Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by tredigs View Post
    Not buying it. They're a far better spaced team this year than last with JJ alone. And despite Embiid's struggles are a 40% 3pt shooting team (last year 34%). He does not need to be sitting out there clapping for the ball at the top of the arc as much as he does. He's truly the last guy on the floor they should want with the ball there. Simmons is a slasher, he's not clogging the lane on post-ups. And if embiid is in the area they can utilize the CP3/DJ mini-oop with how good of a passer Simmons is.

Quickly realizing Simmons is already the best player on this team.
    Its because of either his stupidity or coaching and when i say it i get called a brown hater... His legs have been cut out from under him... His assits are up but he will be standing damn near on the 3point line... get the ball and either iso and take a bad shot or jump out and finese something and its moronic... I have complained about this all year... He is being used like a ****ing shooter and not using his size/touch/handle/ability inside and thus turnovers or bad moronic shots happen... He is fantastic tonight but yet he needs to be inside more/cut down on the 3s and dominate with his size like only he can and use his shot/touch when he exposes the inside early on... People are blaming conditioning... I think its stupid coaching

Tonight he is playing the perfect game and has been going inside like he should and getting contact LIKE HE SHOULD.
    Last edited by More-Than-Most; 11-14-2017 at 01:35 AM.

the upside is we are super ****ing sloppy this year and tonight with being last in the league in turnovers and still winning with a terrible schedule... once we clean it up and embiid is used how he should be used we will break though and go on a big time run.

Big Ben and Embiid going ham right now... Someone else needs to step up man

Quote Originally Posted by More-Than-Most View Post
    Its because of either his stupidity or coaching and when i say it i get called a brown hater... His legs have been cut out from under him... His assits are up but he will be standing damn near on the 3point line... get the ball and either iso and take a bad shot or jump out and finese something and its moronic... I have complained about this all year... He is being used like a ****ing shooter and not using his size/touch/handle/ability inside and thus turnovers or bad moronic shots happen... He is fantastic tonight but yet he needs to be inside more/cut down on the 3s and dominate with his size like only he can and use his shot/touch when he exposes the inside early on... People are blaming conditioning... I think its stupid coaching

Tonight he is playing the perfect game and has been going inside like he should and getting contact LIKE HE SHOULD.
    Thank you. Agreed. And yes, MUCH better from him in the 3rd quarter and early in the 4th. Still sloppy but much closer to what they need him to play.

Draymond - "product of Curry" - Green with 20/4/5 on 8-11 and 3-5 from 3 going into the 4th tonight. A game leading +25 in a 9 point game.

What was the ML on the 76ers?

Quote Originally Posted by Lakers + Giants View Post
    What was the ML on the 76ers?
    Just +105.

They should have had this game dominated to be honest. 19% from 3 from the top 3pt shooting team + all these missed FT's made it a game. Now it's a toss up. Good to see JJ finally hit an open 3 after 7 attempts. Must have been nervous back in LA.

Robert covington is so underrated its disgusting. The dude is a ****ing monster

Quote Originally Posted by tredigs View Post
    Just +105.

They should have had this game dominated to be honest. 19% from 3 from the top 3pt shooting team + all these missed FT's made it a game. Now it's a toss up. Good to see JJ finally hit an open 3 after 7 attempts. Must have been nervous back in LA.
    Missed FT and turnovers.

Ben/Embiid/Cov dominated and kept us in it.

Man this Covington kid

76ers vs the better LA team on Wednesday. Should be fun!

Quote Originally Posted by More-Than-Most View Post
    Robert covington is so underrated its disgusting. The dude is a ****ing monster
    He's like Jae Crowder but good.

Quote Originally Posted by HandsOnTheWheel View Post
    Man this Covington kid
    Na bruh... he should only get 12 mill... Dude does every ****ing thing and is one of the best defenders in Basketball and deserves 12 mill... Turner/Crabbe etc get like 18 a year.... Cov deserves 18-20 mill a season for how great he is.

Good job Sixers, nice close. Simmons + Cov hitting their FT's were clutch. Mahalo.

Just looking at my fantasy guys from tonight, no Curry (how I got him with the seventh overall pick I'll never understand but I gladly took it), and DaJ with 2 and 5 versus Embild with 32 and 16? Jeez, what a stomping.
    Last edited by Saddletramp; 11-14-2017 at 03:22 AM.

Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast