@

9:00PM

@

10:00PM

@

10:30PM

@

10:30PM

Last edited by kdspurman; 11-14-2017 at 08:56 PM.

Looking forward to seeing another one of the teams focusing on pace and space and moving the ball a lot. See if the Magic are for real. I really liked some of their players in the draft and it's been confusing why the Magic have struggled so much to put anything together. Bad owner?
    MacLean's Law: Everywhere you go there will be a jerk. Corrolary: If you go somewhere by yourself you become a jerk.

I don't care where anyone chooses to go in free agency. I really don't. Yes, KD "broke" the NBA for a year or two, but I can't blame him for going to the team that fit what he wanted.

The worst part about the Warriors winning is that now I can't have an opinion without being a "homer" or a "hater". It used to be that dialogue had merit independent of accusations.

Kind of tempted to drop cash on Philly winning tonight

The Cavs look like poo right now. Currently down 16 to the Knicks.

The Cavs are just a bad team. And LeBron turns it over so much these days. Career high for him and he already has 5 and we're just in the 2nd quarter.

Kevin Love just air balled a layup.

I watched the Knicks/Cavs for a while and it was just a mess both ways ... seems the Knicks woke up and now have a 13 point lead.
    MacLean's Law: Everywhere you go there will be a jerk. Corrolary: If you go somewhere by yourself you become a jerk.

I don't care where anyone chooses to go in free agency. I really don't. Yes, KD "broke" the NBA for a year or two, but I can't blame him for going to the team that fit what he wanted.

The worst part about the Warriors winning is that now I can't have an opinion without being a "homer" or a "hater". It used to be that dialogue had merit independent of accusations.

I'd be really worried if I were a Cavs fan right now. Too many old and low IQ players.

Quote Originally Posted by tredigs View Post
    The Cavs are just a bad team. And LeBron turns it over so much these days. Career high for him and he already has 5 and we're just in the 2nd quarter.
    Agreed. They are not a good team at the moment. Way too many personalities in one team

Are we sure the Cavs are a playoff team?

Cavs are a mess but itís James letís relax theyíll be in the finals donít worry lol

Quote Originally Posted by GiantsSwaGG View Post
    Cavs are a mess but itís James letís relax theyíll be in the finals donít worry lol
    The East is a little better for the first time in years. If they played the Celtics in a series starting tomorrow they would be easily swept. And IT won't help their NBA-worst defense, that much is obvious. Even without Hayward, I don't see this team putting it together. They're terribly constructed and LBJ is not enough. Losing Kyrie was massive, he's the one who will be leading his team to the Finals.

Honestly this game is more about the Cavs sucking than the Knicks beating them. But if the Knicks play hard all season and have no injuries, they can be a top 6 team in the East easy.

Quote Originally Posted by kyubi256 View Post
    Honestly this game is more about the Cavs sucking than the Knicks beating them. But if the Knicks play hard all season and have no injuries, they can be a top 6 team in the East easy.
    They feel like a .500 team to me, but that's probably good for the 6 seed. They're just terrible defensively. Not Cavs terrible but bottom 10.

Liking the Sixers +money ML against the Clippers tonight.

Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast