• 0 - 6

1 20.00%
  • 7 - 11

1 20.00%
  • 12+

3 60.00%
Page 18 of 20 FirstFirst ... 81617181920 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by GREATNESS ONE View Post
    I think you nailed it earlier in the thread, malnutrition. These guys gotta take care of their bodies more, rest and eat right. They’re young it’s crazy to think if you took Luol Deng off or roster, we would have the youngest team in the NBA.
    He is human. His brother is in big trouble in China 🇨🇳 and again he is not used to the minutes and demands of the NBA. On the other hand, our old,core tonight with Kuz got us the win and that is cuddles for Puke, becuase he finall allowed the players who,were playing better at both ends to end the game. Lonso needs a better pg behind him to save his legs.

Quote Originally Posted by ldawg View Post
    3 4 5 8 he is still in company to ever lace em up. Give or take.
    Yeah, I agree that LBJ is a great player and I think top 9 is a great compliment...my point was though that the media will push whoever can be advertised best at the moment.

Quote Originally Posted by Big Moves03 View Post
    Yeah, that's a fair point. Duncan was a great player and it's not crazy to put him as the best pf ever, but I would go with kg and Malone personally.
    Probably top 3 PFs of all time.. I'd say most fans probably have duncan at #1 (including me) but arguments can be made for KG (for his defense) and malone (for his offense) as well imo.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

Your baby can't do this

Quote Originally Posted by jaydubb View Post
    Probably top 3 PFs of all time.. I'd say most fans probably have duncan at #1 (including me) but arguments can be made for KG (for his defense) and malone (for his offense) as well imo.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk
    Yeah, definitely top 3 PFs all-time and it's fair to have him at #1

Yeah, I agree that LBJ is a great player and I think top 9 is a great compliment...my point was though that the media will push whoever can be advertised best at the moment.
    true but KG was not on duncan defensive level. It seem like it talking to him self, geting in folks face and knocking shots from the rim after a whistle but Duncan was a Better player form out the gate. Duncan quiet and laid back personality give off an idea that he is soft and can be punked. But that was not the case he banged when he had to never ran from it. From way back Shaq to post retire Cousins He held his Own. Spurs was always a defensive team.
    Last edited by ldawg; 11-14-2017 at 02:02 AM.

IMO Robinson piggy backed off the greatness of Duncan. Spurs where always Tim's team

Yeah, that's a fair point. Duncan was a great player and it's not crazy to put him as the best pf ever, but I would go with kg and Malone personally.
    well that your opinion cant argue that but duncan was the better player. Better defensive player and just played well with about everyone. Malone was good wont argue but wiith 0 rings it lower his case. played pretty good D below the waste not much of a shot blocker. Just dont see him man the center position like Duncan did avg 2bpg but he did avg more ppg. Karl can make a case but still take duncan 5 rings.
    Last edited by ldawg; 11-14-2017 at 02:16 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by ldawg View Post
    true but KG was not on duncan defensive level. It seem like it talking to him self, geting in folks face and knocking shots from the rim after a whistle but Duncan was a Better player form out the gate. Duncan quiet and laid back personality give off an idea that he is soft and can be punked. But that was not the case he banged when he had to never ran from it. From way back Shaq to post retire Cousins He held his Own. Spurs was always a defensive team.
    I agree that Duncan was better, but only at first and then at the end. In their primes KG was considered the better player, much more dynamic and a much better rebounder. The defense side is arguable because KG could guard the entire floor and almost every position. He was the most coveted player at one point. For a while, the top 4 players were Kobe, shaq, mcgrady, and kg.

Quote Originally Posted by maledicent View Post
    IMO Robinson piggy backed off the greatness of Duncan. Spurs where always Tim's team
    The moment he was drafted flight took off

IF you guys are talking about Fisher’s 0.4 second shot, we might have won that series but lost the finals that year.

Quote Originally Posted by GREATNESS ONE View Post
    IF you guys are talking about Fisher’s 0.4 second shot, we might have won that series but lost the finals that year.
    That was very painful lol

The good old days.

If we can only get these young guys to learn how to shoot dang.

Stanislav Medvedenko

I agree that Duncan was better, but only at first and then at the end. In their primes KG was considered the better player, much more dynamic and a much better rebounder. The defense side is arguable because KG could guard the entire floor and almost every position. He was the most coveted player at one point. For a while, the top 4 players were Kobe, shaq, mcgrady, and kg.
    Kg would be better in todays game. Miny was ok never great

Page 18 of 20 FirstFirst ... 81617181920 LastLast