Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast
Results 91 to 105 of 159
  1. #91
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Philadelphia
    Posts
    88,235
    Quote Originally Posted by tredigs View Post
    Not buying it. They're a far better spaced team this year than last with JJ alone. And despite Embiid's struggles are a 40% 3pt shooting team (last year 34%). He does not need to be sitting out there clapping for the ball at the top of the arc as much as he does. He's truly the last guy on the floor they should want with the ball there. Simmons is a slasher, he's not clogging the lane on post-ups. And if embiid is in the area they can utilize the CP3/DJ mini-oop with how good of a passer Simmons is.

    Quickly realizing Simmons is already the best player on this team.
    Its because of either his stupidity or coaching and when i say it i get called a brown hater... His legs have been cut out from under him... His assits are up but he will be standing damn near on the 3point line... get the ball and either iso and take a bad shot or jump out and finese something and its moronic... I have complained about this all year... He is being used like a ****ing shooter and not using his size/touch/handle/ability inside and thus turnovers or bad moronic shots happen... He is fantastic tonight but yet he needs to be inside more/cut down on the 3s and dominate with his size like only he can and use his shot/touch when he exposes the inside early on... People are blaming conditioning... I think its stupid coaching

    Tonight he is playing the perfect game and has been going inside like he should and getting contact LIKE HE SHOULD.
    Last edited by More-Than-Most; 11-14-2017 at 01:35 AM.

  2. #92
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Philadelphia
    Posts
    88,235
    the upside is we are super ****ing sloppy this year and tonight with being last in the league in turnovers and still winning with a terrible schedule... once we clean it up and embiid is used how he should be used we will break though and go on a big time run.

  3. #93
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Philadelphia
    Posts
    88,235
    Big Ben and Embiid going ham right now... Someone else needs to step up man

  4. #94
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Bay Area
    Posts
    24,146
    Quote Originally Posted by More-Than-Most View Post
    Its because of either his stupidity or coaching and when i say it i get called a brown hater... His legs have been cut out from under him... His assits are up but he will be standing damn near on the 3point line... get the ball and either iso and take a bad shot or jump out and finese something and its moronic... I have complained about this all year... He is being used like a ****ing shooter and not using his size/touch/handle/ability inside and thus turnovers or bad moronic shots happen... He is fantastic tonight but yet he needs to be inside more/cut down on the 3s and dominate with his size like only he can and use his shot/touch when he exposes the inside early on... People are blaming conditioning... I think its stupid coaching

    Tonight he is playing the perfect game and has been going inside like he should and getting contact LIKE HE SHOULD.
    Thank you. Agreed. And yes, MUCH better from him in the 3rd quarter and early in the 4th. Still sloppy but much closer to what they need him to play.

  5. #95
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Bay Area
    Posts
    24,146
    Draymond - "product of Curry" - Green with 20/4/5 on 8-11 and 3-5 from 3 going into the 4th tonight. A game leading +25 in a 9 point game.

  6. #96
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Orange County, CA
    Posts
    18,696
    What was the ML on the 76ers?

  7. #97
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Bay Area
    Posts
    24,146
    Quote Originally Posted by Lakers + Giants View Post
    What was the ML on the 76ers?
    Just +105.

    They should have had this game dominated to be honest. 19% from 3 from the top 3pt shooting team + all these missed FT's made it a game. Now it's a toss up. Good to see JJ finally hit an open 3 after 7 attempts. Must have been nervous back in LA.

  8. #98
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Philadelphia
    Posts
    88,235
    Robert covington is so underrated its disgusting. The dude is a ****ing monster

  9. #99
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Philadelphia
    Posts
    88,235
    Quote Originally Posted by tredigs View Post
    Just +105.

    They should have had this game dominated to be honest. 19% from 3 from the top 3pt shooting team + all these missed FT's made it a game. Now it's a toss up. Good to see JJ finally hit an open 3 after 7 attempts. Must have been nervous back in LA.
    Missed FT and turnovers.

    Ben/Embiid/Cov dominated and kept us in it.

  10. #100
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Location
    954
    Posts
    1,979
    Man this Covington kid

  11. #101
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Orange County, CA
    Posts
    18,696
    76ers vs the better LA team on Wednesday. Should be fun!

  12. #102
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Bay Area
    Posts
    24,146
    Quote Originally Posted by More-Than-Most View Post
    Robert covington is so underrated its disgusting. The dude is a ****ing monster
    He's like Jae Crowder but good.

  13. #103
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Philadelphia
    Posts
    88,235
    Quote Originally Posted by HandsOnTheWheel View Post
    Man this Covington kid
    Na bruh... he should only get 12 mill... Dude does every ****ing thing and is one of the best defenders in Basketball and deserves 12 mill... Turner/Crabbe etc get like 18 a year.... Cov deserves 18-20 mill a season for how great he is.

  14. #104
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Bay Area
    Posts
    24,146
    Good job Sixers, nice close. Simmons + Cov hitting their FT's were clutch. Mahalo.

  15. #105
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    4,117
    Just looking at my fantasy guys from tonight, no Curry (how I got him with the seventh overall pick I'll never understand but I gladly took it), and DaJ with 2 and 5 versus Embild with 32 and 16? Jeez, what a stomping.
    Last edited by Saddletramp; 11-14-2017 at 03:22 AM.

Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •