Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Giannis94 View Post
    We haven't seen a player picking his location in the NBA like say Eli, Elway, or even (Sam Darnold reportedly thinking about staying in school if the Browns get the top pick).
    Browns have no interest after his crap season. Browns need to find a leader and true competitor. Clearly thats not him.
    For not honoring a sig bet I now own YEDB90

Quote Originally Posted by smith&wesson View Post
    I think what he's asking is did Lavar sell the Lakers on picking Lonzo with the number two pick ?

My short answer is yes, he did and did a hell of a job. Ball is not the player advertised by his father at all. He was promoted to be the guy to take this Laker team to the playoffs in his rookie season. Does he look like that sort of talent to you ? I take nothing away from the kid, when it's all said and done he could very well be a great player, how ever he isnt even the best rookie on his own team
    Agree with this. Ball may become a good player but right now he's more of a project with a high ceiling. Not the elite NBA ready player Lavar made him out to be. Lavar could get a midget drafted #1

Quote Originally Posted by prodigy View Post
    Browns have no interest after his crap season. Browns need to find a leader and true competitor. Clearly thats not him.
    Same reasons apply as to shy LeBron should stick to basketball and not play football like was talked about in the past.
    FIRE JKIDD. A vision we can all live with.

If Ball is a genius then Trump is too.
    MacLean's Law: Everywhere you go there will be a jerk. Corrolary: If you go somewhere by yourself you become a jerk.

I don't care where anyone chooses to go in free agency. I really don't. Yes, KD "broke" the NBA for a year or two, but I can't blame him for going to the team that fit what he wanted.

The worst part about the Warriors winning is that now I can't have an opinion without being a "homer" or a "hater". It used to be that dialogue had merit independent of accusations.

Quote Originally Posted by Scoots View Post
    If Ball is a genius then Trump is too.
    He is tho

Heís also a dumb *** at times.

Circle of life

Quote Originally Posted by nastynice View Post
    He is tho

Heís also a dumb *** at times.

Circle of life
    No they are both incredibly stupid people. With lavar though i believe its mostly an act.

Y'all ripping donny. But look at the person he beat out. Guarantee you that the U s of A would be in a lost worse spot with the Clintons running the country. bill would be chasing women, hillary would be chasing bribes etc. Look at what donny took over. cut this man some slack. He took over a tough situation. A passive situation. He is an agressor. And while i hate politics, I can say that yall aint know what you're talking about

No they are both incredibly stupid people. With lavar though i believe its mostly an act.
    Or they are both geniuses in a limited window of manipulating the media.
    MacLean's Law: Everywhere you go there will be a jerk. Corrolary: If you go somewhere by yourself you become a jerk.

I don't care where anyone chooses to go in free agency. I really don't. Yes, KD "broke" the NBA for a year or two, but I can't blame him for going to the team that fit what he wanted.

The worst part about the Warriors winning is that now I can't have an opinion without being a "homer" or a "hater". It used to be that dialogue had merit independent of accusations.

I agree with this. When donny was first running, I thought he was just going to illuminate and expose the DNC and have someone else run for pres.

Quote Originally Posted by Giannis94 View Post
    Y'all ripping donny. But look at the person he beat out. Guarantee you that the U s of A would be in a lost worse spot with the Clintons running the country. bill would be chasing women, hillary would be chasing bribes etc. Look at what donny took over. cut this man some slack. He took over a tough situation. A passive situation. He is an agressor. And while i hate politics, I can say that yall aint know what you're talking about
    you def don't know what ur talking about lol. So don't talk politics. Don't use Hilary as an excuse for trump to be a moron. Lock her up too, they can share the same jail cell. Both parties need to step up and deliver better candidates. This clown is a joke.

I put the blame on american people not doing their own homework. News outlets should be the last thing you pay attention too. TV is all about entertainment. they cater to their viewers. I wouldn't say its fake news, but its bias and tend to be 1 sided. Cnn and def fox news should not be where you decide who to vote for.

Quote Originally Posted by IndyRealist View Post
    Jokic was taken 41st. He was on no one's radar in 2013 and had little competitive experience. No sane person in 2014 would have taken him 1st.
    There will never be a case like Jokic. His whole story is ridiculous and Denver hit a gold mine.

I think Ball is worthy of the second pick before the draft started. His production at UCLA was solid and he could shoot the ball. I didnít think it would carry over but in college he was knocking shots down regardless. He was more athletic and skilled then about anyone he played against. He has great size and court awareness. Ball really did deserve it although his production right now sucks

I didn't intend to start a political discussion here. Move it to Politics if you want to keep it going.

First of all Sacramento is absolutely a basketball market... its the only thing we have and our crowd is nothing short of amazing considering we've been watching losing basketball for 15 years.

Secondly, just because you disagree with someone doesn't make them "stupid". You can call him exuberant, pompous, over the top, maybe even a buffoon. However, he is not "stupid". In fact its very likely that he sports one of the highest IQ's of any president we have ever had, even though his real figure is unknown.

I didn't intend to start a political discussion here. Move it to Politics if you want to keep it going.
    This is a ******** statement

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast