Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by warfelg View Post
    That's kinda exactly what happened though. Read his Twitter post with pictures of notes. He said that GB signed him knowing about the shoulder, they ok-ed him, and he signed and agreed to play anyways, and wanted the surgery later.
    But that was after 7 games that they spoke about it... the Packers haven’t denied that they knew about the injury though which I think is the only way they could actually money back... I’d be very surprised if they got the entire bonus back... they may eventually settle on something but it won’t be much.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

lol, small kid got tripped by a tuba player

I'll take the pick for tampering tbh

Quote Originally Posted by warfelg View Post
    That's 100% the claim. LOL. He chose to want the surgery in GB; didn't want it in NE. GB could easily claim the only reason he wanted the surgery was to go on IR and keep the money, and that because he was ok to play without it that he duped them.

I mean....NE isn't doing anything wrong here. I'm not blaming the Pats. It was a smart play. But GB has a legit case here that the circumstances played a part in his claimed availability. Bennett was stupid for saying it was a matter of motivation. He was stupid for that post he made calling out the doctors.

All he should have said was "I have a shoulder injury. GB and I had differing opinions, and the decision was made to part ways."

Leave it at that.

Seems as though the Bennett Boys have a case of making things worse on themselves than it needs to be.
    NE didn't do anything wrong.

Yeah I disagree.

I don't tink GB will even try and get money back. They just want the cap relief.

Quote Originally Posted by Norm View Post
    NE didn't do anything wrong.

Yeah I disagree.
    I meant by claiming him.

I was listening to the radio and two doctors that have worked with teams in the NFL came on and both had differing opinions. The first one said because all medical files are electronic whatever the Pats put on there could be easily seen. He said even if Bennett said “there’s pain in my shoulder” he’s covered.

The second doctor said GB could easily win this. He said there’s a good chance that he had the injury, it was on there, and he said something. But at the same time it could have been one of those “no more damage can happen” situations (we can’t know for sure right now); and that deciding to have surgery later on, as the season went on, is misleading by Bennett at best, and only looks worse when he goes on to not only play for another team, but insinuate that he’s willing to skip surgery because it’s a better situation.

Both times the doctors said the player decision to get/not get surgery is up to the player but these circumstances and continued talk does not help Bennett’s case; because from their standpoint the yes/no seems to hinge more on situation than actual pain tolerance.

PROCESSING

Bennetts agent told everyone not to claim him (but the Patriots). Then he magically plays for his last team. Doesn't need surgery. The SB favorites. Yeah. Awfully convenient...

If you go by todays sports shows etc it seems like this is being called dirty by bennett and the patriots.

Quote Originally Posted by mgjohnson7851 View Post
    He's a punk. He was trying to swindle money from GB and he got exposed. You can't trust him or his brother as far as you can throw them. They both live by the victim mentality.
    How is he in the wrong? He played through the injury- known by green bay since march- until it got too bad. Almost every week he brought up The shoulder as an ailment. The team doctor was suspiciously pushing him to play through a bad shoulder injury. He got a few more opinions, and the doctors agreed he shouldn't play. Team then - in the 100 percent wrong- cut him and blatantly lied citing failure to disclose.

So what if he decides to play through it in NE- gb is in the wrong.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Click here to register!

Hope to see some new posters around here soon.

Quote Originally Posted by blams View Post
    How is he in the wrong? He played through the injury- known by green bay since march- until it got too bad. Almost every week he brought up The shoulder as an ailment. The team doctor was suspiciously pushing him to play through a bad shoulder injury. He got a few more opinions, and the doctors agreed he shouldn't play. Team then - in the 100 percent wrong- cut him and blatantly lied citing failure to disclose.

Lol. I like how you think this makes sense and is true, likely all because you're a bears fan.

Lol, da Bears.

Stop. Bennett's a grade A douche. You know this from his time in Chicago. Endearing when part of your team because you'll put up with his ********, a pain in the *** to everyone after a few seasons.

This is one of those "where there's smoke..." situations. GB should enjoy their pick and money back for Bellicheat doing what Bellicheat does.
    2017 Chicago Bears Wide Receiver Corps

Quote Originally Posted by debo View Post
    Stop. Bennett's a grade A douche. You know this from his time in Chicago. Endearing when part of your team because you'll put up with his ********, a pain in the *** to everyone after a few seasons.

This is one of those "where there's smoke..." situations. GB should enjoy their pick and money back for Bellicheat doing what Bellicheat does.
    This guy ****s.

This guy ****s.
    Worse meme than Dilly Dilly.

Quote Originally Posted by QB_Eagles View Post
    Worse meme than Dilly Dilly.
    No way. Both are equally awesome.

Better than thicc

Have you seen that show? The first time I saw the scene I couldn't breath I was laughing so hard.

This guy ****s.
    Hey boo.
    2017 Chicago Bears Wide Receiver Corps

Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast