Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 891011 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Vee-Rex View Post
    They've been flipping the switch practically EVERY GAME. Have you not been paying attention? We're always down and turn up the defense in the 2nd half.

Obviously it's not good and I'm not saying the team is gonna run through the East. I can't even say we'd for sure make the finals. But that's completely different from saying "Boston would wreck/sweep the Cavs". Even Boston fans wouldn't go that far.

Boston is a really good team, but without Hayward and only having Kyrie (who missed their last game), their weaknesses are getting exploited in the playoffs.
    He doesn’t understand, nor does he care to. He’s hoping this is really what they are so it’s always easy for him to fall in this. Every year early he has Cavs out of the top 10. After Christmas last year he had the Jazz and 10 other teams. He doesn’t watch Cleveland closely enough to understand how real “the switch” is. I’ll be right there with you at the end of the year reminding our dear brother of this ridiculous notion.

Quote Originally Posted by tredigs View Post
    23% from three for the year. 97 O rating (beyond horrible). 6.1 turnovers per-36 minutes (from a center... unimaginably horrible). Negative 1.5 Offensive BPM.

Glad you enjoyed that 1st half. I'll be over here in reality.
    😂

Quote Originally Posted by MILLERHIGHLIFE View Post
    Cavs need a trade badly. Doubt they part with Nets pick since LeBron isn't giving a hint if he stays or goes next summer. But they need another win now piece. What about a late Cavs pick for Noel? Mavs barely playing Noel. But I don't see many teams giving a haul for Noel. Since no Bird rights and he took QO so could be a rental. Also Noel has to agree to the trade since he's on the QO. QO is a no trade clause.
    Noel would be a great get for the Cavs. They need rim protection and rebounding and of course more defense, and another guy like Green who will play better with Bron.

covington would be dumb to take 5/47
    Last edited by KB24PG16; 11-14-2017 at 01:42 PM.

I love Embiid.

BELIEVELAND WE CHAMPS!!! 2016!!!

What exatly has Embiid done to earn the right to talk as much as he does?
    FIRE JKIDD. A vision we can all live with.

Quote Originally Posted by Giannis94 View Post
    Appearances are enough sometimes. He’s played well enough to be respected as a force. Just don’t know if he can stay on the floor.

Quote Originally Posted by Giannis94 View Post
    Win more games when he plays than the stat filler giannis? The sixers will finish ahead of the bucks this year and every year going forward good buddy and i am so so so glad you are back.

Only 3 games tonight, we can keep this one rolling

So far through 3 QTRs Brooklyn and Boston are playing stride for stride. 65-65
    World Championships

New York Mets: 1969, 1986
    Miracle Mets

New York Jets: 1968
    Super Bowl III

Brooklyn Nets: 1974, 1976
    Dr. J (ABA)

New York Islanders: 1980, 1981, 1982, 1983
    Potvin's Cups

Good win by the Celtics.

Billy King destroyed the Nets franchise and seeing Jaylen Brown and Jayson Tatum being so good for the Celtics hurts to see it because theoretically both players were taken with the Nets draft pick.

Worst trade of all time.
    World Championships

New York Mets: 1969, 1986
    Miracle Mets

New York Jets: 1968
    Super Bowl III

Brooklyn Nets: 1974, 1976
    Dr. J (ABA)

New York Islanders: 1980, 1981, 1982, 1983
    Potvin's Cups

Odd turnout at the Rockets game.
    “It’s about winning,” Stoudemire said. “You win, you’re going to get on national TV. Simple. In Phoenix, we won — Western Conference finals three, four years, playoffs every year. We won. If you don’t win, nobody really wants to see you.”

Quote Originally Posted by aman_13 View Post
    Odd turnout at the Rockets game.
    Yeah, it seemed oddly empty there tonight.

Well, good win for the Raptors... Don't know how this team can lose to A Celtic team with only Horford (who was recovering from a concussion), of their main players, then go to Houston and beat them pretty badly. Harden did score about 40, but the Raptors held him to 8-25 shooting or something like that; he was perfect from the line and got about 20 attempts (I Love OG Anouby ). Don't get me wrong, I think the potential of guys like Brown and Tatum and even Rozier are good, but at this point, that should've also been a win in my eyes haha

Probably going to be killed by a vengeful Pelican's team next though

On Russel Westbrook's Chances at Defensive Player of the Year:

Quote Originally Posted by Money_23 View Post
    I think he has a good case. He's the only guy who can hold Durant to under 30 points a game.

Quote Originally Posted by P&GRealist View Post
    Sometimes, perception isn't reality.

But Tittays are forever.

That was the worst officiated game I've ever seen. I've seen some of you guys complain all year about the officiating but it seems like it's pretty much par for the course so far this year. But the second and third quarters tonight.....dear Jesus......

Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 891011 LastLast