Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Vee-Rex View Post
    He's just resting. They gotta call it an injury now though.
    He has super low minutes and I've never seen him rest at home. It's minor I'm sure but it's not rest.

Quote Originally Posted by kdspurman View Post
    I put a little on the Cavs when they were a +700 heading into the 4th. I know James has had some big games in MSG..Korver getting hot sure helped
    Amazing odds. Good on ya.

Quote Originally Posted by tredigs View Post
    Liking the Sixers +money ML against the Clippers tonight.
    You take the bet?

11/13 NBA Game Thread

Willie Reed intentional foul on Embiid that’s likely to be a flagrant then tried to start a fight.

Embiid goes to the bench say “he can’t ****ing guard me.”

PROCESSING

Flagrant 1 on Reed and could have been more tbh.

PROCESSING

Sixers announcers keep calling Doc Rivers Glenn. Hilarious.

PROCESSING

Joel Embiid having himself a game so far tonight.

PROCESSING

Quote Originally Posted by tredigs View Post
    Last year was admittedly wishful thinking and as I've said I ate that L. This year, they are simply a far worse team. I have never seen a Lebron led team look this bad in at least 8 years. And the Celtics are better than any team they have faced in the past half decade in the East. Irving is a playoff beast offensively, and Tatum as a rookie is absolutely for real (on both ends). Add in an improved Brown (better than Crowder on both ends already), and they're simply better. If they get Hayward back by the time the playoffs start and can get him 20+ minutes off the bench, it's a wrap imo.

I also think you are severely underestimating how severe IT's injury is, and what impact he will be able to bring. Also, adding in an extremely high-usage player who has never played with the Cavs mid-season is no small task. That **** takes all season to work out the kinks. Barring another catastrophic injury, I truly do not think the Cavs will make the Finals (though by that time they should be good enough to take a couple games off of Boston).
    Heh, if you're devaluing IT's impact even with potentially 5 months of integration yet believe that Hayward returning for 20'ish minutes in the playoffs (despite having never played even a quarter for the C's) just returning from a gruesome injury would push them into "it's a wrap", I think you're just being hopeful.

We'll see. I think talent eclipses everything come playoffs, and relying on the Tatums and Browns would not be good. A 7 game series shows all the kinks that a 14 game sample doesn't. Boston is not a 68-win team (or whatever they're on pace for right now).

I do think a fully healthy Boston team with a year's worth of Hayward is SCARY and could make the finals. I just think the injury cost them. But they're certainly close and should be there in a year or two.

Quote Originally Posted by warfelg View Post
    Sixers announcers keep calling Doc Rivers Glenn. Hilarious.
    Only one Doc and his first name wasn't Glen

Quote Originally Posted by Vee-Rex View Post
    Heh, if you're devaluing IT's impact even with potentially 5 months of integration yet believe that Hayward returning for 20'ish minutes in the playoffs (despite having never played even a quarter for the C's) just returning from a gruesome injury would push them into "it's a wrap", I think you're just being hopeful.

We'll see. I think talent eclipses everything come playoffs, and relying on the Tatums and Browns would not be good. A 7 game series shows all the kinks that a 14 game sample doesn't. Boston is not a 68-win team (or whatever they're on pace for right now).

I do think a fully healthy Boston team with a year's worth of Hayward is SCARY and could make the finals. I just think the injury cost them. But they're certainly close and should be there in a year or two.
    The very obvious difference is that Hayward is a bonus to a well integrate team that is firing on all cylinders, while IT is a necessity to a dumpster fire.

I think the Celtics have the talent. I think the Cavs have the wrong talent.

Ball, Ingram and Kuzma all played like **** and we still got a W. Love it.

Clarkson and Brewer (I hate him) carried us. Ready for Wednesday vs the 76ers

Ben Simmons just created a poster.

PROCESSING

Quote Originally Posted by warfelg View Post
    Willie Reed intentional foul on Embiid that’s likely to be a flagrant then tried to start a fight.

Embiid goes to the bench say “he can’t ****ing guard me.”
    Lol c'mon, Embiid got up like he was going to do something then immediately stopped himself (smart). Reed simply reacted to Embiid.

Got you guys on the money-line tonight though, I need Embiid in there : )

Embiid is ****in huge, he makes DJ look small next to him. Lopez gonna own him tho

Embiid got Jordan to biiiiiiiite.

PROCESSING

Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast