Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 107
  1. #16
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    1,696
    Quote Originally Posted by John S View Post
    I believe so - along with Tyron Smith.
    They better hope Tyron Smith is not out lol. If ATL can get all of those sacks, what are WE gonna do? Lmao.

    #BirdGang #LakeShow #RedBirds

  2. #17
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    90
    Quote Originally Posted by jaydubb View Post
    Is Sean lee officially out? That should mean a guaranteed loss according to cowboy fans

    Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk
    I dont think it is official yet. But the word is that he will likely be out until just after thanksgiving

  3. #18
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    In a crib
    Posts
    12,906
    Quote Originally Posted by koldjerky View Post
    I get that but still the Eagles TD% allowed is the 13th best in the NFL. They've let up the 15th least amount of Pass TDs. They are 7th overall in drives ending in points.

    It's not even that "we're better than our numbers" because the numbers are actually showing they are really freaking good. The Eagles are top 15 (the good way) in comp% allowed, td% allowed, int% for, y/a allowed, y/c allowed, rate against,. They are 1st in attempts against, 9th in yards against, 16th in TDs allowed.

    I just can't see how they are top 15 in basically every positive statistic in passing yet are the 24th ranked pass defense. They've allowed 84 points in the air. 9 teams ranked ahead of the Eagles have allowed the same or more points through the air. The Broncos have allowed 19 air TDs and are still the 7th best pass defense.

    Broncos have allowed 61.9 comp%, 6.6 TD%, 1.7 IN T%, 6.8 Y/A, 11.0 Y/C, 96.8 rate, 20 sacks, 6.5 sack% in 286 attempts.
    Eagles have allowed 61.4 comp%, 3.9 TD%, 3.0 INT%, 6.6 Y/A, 10.8 Y/C, 81.2 rate, 25 sacks, 6.4 sack% in 363 attempts.

    Broncos allowed 177 completions, 1836 yards, and 204.0 y/g
    Eagles allowed 223 completions, 2245 yards, and 249.4 y/g

    It's clear what they weight heavier to have the Broncos defense ranked 17 spots higher than the Eagles.

    Eagles, by the numbers, have arguably a top 10-15 pass defense.
    They must weigh the stats per game much more heavily than stats per play count. That's pretty misleading imo because the Eagles are always winning games because the offense scores fast (3rd best scoring team in the first quarter is the last I saw, could of changed since the bye week, idk). Because Eagles are always up, teams are always passing more against them hence the reason the Eagles have the most pass attempts against them. If you take the whole game into account and look at the defense per pass play, I bet the eagles would be ranked much higher than 24th in the nfl.

    Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

    Your baby can't do this

  4. #19
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    In a crib
    Posts
    12,906
    Quote Originally Posted by Young$avage View Post
    They better hope Tyron Smith is not out lol. If ATL can get all of those sacks, what are WE gonna do? Lmao.
    Gotta feeling Derek Barnett is gonna beast this game...

    Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

    Your baby can't do this

  5. #20
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Bethlehem
    Posts
    36,021
    Quote Originally Posted by jaydubb View Post
    They must weigh the stats per game much more heavily than stats per play count. That's pretty misleading imo because the Eagles are always winning games because the offense scores fast (3rd best scoring team in the first quarter is the last I saw, could of changed since the bye week, idk). Because Eagles are always up, teams are always passing more against them hence the reason the Eagles have the most pass attempts against them. If you take the whole game into account and look at the defense per pass play, I bet the eagles would be ranked much higher than 24th in the nfl.

    Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk
    I'd just think if you're going to have accumulated stats in your analysis/website, you'd use the entirety for rankings. Makes sense. Just can't understand what they're doing to come up with that. footballoutsiders seems to have them ranked as the 8th best pass defense. That's more like it. I do think they're around that 10-12ish range.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack of Blades View Post
    I don't consider Brand New indie. I consider them ****ing awesome and don't belong to a genre.

  6. #21
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Bethlehem
    Posts
    36,021
    Will Beatty signed.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack of Blades View Post
    I don't consider Brand New indie. I consider them ****ing awesome and don't belong to a genre.

  7. #22
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    1,696
    Quote Originally Posted by koldjerky View Post
    Will Beatty signed.
    Can't complain about OT depth. Solid "break glass in case of emergency" signing.

    #BirdGang #LakeShow #RedBirds

  8. #23
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Bethlehem
    Posts
    36,021
    He was good, really good actually, in 2014 then out all 2015 with little to subpar performance in 2016. worked out for teams this off-season but didn't latch on.

    He's certainly not starting and ONLY for depth. Not complaining here.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack of Blades View Post
    I don't consider Brand New indie. I consider them ****ing awesome and don't belong to a genre.

  9. #24
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    540
    Lee is out 3 weeks but Smith will start Sunday I believe. I'm so PUMP for this game! Living in Houston I'm always excited when the Eagles get a SNF or MNF game especially this season. We deserve more national exposure.

  10. #25
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    1,696
    Quote Originally Posted by Kobe1016 View Post
    Lee is out 3 weeks but Smith will start Sunday I believe. I'm so PUMP for this game! Living in Houston I'm always excited when the Eagles get a SNF or MNF game especially this season. We deserve more national exposure.
    In TN, I'm stuck with Titans, Cowboys, or Saints every weekend. Always good to have us in prime time.

    #BirdGang #LakeShow #RedBirds

  11. #26
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    540
    The Saints are getting some love and they deserve it so. Week 12 game Saints @ Rams flex to 3:25 pm and week 13 Panthers @ Saints also 3:25 pm. I'm still hoping the Eagles-Rams game week 14 flex to SNF but I don't think that will happen. One of my buddy is a die hard Saints fans and we both want to see Saints-Eagles in the NFC Championship Game LOL.

  12. #27
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    Lehigh County, PA
    Posts
    790
    According to Pro Football Talk, Ajayi is ready to go. He knows all of the plays.

  13. #28
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Earth
    Posts
    8,419
    Quote Originally Posted by Kobe1016 View Post
    The Saints are getting some love and they deserve it so. Week 12 game Saints @ Rams flex to 3:25 pm and week 13 Panthers @ Saints also 3:25 pm. I'm still hoping the Eagles-Rams game week 14 flex to SNF but I don't think that will happen. One of my buddy is a die hard Saints fans and we both want to see Saints-Eagles in the NFC Championship Game LOL.
    Eagles and Seahawks are already flexed to SNF. I can't see the league giving a team back to back SNF unless it Dallas. I wish it was Eagles and Rams though, that would be a much better game IMO.

  14. #29
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    In a crib
    Posts
    12,906
    Quote Originally Posted by John S View Post
    According to Pro Football Talk, Ajayi is ready to go. He knows all of the plays.
    Didn't Pederson say that Blount is still the #1 running back? It'll be interesting to see who gets more snaps on Sunday. Both are good but I feel like ajayi is a little more versatile.

    Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

    Your baby can't do this

  15. #30
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    Lehigh County, PA
    Posts
    790
    Quote Originally Posted by jaydubb View Post
    Didn't Pederson say that Blount is still the #1 running back? It'll be interesting to see who gets more snaps on Sunday. Both are good but I feel like ajayi is a little more versatile.

    Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk
    That's why I would like to see them both in the backfield at the same time.
    Run, run, run, pass to Ertz - TD.

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •