Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
Results 46 to 60 of 106
  1. #46
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    4,595
    Quote Originally Posted by BDawk4Prez View Post
    I made the bet, Im here everyday.

    Save me the injury crap. Nobody felt bad for philly losing an all pro LT, our top 3 mlb, our best CB, our best weapon at RB/PR, and a kicker who was performing very well. Difference is, guys stepping up in their absence and coaching.
    Sure you were. Maybe, you were lurking....but you seem to only have come out louder after the Falcon game when the Cowboys had 4 of their big guns gone. It's the equivalent of a Cowboy fan going into the Giants forum this year when they're 1-8 or the Eagles forum last year when the Eagles were struggling. Not very classy and doesn't take a lot of balls.

  2. #47
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    8,183
    Quote Originally Posted by rocketfuel View Post
    Sure you were. Maybe, you were lurking....but you seem to only have come out louder after the Falcon game when the Cowboys had 4 of their big guns gone. It's the equivalent of a Cowboy fan going into the Giants forum this year when they're 1-8 or the Eagles forum last year when the Eagles were struggling. Not very classy and doesn't take a lot of balls.
    I think he meant he is here everyday in the main forum to be fair. But we aren't even close to out of it yet, so I don't mind a little bit of cross posting in a rivalry game, so long as it's not completely just trolling and baiting.

  3. #48
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    4,595
    Quote Originally Posted by Mamba42 View Post
    I think he meant he is here everyday in the main forum to be fair. But we aren't even close to out of it yet, so I don't mind a little bit of cross posting in a rivalry game, so long as it's not completely just trolling and baiting.
    It's getting a bit passive aggressive in that territory. I guarantee you if we went onto the Giants forum with some of these similar posts when they were 0 counting 7, it would not have been well received. I also think it's silly to take a sig bet now that we are without Sean Lee, Tyron Smith, Bailey and Elliott. We saw how bad that defense is without Lee....how life is like without Tyron is---the oline couldn't protect Dak at all....and how our running game looks without Elliott.

  4. #49
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    8,183
    Quote Originally Posted by rocketfuel View Post
    It's getting a bit passive aggressive in that territory. I guarantee you if we went onto the Giants forum with some of these similar posts when they were 0 counting 7, it would not have been well received. I also think it's silly to take a sig bet now that we are without Sean Lee, Tyron Smith, Bailey and Elliott. We saw how bad that defense is without Lee....how life is like without Tyron is---the oline couldn't protect Dak at all....and how our running game looks without Elliott.
    What can I say? I'm an eternal optimist haha

  5. #50
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    4,595
    Quote Originally Posted by Mamba42 View Post
    What can I say? I'm an eternal optimist haha
    That's true. Your love for the Cowboys runs deep.

  6. #51
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    8,183
    Quote Originally Posted by rocketfuel View Post
    That's true. Your love for the Cowboys runs deep.
    You better believe it haha. I'm so excited for the game tomorrow. More so than any other game thus year by far

  7. #52
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    4,595
    Quote Originally Posted by Mamba42 View Post
    You better believe it haha. I'm so excited for the game tomorrow. More so than any other game thus year by far
    I was pretty excited for the Chiefs game. The suspension roller coaster and the injuries have really made this a very up and down roller coaster season.

  8. #53
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    8,183
    Quote Originally Posted by rocketfuel View Post
    I was pretty excited for the Chiefs game. The suspension roller coaster and the injuries have really made this a very up and down roller coaster season.
    Yeah that's true the Zeke stuff has made it all unpredictable. I was excited for that too but I've had this game marked for a long time, this one and the week 17 matchup I think will decide the division

  9. #54
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Missouri
    Posts
    68,523
    Quote Originally Posted by rocketfuel View Post
    It's getting a bit passive aggressive in that territory. I guarantee you if we went onto the Giants forum with some of these similar posts when they were 0 counting 7, it would not have been well received. I also think it's silly to take a sig bet now that we are without Sean Lee, Tyron Smith, Bailey and Elliott. We saw how bad that defense is without Lee....how life is like without Tyron is---the oline couldn't protect Dak at all....and how our running game looks without Elliott.
    Weve been discussing bets in the main for the past 3 weeks...

  10. #55
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    4,595
    Quote Originally Posted by BDawk4Prez View Post
    Weve been discussing bets in the main for the past 3 weeks...
    That's the main thread. You're coming into a Cowboys forum and saying this stuff. I wouldn't go into the Giants forum while they were 0-7 and saying stuff like that.

  11. #56
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    Lehigh County, PA
    Posts
    1,006
    Quote Originally Posted by rocketfuel View Post
    That's the main thread. You're coming into a Cowboys forum and saying this stuff. I wouldn't go into the Giants forum while they were 0-7 and saying stuff like that.
    I'm Sorry for posting here because I actually agree with you. Fans of another team should NOT post on other teams forums but you, apparently, are missing a piece of information.
    A Cowboys fan posted on the Eagles forum FIRST.
    If you are going to be consistent, then you need to yell at that fellow Cowboys fan ALSO.

  12. #57
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    8,183
    Quote Originally Posted by John S View Post
    I'm Sorry for posting here because I actually agree with you. Fans of another team should NOT post on other teams forums but you, apparently, are missing a piece of information.
    A Cowboys fan posted on the Eagles forum FIRST.
    If you are going to be consistent, then you need to yell at that fellow Cowboys fan ALSO.
    That's actually not true. Thedish87 posted in here before I posted anything in the Eagles forum. And mine was only a joke reply to KoldJerky so...

    It doesn't really matter though. As long as you aren't trolling you can post anywhere you'd like, that's pretty well established.

  13. #58
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Missouri
    Posts
    68,523
    Quote Originally Posted by Mamba42 View Post
    That's actually not true. Thedish87 posted in here before I posted anything in the Eagles forum. And mine was only a joke reply to KoldJerky so...

    It doesn't really matter though. As long as you aren't trolling you can post anywhere you'd like, that's pretty well established.
    This.

  14. #59
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    8,183
    Quote Originally Posted by BDawk4Prez View Post
    This.
    Plus look at how much more activity there is in this thread since the Eagles fans posted lol

  15. #60
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Missouri
    Posts
    68,523
    Quote Originally Posted by Mamba42 View Post
    Plus look at how much more activity there is in this thread since the Eagles fans posted lol
    I run ****.

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •