Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by John S View Post
    I believe so - along with Tyron Smith.
    They better hope Tyron Smith is not out lol. If ATL can get all of those sacks, what are WE gonna do? Lmao.

#BirdGang #LakeShow #RedBirds

Quote Originally Posted by jaydubb View Post
    Is Sean lee officially out? That should mean a guaranteed loss according to cowboy fans

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk
    I dont think it is official yet. But the word is that he will likely be out until just after thanksgiving

Quote Originally Posted by koldjerky View Post
    I get that but still the Eagles TD% allowed is the 13th best in the NFL. They've let up the 15th least amount of Pass TDs. They are 7th overall in drives ending in points.

It's not even that "we're better than our numbers" because the numbers are actually showing they are really freaking good. The Eagles are top 15 (the good way) in comp% allowed, td% allowed, int% for, y/a allowed, y/c allowed, rate against,. They are 1st in attempts against, 9th in yards against, 16th in TDs allowed.

I just can't see how they are top 15 in basically every positive statistic in passing yet are the 24th ranked pass defense. They've allowed 84 points in the air. 9 teams ranked ahead of the Eagles have allowed the same or more points through the air. The Broncos have allowed 19 air TDs and are still the 7th best pass defense.

Broncos have allowed 61.9 comp%, 6.6 TD%, 1.7 IN T%, 6.8 Y/A, 11.0 Y/C, 96.8 rate, 20 sacks, 6.5 sack% in 286 attempts.
    Eagles have allowed 61.4 comp%, 3.9 TD%, 3.0 INT%, 6.6 Y/A, 10.8 Y/C, 81.2 rate, 25 sacks, 6.4 sack% in 363 attempts.

Broncos allowed 177 completions, 1836 yards, and 204.0 y/g
    Eagles allowed 223 completions, 2245 yards, and 249.4 y/g

It's clear what they weight heavier to have the Broncos defense ranked 17 spots higher than the Eagles.

Eagles, by the numbers, have arguably a top 10-15 pass defense.
    They must weigh the stats per game much more heavily than stats per play count. That's pretty misleading imo because the Eagles are always winning games because the offense scores fast (3rd best scoring team in the first quarter is the last I saw, could of changed since the bye week, idk). Because Eagles are always up, teams are always passing more against them hence the reason the Eagles have the most pass attempts against them. If you take the whole game into account and look at the defense per pass play, I bet the eagles would be ranked much higher than 24th in the nfl.

Your baby can't do this

Quote Originally Posted by Young$avage View Post
    They better hope Tyron Smith is not out lol. If ATL can get all of those sacks, what are WE gonna do? Lmao.
    Gotta feeling Derek Barnett is gonna beast this game...

Your baby can't do this

They must weigh the stats per game much more heavily than stats per play count. That's pretty misleading imo because the Eagles are always winning games because the offense scores fast (3rd best scoring team in the first quarter is the last I saw, could of changed since the bye week, idk). Because Eagles are always up, teams are always passing more against them hence the reason the Eagles have the most pass attempts against them. If you take the whole game into account and look at the defense per pass play, I bet the eagles would be ranked much higher than 24th in the nfl.

I'd just think if you're going to have accumulated stats in your analysis/website, you'd use the entirety for rankings. Makes sense. Just can't understand what they're doing to come up with that. footballoutsiders seems to have them ranked as the 8th best pass defense. That's more like it. I do think they're around that 10-12ish range.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack of Blades View Post
    I don't consider Brand New indie. I consider them ****ing awesome and don't belong to a genre.

Will Beatty signed.
    I don't consider Brand New indie. I consider them ****ing awesome and don't belong to a genre.

Quote Originally Posted by koldjerky View Post
    Will Beatty signed.
    Can't complain about OT depth. Solid "break glass in case of emergency" signing.

He was good, really good actually, in 2014 then out all 2015 with little to subpar performance in 2016. worked out for teams this off-season but didn't latch on.

He's certainly not starting and ONLY for depth. Not complaining here.

Lee is out 3 weeks but Smith will start Sunday I believe. I'm so PUMP for this game! Living in Houston I'm always excited when the Eagles get a SNF or MNF game especially this season. We deserve more national exposure.

Quote Originally Posted by Kobe1016 View Post
    Lee is out 3 weeks but Smith will start Sunday I believe. I'm so PUMP for this game! Living in Houston I'm always excited when the Eagles get a SNF or MNF game especially this season. We deserve more national exposure.
    In TN, I'm stuck with Titans, Cowboys, or Saints every weekend. Always good to have us in prime time.

The Saints are getting some love and they deserve it so. Week 12 game Saints @ Rams flex to 3:25 pm and week 13 Panthers @ Saints also 3:25 pm. I'm still hoping the Eagles-Rams game week 14 flex to SNF but I don't think that will happen. One of my buddy is a die hard Saints fans and we both want to see Saints-Eagles in the NFC Championship Game LOL.

According to Pro Football Talk, Ajayi is ready to go. He knows all of the plays.

Quote Originally Posted by Kobe1016 View Post
    The Saints are getting some love and they deserve it so. Week 12 game Saints @ Rams flex to 3:25 pm and week 13 Panthers @ Saints also 3:25 pm. I'm still hoping the Eagles-Rams game week 14 flex to SNF but I don't think that will happen. One of my buddy is a die hard Saints fans and we both want to see Saints-Eagles in the NFC Championship Game LOL.
    Eagles and Seahawks are already flexed to SNF. I can't see the league giving a team back to back SNF unless it Dallas. I wish it was Eagles and Rams though, that would be a much better game IMO.

Quote Originally Posted by John S View Post
    According to Pro Football Talk, Ajayi is ready to go. He knows all of the plays.
    Didn't Pederson say that Blount is still the #1 running back? It'll be interesting to see who gets more snaps on Sunday. Both are good but I feel like ajayi is a little more versatile.

Your baby can't do this

Didn't Pederson say that Blount is still the #1 running back? It'll be interesting to see who gets more snaps on Sunday. Both are good but I feel like ajayi is a little more versatile.

That's why I would like to see them both in the backfield at the same time.
    Run, run, run, pass to Ertz - TD.

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast