Follow us on Twitter

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by BDawk4Prez View Post
    Loser wears sig until next h2h matchup.
    Carson wentz is Bae sig? Hahahhaa

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

Your baby can't do this

Quote Originally Posted by Mamba42 View Post
    Well we can't do straight up! We have a ****** QB, missing 4 all pros, etc. I mean if we had a competent QB then maybe I'd make the bet, but since we don't then we've gotta have that spread!
    With the loss of Heath it may be insurmountable.

Fair point. Deal.
    Loser wears sig until next h2h matchup.
    Alright deal. So spread is what, 3.5 for the Eagles, right?

Quote Originally Posted by jaydubb View Post
    Where is this coming from? I'm just curious.. I haven't seen Eagles fans on psd boasting about anything.. I haven't seen any talking superbowl and I haven't even seen any talking playoffs tbh.. The only thing that I can think of is when we have been talking in our own forum about next year's draft picks, there have been a few jokes about hoping we get the 32nd pick in the first round, but that was about it..

So I really don't get where this "high horse" mentality has been coming from. If anything I've seen cowboy fans having a high horse mentality, especially surf when he said Dallas isn't losing til the Seattle game so I had to call him out on that.

Well don't equate Surf posts with most Cowboys fans haha. The high horse stuff is legit. I'm not saying Eagles fans shouldn't be. They're the best record in the NFL right now. The fans are confident in them and the sports media are confident in them. That's all. Its also a high horse with saying Dak is not very good and has all these flaws which has been rampant in the main forum so losing to such a QB would be pretty sweet for us Cowboys fans haha.

But when I say high horse I mean just their top position right now. I'm not critical of Eagles fans being on a high horse at all, cause you all should be. I'm just hoping the Cowboys can be the team to humble them.

Well don't equate Surf posts with most Cowboys fans haha. The high horse stuff is legit. I'm not saying Eagles fans shouldn't be. They're the best record in the NFL right now. The fans are confident in them and the sports media are confident in them. That's all. Its also a high horse with saying Dak is not very good and has all these flaws which has been rampant in the main forum so losing to such a QB would be pretty sweet for us Cowboys fans haha.

But when I say high horse I mean just their top position right now. I'm not critical of Eagles fans being on a high horse at all, cause you all should be. I'm just hoping the Cowboys can be the team to humble them.
    Fair enough.

And for the record I don't think any Eagles fans have seriously said "dak sucks". There's a difference between saying he sucks and saying he doesn't play as good without the elite run game, I mean Wentz wouldn't play as good either without the improved run game as it takes away the play action element when defense only have to focus on the pass . That's an entirely different conversation though.. I personally think dak is a good player and I know several other Eagles fans think the same, jus saying.

Good luck on Sunday guys (but not too much haha).

Your baby can't do this

Who has said Dak isnít good?

Quote Originally Posted by jaydubb View Post
    Fair enough.

And for the record I don't think any Eagles fans have seriously said "dak sucks". There's a difference between saying he sucks and saying he doesn't play as good without the elite run game, I mean Wentz wouldn't play as good either without the improved run game as it takes away the play action element when defense only have to focus on the pass . That's an entirely different conversation though.. I personally think dak is a good player and I know several other Eagles fans think the same, jus saying.

Good luck on Sunday guys (but not too much haha).

Good luck to the Eagles too, hope there are no more injuries but you lose lol

Who has said Dak isnít good?
    Ugh it's a rabbit hole I don't want to go down. There are many posts in the main saying he's been exposed and really isn't very good. Some have more nuanced positions but some are just downright absurd. Some even saying it's between Goff and Wentz for who will be best QB out of the draft acting like Dak is a chump lol. Anyway, I've been avoiding that convo for a reason cause it's all pretty absurd to say about a guy who has like a 4 to 1 touchdown to turnover ratio for his career in two years. Has 16 tds and only 4 ints along with 5 rushing touchdowns this year, but yeah he's not as good as Goff who has been good for 9 games. It's all just silly really. The ranking is still Wentz or Dak on top then Goff as number 3. I think that's pretty clear.

Ugh it's a rabbit hole I don't want to go down. There are many posts in the main saying he's been exposed and really isn't very good. Some have more nuanced positions but some are just downright absurd. Some even saying it's between Goff and Wentz for who will be best QB out of the draft acting like Dak is a chump lol. Anyway, I've been avoiding that convo for a reason cause it's all pretty absurd to say about a guy who has like a 4 to 1 touchdown to turnover ratio for his career in two years. Has 16 tds and only 4 ints along with 5 rushing touchdowns this year, but yeah he's not as good as Goff who has been good for 9 games. It's all just silly really. The ranking is still Wentz or Dak on top then Goff as number 3. I think that's pretty clear.
    The Eagles fans on this site are the most passive aggressive fans I have ever seen. That high horse seems to be growing taller and taller every day, that fall is going to be hard.

Really well said!

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.B View Post
    The Eagles fans on this site are the most passive aggressive fans I have ever seen. That high horse seems to be growing taller and taller every day, that fall is going to be hard.
    LOL. Passive aggressive was the phrase I was thinking of yesterday, but held my tongue--you nailed it exactly. All was quiet the last 3 years, suddenly when the Cowboys are reeling with losing our best linebacker Lee who turns this d into swiss cheese when he's gone, our best left tackle--the guy holding this line together (case in point--Falcons game), the best kicker in the league and our best running back responsible for the formidable rushing attack---and the Eagles 8-1, not in the basement like previous years, that's when they're coming out of the woodwork and being "bold" making bets.

Any team thatís missing 4 All-Pros is going to struggle. But in the land of the Eagles fans on this site, that plays absolutely no baring on a QBís struggles.

Quote Originally Posted by rocketfuel View Post
    LOL. Passive aggressive was the phrase I was thinking of yesterday, but held my tongue--you nailed it exactly. All was quiet the last 3 years, suddenly when the Cowboys are reeling with losing our best linebacker Lee who turns this d into swiss cheese when he's gone, our best left tackle--the guy holding this line together (case in point--Falcons game), the best kicker in the league and our best running back responsible for the formidable rushing attack---and the Eagles 8-1, not in the basement like previous years, that's when they're coming out of the woodwork and being "bold" making bets.
    I made the bet, Iím here everyday.

Save me the injury crap. Nobody felt bad for philly losing an all pro LT, our top 3 mlb, our best CB, our best weapon at RB/PR, and a kicker who was performing very well. Difference is, guys stepping up in their absence and coaching.

Any team thatís missing 4 All-Pros is going to struggle. But in the land of the Eagles fans on this site, that plays absolutely no baring on a QBís struggles.
    Like when Wentz was without peters and lane for 10 games last year and struggled but werenít given any passes.

Wait though. So losing 4 all pros has barring on a qb struggling, right? But, people were ridiculous for suggesting that it might lead to additional success from the qb? Seems legit.

Cowboys may be ****ed without Smith. This defensive front is much better than the Falcons and even if they are forced to help the LT on every play they still may be in trouble.

Hereís hoping that whoever they throw out at LT canít possibly be that bad again.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Yankees Farm System

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast