Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Mamba42 View Post
    Yeah they are really out of hand right now lol. Can't wait to see them fall off of their high horse. I really hope it happens this week and Dak just tears them apart. They'll come up with other excuses though, since it's what they always do
    Oh Iím thoroughly going to enjoy watching them fall off their high horse.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.B View Post
    It'll be sweet whenever it happens, but it'll be really really sweet if the Cowboys are the ones to do it.

If the Cowboys win Sunday night there will be guys jumping off bridges left and right in Philly. You listen to their sports stations and read their comments on message boards and they feel like theyíve already won the Super Bowl. Their world is going to come crashing down pretty hard.
    lol our world would come crashing down even though we'd still control our own destiny for not just the div but the conference? this game means a wholeeeee lot more for Dallas than the Eagles. but given your injuries i expect a blood bath.
    2018 SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS
    WE ALL WE NEED. WE ALL WE GOT.

Quote Originally Posted by TheDish87 View Post
    lol our world would come crashing down even though we'd still control our own destiny for not just the div but the conference? this game means a wholeeeee lot more for Dallas than the Eagles. but given your injuries i expect a blood bath.
    It does mean more for Dallas. But the Cowboys are gonna send the first shot this weekend which is going to unravel quickly for the Eagles leaving them to go 11-5 to end the year. Fortunately they'll take the division cause the Cowboys will go 10-6. But if they meet in the playoffs, it'll be the Cowboys who move on

You guys must be being that opinion elsewhere, psd has been pretty tame overall. I havenít seen anyone making claims or anything outlandish for the most part.

Alright, let's just get this game thread started so we can discuss this game and move on from the debacle in Atlanta.

I think the game this week is absolutely huge for the Cowboys chances to make the playoffs, and it also is huge for the division obviously as well. If the Eagles win, they'll have a 4 game lead in the division with 6 to go. It'd take a huge meltdown for them. If we win, they it's only a 2 game lead with 6 to go and a manageable situation, especially with another game against them left.

For the wild card, this game is also super important since the Panthers are now at 7-3 and there are a bunch of other teams clustered at 6-3, 5-4, and 4-5. We need to win to keep pace with others and hopefully overtake others. Richard Sherman is out for the year and maybe Seattle will struggle a bit defensively without him. We will see.

In terms of this game, we have to pray that Tyron Smith is ready to return from his groin injury. If he isn't then we have to pray that our coaches get their act together and implement a scheme to help Green or Bell out a lot more than they did against Atlanta. The defensive line of the Eagles is a lot better than the one the Falcons had. So, they need to use Hanna a lot more to help out on the left side if Smith is out again IMO. The other big injury concern is Sean Lee, but he's already out for the next 2 games it seems. So we've gotta rely on Durant coming in and playing well. Jaylon Smith is solid against the run but can't cover at all just yet.

I think this is a winnable game. Dak is going to go out there and prove to everyone he is a beast. There are absurd things being said about him it's really pretty comical given that he had no chance to do anything against Atlanta with the horrible line play. Hitchens will need to keep our defense going in the absence of Lee. In particular, he needs to fill the holes in our run defense because without Lee we are terrible against the run. Awuzie will play this week so let's hope he can take a lot of Anthony Brown's snaps because he has been terrible.

In all, I think this will end up as a shootout. The coaching staff will provide help to the LT if Smith is out and Dez and Dak should be able to get things going if they have the time. The Eagles have a highly rated run defense but I think Morris gives us a solid game here too. I also think the Eagles have played a bit above their heads so far and they haven't faced an offense like ours (assuming Smith is back), so we need to take advantage of that. When they did play a top offense (the Chiefs), they lost. Let's look for the Cowboys to get back on track this week.

PREDICTION: Cowboys, 35-31.
    Quite an optimistic view.

Sig bet?

This is the Cowboys board. If you're just coming over here to start some thing.....show some class. These Cowboys fans are not going on the main board or rival teams rooting for their own team....so they have leeway on their OWN board to be as optimistic as they want about the Cowboys.

Quote Originally Posted by BDawk4Prez View Post
    Quite an optimistic view.

Sig bet?
    Well that was assuming Smith was healthy but I'd make a sig bet yeah. Let's do it on the spread, though, since Smith isn't healthy.

Quote Originally Posted by rocketfuel View Post
    This is the Cowboys board. If you're just coming over here to start some thing.....show some class. These Cowboys fans are not going on the main board or rival teams rooting for their own team....so they have leeway on their OWN board to be as optimistic as they want about the Cowboys.
    Well I did make on post in the Eagles forum so it was fair haha

Quote Originally Posted by rocketfuel View Post
    Mamba came over to ours.

Also, Iím fairly levelheaded I think.

Well that was assuming Smith was healthy but I'd make a sig bet yeah. Let's do it on the spread, though, since Smith isn't healthy.

Well I did make on post in the Eagles forum so it was fair haha
    Spread? No.

We have injuries too so sick it up buttercup.

Spread? No.

We have injuries too so sick it up buttercup.
    Well we can't do straight up! We have a ****** QB, missing 4 all pros, etc. I mean if we had a competent QB then maybe I'd make the bet, but since we don't then we've gotta have that spread!

Well we can't do straight up! We have a ****** QB, missing 4 all pros, etc. I mean if we had a competent QB then maybe I'd make the bet, but since we don't then we've gotta have that spread!
    Fair point. Deal.

Loser wears sig until next h2h matchup.

Where is this coming from? I'm just curious.. I haven't seen Eagles fans on psd boasting about anything.. I haven't seen any talking superbowl and I haven't even seen any talking playoffs tbh.. The only thing that I can think of is when we have been talking in our own forum about next year's draft picks, there have been a few jokes about hoping we get the 32nd pick in the first round, but that was about it..

So I really don't get where this "high horse" mentality has been coming from. If anything I've seen cowboy fans having a high horse mentality, especially surf when he said Dallas isn't losing til the Seattle game so I had to call him out on that.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

Your baby can't do this

Fair point. Deal.
    You guys are betting on the spread? Interesting.. Isn't it at Eagles - 3.5

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

Your baby can't do this

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast