Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by smith&wesson View Post
    You take Gordon over Jokic ? You can't be serious
    Jokic was taken 41st. He was on no one's radar in 2013 and had little competitive experience. No sane person in 2014 would have taken him 1st.

I don't know why it took me this long but ... LaVar Ball is Trump.
    MacLean's Law: Everywhere you go there will be a jerk. Corrolary: If you go somewhere by yourself you become a jerk.

I don't care where anyone chooses to go in free agency. I really don't. Yes, KD "broke" the NBA for a year or two, but I can't blame him for going to the team that fit what he wanted.

The worst part about the Warriors winning is that now I can't have an opinion without being a "homer" or a "hater". It used to be that dialogue had merit independent of accusations.

Quote Originally Posted by IndyRealist View Post
    Jokic was taken 41st. He was on no one's radar in 2013 and had little competitive experience. No sane person in 2014 would have taken him 1st.
    Yeah but you're talking redraft aren't you ? Lol

Quote Originally Posted by Scoots View Post
    lol not far off

Funny enough, news came out today that Trump is trying to talk China's President (Xi?) into letting Ball and the other two boys walk.

PROCESSING

Except donny inherited a big mess and lavar created his. So try again?
    FIRE JKIDD. A vision we can all live with.

Quote Originally Posted by Giannis94 View Post
    Except donny inherited a big mess and lavar created his. So try again?
    No, I'm fine with my comparison. And I think Trump was given/loaned money from his father which isn't the same as inherited. So try again?
    MacLean's Law: Everywhere you go there will be a jerk. Corrolary: If you go somewhere by yourself you become a jerk.

I don't care where anyone chooses to go in free agency. I really don't. Yes, KD "broke" the NBA for a year or two, but I can't blame him for going to the team that fit what he wanted.

The worst part about the Warriors winning is that now I can't have an opinion without being a "homer" or a "hater". It used to be that dialogue had merit independent of accusations.

No, I'm fine with my comparison. And I think Trump was given/loaned money from his father which isn't the same as inherited. So try again?
    You know what I mean. Look who he inherited the office from. Hint. It wasn't his family.

lmaooo!!!

👍👍

*if Iím reading that right, in saying Lavar Ball created his own money...
    Last edited by nastynice; 11-13-2017 at 07:27 PM.

Yes he conned the **** out of the lakers... Dude should have gone 4th or 5th at best. Honestly the dude is a genius... I hate the father but he has set his entire family up for life and started a brand and made him and his kids the most talked about people in the country... He set this plan in motion when he tried for genetic success and outside of the fat son he pretty much hit the jackpot with Lonzo and Lemelo... Both guys are going to be NBA talents.. I think Lonzo at best will be a good NBA PG nomatter what

We hate the family/name/father etc but he did right by his family nomatter what you say and it may just be for show but ive watched their stupid ball show and i love how he is to his wife... If you are a good father and Husband i dont give a **** how annoying you are.

Quote Originally Posted by warfelg View Post
    Funny enough, news came out today that Trump is trying to talk China's President (Xi?) into letting Ball and the other two boys walk.
    i actually think that might do more harm than good lol... if he made the call himself under the radar fine... now the chinese will look at it as we are giving in to trump and that is worse than anything when you factor in their policing policy and how insane they are over there.

on top of this if we are being honest... Ball doesnt feel like anything is owed to him and he puts in the work... there was maybe once this year where he just looked like he wasnt trying but all the lakers starters had the same look and the coach benched them... he gets a pass because of the situation... outside of that he has been the hardest worker on the team and has the get better mentality etc etc etc.... that is a far far cry from the likes of Okafor and someone like DLO who dont work as hard or feel like they are owed something... Okafor finally started to do something this year but his first 2 seasons he relied on his size and offense and gave no ***** about evolving or defense... DLO thought he was above everyone on the lakers team except his best friend clarkson and was more worried about looking pretty than anything else... Lonzo will bust his ***... I dont think he is as talented as DLO but he will out work DLO.

My point here is... Nomatter what they say about the father he put his sons/family in the best position to succeed and gave Lonzo one hell of a work ethic.

Lonzo was the slice of apple pie. LaVar was a dollop of hype cream on top.

Lavar even has Trump on his bandwagon... crazy!

Quote Originally Posted by FlashBolt View Post
    Lavar even has Trump on his bandwagon... crazy!
    Kinda like Hillary trying to appeal to female voters. When she allowed bill to do whatever he wanted with females. Essentially taking a hypocritical stance. But hey, hillarys a female that just doesn't care. So give her a pass.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast