Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Week 10: Miami Dolphins (4-4) @ Carolina Panthers (6-4)

VS

Dolphins inactives: Fales, Lucas, McTyer, Anthony, Asiata, Sterup and Scott.

Ted Larsen at LG, Jesse Davis at RT, Damien Williams at RB and T.J. McDonald at safety.

Alonso stands out in a bad way every week.
    Soprano has the same ole gameplan, run on 2nd and 10, lose yards then run again. At least he would usually call for a 2 yard pass on 3rd and long.

Thomas is so bad. That was a near TD throw, Thomas isn't paying attention, running out of bounds, and dropping the ball in an embarrassing manner

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Click here to register!

Hope to see some new posters around here soon.

This whole team sucks. We should have blown it up at the trade deadline when we could have.

Remember when people thought Kiko was good in space?

Kiko is good in space for a linebacker... he was monstrous last year. I think you have to take this year with a grain of salt. Read Salguero's piece from yesterday. I usually hate him but this time he was spot on. Internally they know this team is ***. And are surprised its doing as well as it has.

Quote Originally Posted by leroyp33 View Post
    Kiko is good in space for a linebacker... he was monstrous last year. I think you have to take this year with a grain of salt. Read Salguero's piece from yesterday. I usually hate him but this time he was spot on. Internally they know this team is ***. And are surprised its doing as well as it has.
    I really don't know what you saw last year to think he was. He's playing just as bad this year as he did last year but the problem is that he's not getting turn overs. He's a LB that always relied on his athleticism and he doesn't have it anymore.

3 of our FA from last year are part of the reason we're bad this year. Branch has done nothing and continues to be a liability in the run game, Bushrod is somehow even worse that he was last year, and Kiko is still getting picked on. Hopefully this awful season gives the FO the wake up they need. We gave average players way too much money just because of the "Culture".

this team was bad last year but the schedule helped hide it. the schedule couldn't hide it this year. defense is fine outside of the entire LB core. OL sucks. no RB. no QB. you fix the LB core and this defense is top 10 but you need to fix all the spots except McMillan and have better depth

Julius Thomas has been a pleasant surprise for me . I think he has been the best non draft acquisition Gase has brought in so far which I didn't see coming

I'm hoping we lose out the rest of the way. if we lose to the Bucs which is possible because we are that bad we likely will. we would be in great position to turn this team around. would guess our draft position to be #7 if we did.

Quote Originally Posted by tunnicliffderek View Post
    this team was bad last year but the schedule helped hide it. the schedule couldn't hide it this year. defense is fine outside of the entire LB core. OL sucks. no RB. no QB. you fix the LB core and this defense is top 10 but you need to fix all the spots except McMillan and have better depth

Julius Thomas has been a pleasant surprise for me . I think he has been the best non draft acquisition Gase has brought in so far which I didn't see coming
    Quote Originally Posted by tunnicliffderek View Post
    I'm hoping we lose out the rest of the way. if we lose to the Bucs which is possible because we are that bad we likely will. we would be in great position to turn this team around. would guess our draft position to be #7 if we did.
    I agree with everything you had to say here

I hope so man I really hope so

This is when I remind everyone that this wasn't supposed to be a 1 year turn around and a 3 year rebuild.

Whoever is the one calling the shots on the cap situation is the biggest problem. We have so much money tied up in mediocre players.

Quote Originally Posted by KodytheKing View Post
    This is when I remind everyone that this wasn't supposed to be a 1 year turn around and a 3 year rebuild.

Whoever is the one calling the shots on the cap situation is the biggest problem. We have so much money tied up in mediocre players.
    The cap situation looks even worse next year
    http://www.spotrac.com/nfl/miami-dolphins/cap/2018/

To my understanding all of Suh, Branch, Stills, Timmons, Reshad Jones, and Alonso's contracts will balloon up next year as referenced here:
    http://www.rotoworld.com/teams/contracts/nfl/mia/

Yeah, no way this team is keeping Landry, Hayes, etc.

Yep. Hence this is one of the reason dolphins should continue to play to lose...

Defense C. Need to be let go also
    Seems like we're calling the wrong defense all the time...

This team have so much problem

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast