Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by tredigs View Post
    Lol c'mon, Embiid got up like he was going to do something then immediately stopped himself (smart). Reed simply reacted to Embiid.

Got you guys on the money-line tonight though, I need Embiid in there : )
    Reed wanted back at him long after Embiid got up.

PROCESSING

Embiid is causing a ton of problems for Clippers bigs.

PROCESSING

Quote Originally Posted by warfelg View Post
    Reed wanted back at him long after Embiid got up.
    Embiid faked like he was going to attack Reed then stopped himself. I don't blame Reed.

Philly lead down from 14 down to 2 at the half. Glad I didn't take that bet afterall

Embiid needs to remove the 3pt shot from his game until he finds it again. His outside-in offense is a complete disaster this season. He's straight up bad on O without that shot + all the turnovers.

Embiid needs to remove the 3pt shot from his game until he finds it again. His outside-in offense is a complete disaster this season. He's straight up bad on O without that shot + all the turnovers.
    Interesting time to say that considering he has 19 points at the half on 7-12 shooting.

PROCESSING

Interesting time to say that considering he has 19 points at the half on 7-12 shooting.
    1-4 from three (his average), and I've been watching him/them a lot. He's a wreck offensively. Stands at the top of the key clapping for the ball, misses his threes wildly, and is absurdly turnover prone (thinks he's a guard out there, but his handle is not good... obviously as he's a 7 footer). Ultimately it's bad coaching because the skill and potential is clearly there, but Embiid is just plain bad on offense at this point with how he currently plays.

I mean again...19 points and 7-12 shooting. 1 TO. Sucks. Might as well trade him.

PROCESSING

I mean again...19 points and 7-12 shooting. 1 TO. Sucks. Might as well trade him.
    What a bust

And the reminder that hes 41 games into his career.

PROCESSING

23% from three for the year. 97 O rating (beyond horrible). 6.1 turnovers per-36 minutes (from a center... unimaginably horrible). Negative 1.5 Offensive BPM.

Glad you enjoyed that 1st half. I'll be over here in reality.

The very obvious difference is that Hayward is a bonus to a well integrate team that is firing on all cylinders, while IT is a necessity to a dumpster fire.

I think the Celtics have the talent. I think the Cavs have the wrong talent.
    Boston would be extremely lucky to have Hayward return in any sort of impactful capacity. Integration aside, he won't be able to just hop in after such a horrible injury and contribute as if nothing happened. He'd have to get in basketball shape, find his shot/rhythm, and be able to play intensely in that playoff atmosphere. If you look at most long-term (6+ month) injuries, it takes quite awhile for those players to be anything more than a detriment on the court.

As for the talent on the C's, I see Kyrie. Tatum/Brown look to be future players, but to depend on 1st/2nd year players so heavily in the playoffs would be premature. Horford has gotten completely dominated 3 years straight (2 ATL, 1 BOS) by Love/TT.

I'd bet on the Cavs in a CLE/BOS series (without a fully healthy/integrated/feet-under-him Hayward) 24/7 and twice on Sundays.

BELIEVELAND WE CHAMPS!!! 2016!!!

23% from three for the year. 97 O rating (beyond horrible). 6.1 turnovers per-36 minutes (from a center... unimaginably horrible). Negative 1.5 Offensive BPM.

Glad you enjoyed that 1st half. I'll be over here in reality.
    lthey have another guy that demands the ball and paint now. It will be an adjustment.

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

And the reminder that hes 41 games into his career.
    you don't get to say that in year 4

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    lthey have another guy that demands the ball and paint now. It will be an adjustment.
    Not buying it. They're a far better spaced team this year than last with JJ alone. And despite Embiid's struggles are a 40% 3pt shooting team (last year 34%). He does not need to be sitting out there clapping for the ball at the top of the arc as much as he does. He's truly the last guy on the floor they should want with the ball there. Simmons is a slasher, he's not clogging the lane on post-ups. And if embiid is in the area they can utilize the CP3/DJ mini-oop with how good of a passer Simmons is.

Quickly realizing Simmons is already the best player on this team.

Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast