Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    I absolutely loved Dana Brooke knocking the snot out of Asuka. Absolutely love that moment. I would love for the WWE to have Dana end Asuka "winning streak", though I suspect they are saving that possibility for Charlotte, which I think is BS. Asuka/Charlotte can still sell without the "winning streak" on the line.

So, we see the beginning of Jordan/Angel heel turn?
    Screw sabermetics.

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    No. They've been giving away the possible endings for weeks. They talk about certain people being locks like Miz but not others like Corbin.
    I know, but he said Mia vs New US Champ. Then corrected himself.

Big THX to MJ's Bulls and pheagles10 on the sig help!
    Dear T-Mac,
    I miss you.
    Love,
    The Rim

Quote Originally Posted by sep11ie View Post
    I know, but he said Mia vs New US Champ. Then corrected himself.
    Oh who said it? Please let it have been Michael Cole? He is SO annoying and if Vince could pull him, then I don't think I'd cry.
    Think long and hard about why you respond to nonsense. Please!

Booker said it. He tried to correct himself but straight up said "Miz vs new US Champ".

Big THX to MJ's Bulls and pheagles10 on the sig help!
    Dear T-Mac,
    I miss you.
    Love,
    The Rim

I'm sure he wasn't giving away anything. No way Booker knows the match finishes ahead of time.

Quote Originally Posted by Bluefire View Post
    I absolutely loved Dana Brooke knocking the snot out of Asuka. Absolutely love that moment. I would love for the WWE to have Dana end Asuka "winning streak", though I suspect they are saving that possibility for Charlotte, which I think is BS. Asuka/Charlotte can still sell without the "winning streak" on the line.

Dana sucks. She should not be beating Asuka under any circumstances.

I would rather Triple H not involved, but I'll take him over Jason Jordan.

I think I might be looking forward to the Survivor Series card more than I will look forward to the Wrestlemania card.

Triple H isn't a big deal to me anymore, but he does make the match more important than Jordan would have. Jordan can go in the ring but he lacks big time in the charisma dept. I'm guessing Jordan screws team Raw somehow. If Angle vs HHH is the plan that seems like a waste of both talents to me. I like Raw better when Stephanie isn't around. Not sure if its her call or not but the segments seem to be more about her getting herself over.
    As far as SS goes some of the matches don't make sense. By my count there's 3 heel vs heel matches. Those matches never work. 3 is excessive. I think Charlotte and Sin Cara have title matches on Smackdown. Hopefully those two get the respective belts. Card lines up much better that way.

Yea but then I have to see Sin Cara on my TV twice. And no one wants that. He would be the real heel if he wins.

Why do you dislike Asuka?
    Fan of Redsox , Chi town bears , Boston Celtics , Dale Jr. , Uva

Quote Originally Posted by Bluefire View Post

Dana brooke is the absolute worst. The fact she has a job over emma is a joke.

HHH bringing back the golden shovel was a surprise

Quote Originally Posted by Sadds The Gr8 View Post
    HHH bringing back the golden shovel was a surprise
    Think long and hard about why you respond to nonsense. Please!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12