts to push the ball downfield on 3rd and 17 than a large chunk who would've just thrown a screen. Obviously it was a bad pass, but it was also preseason, so why wouldn't you throw a random deep pass on 3rd and 17?

CAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAM!

Tebow. He isnít a disrespectful pos.

Quote Originally Posted by manbearchef View Post
    No matter the rules, the answer is definitely Kaep, but maybe rephrase the question to post-2016 Kaep or post-2012 Tebow so you're not asking us to choose between a guy who started games a year ago and a guy who hasn't seen a meaningful snap in nearly 5 years.

Kaepernick is 4-2 in playoffs and was within 7 points of winning his two losses.

Tbh I'd rather have a QB who at least attempts to push the ball downfield on 3rd and 17 than a large chunk who would've just thrown a screen. Obviously it was a bad pass, but it was also preseason, so why wouldn't you throw a random deep pass on 3rd and 17?
    Lol@replying to Brewerboy seriously.

Quote Originally Posted by manbearchef View Post

Tebow led the league in deep passing percentage in 2011. You with me brother?

Silly rule. Doesn't"hurt" servers or whatever they claimed. It was a trolling prevention measure.

And yeah. And a few others on rosters. Ever heard of Taysom Hill? He's on a team. Tebow isn't the worst QB on a team.
    Yeah I know who Taysom Hill is cause I'm a Boise State fan so I watched him play against them at BYU. But he isn't an NFL QB

Reporter: What happened Dak?

Dak: I don't know, they were everywhere. I'd throw, they would intercept it. I'd try to run, they were right there. I'd look up, there they were. It's not fair. I miss my Zeke, I can't do this without him. They were right, all of them, they were all right. Wentz IS better than me.

Even I wouldn't take Tebow...

C'mon.
    I'm not serious lol.

I shut that **** down. Can't be having fun on sports forums.

Random but Ryan lindley is the worst about Iíve ever seen play in the nfl.

Quote Originally Posted by yankeefan54 View Post
    Random but Ryan lindley is the worst about Iíve ever seen play in the nfl.
    You obviously haven't watched a Landry Jones QBed game

PROCESSING

Quote Originally Posted by warfelg View Post
    You obviously haven't watched a Landry Jones QBed game
    Believe me jones isnít good but he is all pro compared to the games lindley played.

Kaep because he can play quarterback. Although I still think Tim Tebow can play in the NFL, he could absolutely be a special teamer imo.
    ďToday, we rip the hearts out of these ****in' haters!!!Ē - Demeco Ryans pregame speech vs ATL

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast