Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by QB_Eagles View Post
    Worse meme than Dilly Dilly.
    Dilly Dilly!
    2017 Chicago Bears Wide Receiver Corps

Quote Originally Posted by Norm View Post
    No way. Both are equally awesome.

Better than thicc

Have you seen that show? The first time I saw the scene I couldn't breath I was laughing so hard.
    Yes, it's a great show.

Quote Originally Posted by debo View Post
    Stop. Bennett's a grade A douche. You know this from his time in Chicago. Endearing when part of your team because you'll put up with his ********, a pain in the *** to everyone after a few seasons.

This is one of those "where there's smoke..." situations. GB should enjoy their pick and money back for Bellicheat doing what Bellicheat does.
    “Patriots should be fined and docked a pick for claiming a player.”

Welcome to PSD.

Quote Originally Posted by Green_Monster View Post

Welcome to PSD.
    Suspend TB12 for 8 games...

Quote Originally Posted by debo View Post
    Stop. Bennett's a grade A douche. You know this from his time in Chicago. Endearing when part of your team because you'll put up with his ********, a pain in the *** to everyone after a few seasons.

This is one of those "where there's smoke..." situations. GB should enjoy their pick and money back for Bellicheat doing what Bellicheat does.
    Sure, he seems like a d-bag. But how does that change that the packers made up 'failure to disclose'?

Click here to register!

Hope to see some new posters around here soon.

Can someone explain to me why the opinion lives that the patriots somehow did something wrong?

I 100% believe that Bennett didn't want to play for the packers anymore this season after the Rodgers injury, but if your the packers and he tells you he's opting for surgery why not just put him on IR? They released him with the designation because they want their money back.

Once he went on waivers the Patriots who obviously have a history with the guy - reached out, discussed the severity of the injury and asked if he was willing to play through it. He said yes so they put in a claim and won.

Again what did the Patriots do wrong?
    2015/2017 Superbowl Champs

Quote Originally Posted by Celticsfan2007 View Post
    Can someone explain to me why the opinion lives that the patriots somehow did something wrong?

I 100% believe that Bennett didn't want to play for the packers anymore this season after the Rodgers injury, but if your the packers and he tells you he's opting for surgery why not just put him on IR? They released him with the designation because they want their money back.

Once he went on waivers the Patriots who obviously have a history with the guy - reached out, discussed the severity of the injury and asked if he was willing to play through it. He said yes so they put in a claim and won.

That would be tampering to talk to him before they won the claim.

Marty said he was surprised to be claimed by NE and talked to Bill once he found out. Media has reported those comments and in paraphrasing they've often left out the comment that it was after the claim got announced that he talked to Bill. So a few people have picked up that without that part of the comment it's tampering.

The way Bennett refused to play for GB but will for NE was always going to lend itself to that discussion. And then once it was reported without the full comment the narrative is gonna take off and there's nothing anyone can do to sop it.

NE Patriots Forum HOF (Class of 2011)

Quote Originally Posted by Green_Monster View Post

Welcome to PSD.
    Telling everyone not to claim him because he's having surgery then going to his last team and not having it after they claimed him. No chance we did anything wrong.

Welcome to the mind of a fan who roots for the dirtiest organization in pro sports.

Quote Originally Posted by blams View Post
    Sure, he seems like a d-bag. But how does that change that the packers made up 'failure to disclose'?
    This makes sense to you? I'm asking again

Quote Originally Posted by Celticsfan2007 View Post

Thanks. They talked to him while on waivers he said he would play through it. And then he told everyone he told his agent to tell everyone not to claim him.

We're on the same page. Because it's exactly what happened.

Quote Originally Posted by hugepatsfan View Post
    That would be tampering to talk to him before they won the claim.

Marty said he was surprised to be claimed by NE and talked to Bill once he found out. Media has reported those comments and in paraphrasing they've often left out the comment that it was after the claim got announced that he talked to Bill. So a few people have picked up that without that part of the comment it's tampering.

The way Bennett refused to play for GB but will for NE was always going to lend itself to that discussion. And then once it was reported without the full comment the narrative is gonna take off and there's nothing anyone can do to sop it.
    To be fair anyone could claim him, they flunk him on physical. You wouldn't need to know anything.

He was talking to them. Saying he could play. Nothing will convince me otherwise. I know I'm terrible person but it's real to me. Or it's just a happy ****ing accident. Oh NE just randomly was like hey why not.

Bull

****ing

Sorry. It's what happened.

Can we call this one Unicorngate?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

lol, small kid got tripped by a tuba player

To be fair anyone could claim him, they flunk him on physical. You wouldn't need to know anything.

He was talking to them. Saying he could play. Nothing will convince me otherwise. I know I'm terrible person but it's real to me. Or it's just a happy ****ing accident. Oh NE just randomly was like hey why not.

Bull

****ing

Sorry. It's what happened.
    This.

Telling everyone not to claim him because he's having surgery then going to his last team and not having it after they claimed him. No chance we did anything wrong.

Welcome to the mind of a fan who roots for the dirtiest organization in pro sports.
    I don't think the Patriots should be punished for this, now kiss the rings.

Thanks. They talked to him while on waivers he said he would play through it. And then he told everyone he told his agent to tell everyone not to claim him.

We're on the same page. Because it's exactly what happened.
    If that's what happened IDK why you think GB should get compensation for the tampering. If you're saying it happened once he was on waivers after they already cut him in what way were they victimized. They already cut him at that point. It's not like they stood to get any compensation if someone else claimed him. They weren't harmed at all based on what you're saying.

NE Patriots Forum HOF (Class of 2011)

Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast