Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by BDawk4Prez View Post
    I made the bet, Im here everyday.

Save me the injury crap. Nobody felt bad for philly losing an all pro LT, our top 3 mlb, our best CB, our best weapon at RB/PR, and a kicker who was performing very well. Difference is, guys stepping up in their absence and coaching.
    Sure you were. Maybe, you were lurking....but you seem to only have come out louder after the Falcon game when the Cowboys had 4 of their big guns gone. It's the equivalent of a Cowboy fan going into the Giants forum this year when they're 1-8 or the Eagles forum last year when the Eagles were struggling. Not very classy and doesn't take a lot of balls.

Quote Originally Posted by rocketfuel View Post
    Sure you were. Maybe, you were lurking....but you seem to only have come out louder after the Falcon game when the Cowboys had 4 of their big guns gone. It's the equivalent of a Cowboy fan going into the Giants forum this year when they're 1-8 or the Eagles forum last year when the Eagles were struggling. Not very classy and doesn't take a lot of balls.
    I think he meant he is here everyday in the main forum to be fair. But we aren't even close to out of it yet, so I don't mind a little bit of cross posting in a rivalry game, so long as it's not completely just trolling and baiting.

Quote Originally Posted by Mamba42 View Post
    I think he meant he is here everyday in the main forum to be fair. But we aren't even close to out of it yet, so I don't mind a little bit of cross posting in a rivalry game, so long as it's not completely just trolling and baiting.
    It's getting a bit passive aggressive in that territory. I guarantee you if we went onto the Giants forum with some of these similar posts when they were 0 counting 7, it would not have been well received. I also think it's silly to take a sig bet now that we are without Sean Lee, Tyron Smith, Bailey and Elliott. We saw how bad that defense is without Lee....how life is like without Tyron is---the oline couldn't protect Dak at all....and how our running game looks without Elliott.

It's getting a bit passive aggressive in that territory. I guarantee you if we went onto the Giants forum with some of these similar posts when they were 0 counting 7, it would not have been well received. I also think it's silly to take a sig bet now that we are without Sean Lee, Tyron Smith, Bailey and Elliott. We saw how bad that defense is without Lee....how life is like without Tyron is---the oline couldn't protect Dak at all....and how our running game looks without Elliott.
    What can I say? I'm an eternal optimist haha

What can I say? I'm an eternal optimist haha
    That's true. Your love for the Cowboys runs deep.

That's true. Your love for the Cowboys runs deep.
    You better believe it haha. I'm so excited for the game tomorrow. More so than any other game thus year by far

You better believe it haha. I'm so excited for the game tomorrow. More so than any other game thus year by far
    I was pretty excited for the Chiefs game. The suspension roller coaster and the injuries have really made this a very up and down roller coaster season.

I was pretty excited for the Chiefs game. The suspension roller coaster and the injuries have really made this a very up and down roller coaster season.
    Yeah that's true the Zeke stuff has made it all unpredictable. I was excited for that too but I've had this game marked for a long time, this one and the week 17 matchup I think will decide the division

Weve been discussing bets in the main for the past 3 weeks...

Weve been discussing bets in the main for the past 3 weeks...
    That's the main thread. You're coming into a Cowboys forum and saying this stuff. I wouldn't go into the Giants forum while they were 0-7 and saying stuff like that.

That's the main thread. You're coming into a Cowboys forum and saying this stuff. I wouldn't go into the Giants forum while they were 0-7 and saying stuff like that.
    I'm Sorry for posting here because I actually agree with you. Fans of another team should NOT post on other teams forums but you, apparently, are missing a piece of information.
    A Cowboys fan posted on the Eagles forum FIRST.
    If you are going to be consistent, then you need to yell at that fellow Cowboys fan ALSO.

Quote Originally Posted by John S View Post
    I'm Sorry for posting here because I actually agree with you. Fans of another team should NOT post on other teams forums but you, apparently, are missing a piece of information.
    A Cowboys fan posted on the Eagles forum FIRST.
    If you are going to be consistent, then you need to yell at that fellow Cowboys fan ALSO.
    That's actually not true. Thedish87 posted in here before I posted anything in the Eagles forum. And mine was only a joke reply to KoldJerky so...

It doesn't really matter though. As long as you aren't trolling you can post anywhere you'd like, that's pretty well established.

That's actually not true. Thedish87 posted in here before I posted anything in the Eagles forum. And mine was only a joke reply to KoldJerky so...

It doesn't really matter though. As long as you aren't trolling you can post anywhere you'd like, that's pretty well established.
    This.

This.
    Plus look at how much more activity there is in this thread since the Eagles fans posted lol

Plus look at how much more activity there is in this thread since the Eagles fans posted lol
    I run ****.

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast