Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by papirico52 View Post
    **** the cowgirls!!!!
    yes sir.

IGT fancied up a bit.

The ONLY hashtag that even matters now...
    #SBCHAMPS

#15Points, #Steamrolled, #NotEvenCapable, #SeasonsOver, #WellDeserved, #YouWon’tBeatATL, #YouWon’tBeatMIN, #YouWon’tBeatNE, #Blowout, #Classless, #Trash, #7YearsAway, #Can’tRun, #Overrated, #BulletinBoard, #StoryTime, #Underdogs, #Snoozefest, #LeakedParade, #NotInTheSameUniverse
    #FreeGreenMonster

Quote Originally Posted by Young$avage View Post
    Be sure to review Dallas' stats.

The ONLY hashtag that even matters now...
    #SBCHAMPS

#15Points, #Steamrolled, #NotEvenCapable, #SeasonsOver, #WellDeserved, #YouWon’tBeatATL, #YouWon’tBeatMIN, #YouWon’tBeatNE, #Blowout, #Classless, #Trash, #7YearsAway, #Can’tRun, #Overrated, #BulletinBoard, #StoryTime, #Underdogs, #Snoozefest, #LeakedParade, #NotInTheSameUniverse
    #FreeGreenMonster

Quote Originally Posted by BDawk4Prez View Post
    IGT fancied up a bit.

The return... 2018-19

Hadn't even noticed until you pointed it out lmao!

I hope we throttle these dudes.

The return... 2018-19

bury these losers! no excuse to drop this one while coming off a bye, i dont care if its on the road vs a rival or not. get.it.done.
    2018 SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS
    WE ALL WE NEED. WE ALL WE GOT.

01-30-2018, 10:57 AM #0 MILLERHIGHLIFE

Enjoy missing the playoffs. Enjoy that capspace with no win now pieces joining a injury-prone Embiid. hahhahahah Fultz pick looks very bad for you guys. I'm not even feeling sorry either. Talk about a boring process.

UPDATE: LT Tyron Smith is OUT for SNF. WOW.

Quote Originally Posted by Kobe1016 View Post
    Y'all wanna see a dead body?

The return... 2018-19

Quote Originally Posted by Young$avage View Post
    Y'all wanna see a dead body?
    Eh, I'm not super getting my hopes up with this. I have a feeling this is going to be similar to the Giants game. Everyone thought the Eagles would kill Eli because of their offensive line and the Eagles had zero sacks. Now, Eli was basically throwing the ball as soon as it hit his hands so will the Cowboys and Dak do that knowing the situation? That's yet to be seen but I'd think they'd have learned from last week. At least they should've. Dak does hold the ball a bit so maybe he won't learn. Could be a fun day but expectations are tempered considering the Giants game.

I still think the Eagles win though just not fully expecting a high sack count like Atlanta had last week.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack of Blades View Post
    I don't consider Brand New indie. I consider them ****ing awesome and don't belong to a genre.

Quote Originally Posted by koldjerky View Post
    Eh, I'm not super getting my hopes up with this. I have a feeling this is going to be similar to the Giants game. Everyone thought the Eagles would kill Eli because of their offensive line and the Eagles had zero sacks. Now, Eli was basically throwing the ball as soon as it hit his hands so will the Cowboys and Dak do that knowing the situation? That's yet to be seen but I'd think they'd have learned from last week. At least they should've. Dak does hold the ball a bit so maybe he won't learn. Could be a fun day but expectations are tempered considering the Giants game.

I still think the Eagles win though just not fully expecting a high sack count like Atlanta had last week.
    Yeah, I agree. I think we're a much better/different team than that Giants game though. I believe that was Week 3?

The return... 2018-19

Quote Originally Posted by Kobe1016 View Post
    Derek Barnett Vinny curry and Brandon Graham will all get at least 2 sacks

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

Your baby can't do this

Alshon Jeffrey was on the injury report today - ankle. He says that he'll play.

Difference between Giants and Cowboys is that Giants had an Odell and Evan Engram. Cowboys won't have Terrance Williams, Dez is banged up and no Zeke.

I don't get why people worry at all about the Cowboys. they have a overhyped QB, who's trash and a defense that's laughable. I can't wait to see Wentz gash their *****.
    Quote Originally Posted by BDawk4Prez View Post
    100 says we win at least 8.
    Quote Originally Posted by Eagles4Lyfe View Post
    Your on.

Homerism at its finest

Quote Originally Posted by Eagles4Lyfe View Post
    Difference between Giants and Cowboys is that Giants had an Odell and Evan Engram. Cowboys won't have Terrance Williams, Dez is banged up and no Zeke.

I don't get why people worry at all about the Cowboys. they have a overhyped QB, who's trash and a defense that's laughable. I can't wait to see Wentz gash their *****.
    It's still a division game. Fans thought Eagles would kill the giants too, but division games are different. Also it's in Dallas. I'm expecting a win, but I don't think it's gonna be a super easy win. Would love to be wrong

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

Your baby can't do this

In the Giants game, Schwartz was afraid of his backup corners. No more.

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast