• 0 - 6

1 20.00%
  • 7 - 11

1 20.00%
  • 12+

3 60.00%
Page 15 of 20 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Big Moves03 View Post
    Maybe you didn't call him a bust, but you certainly complained a lot about him. Now you're complaining that he's gone.
    Everyone complained about Russell just a very small few didnt. Hes not a bust but if hes your best player your not very good.

Quote Originally Posted by LoveMyLakers View Post
    Yeah and after that we have a 10 game stretch where we play GS 3 times, Hou x2 and the Cavs.... so we need some wins in these next 5!
    well everyone is beating the cavs lately so maybe we'll get in on the fun lol

Quote Originally Posted by ldawg View Post
    Everyone complained about Russell just a very small few didnt. Hes not a bust but if hes your best player your not very good.
    yeah, but most aren't complaining that he's gone. I didn't complain about him nor am I complaining that he's gone.

A bit of an ugly game outside of JC's play, but a much needed win. The best part of the game for me though was Kuzma knocking down 2 big 3 pointers in the 4th on a night he was struggling, that means something... you can improve your shooting if you work on it, but you either have confidence or you don't, not only was he confident enough to take the shots he nailed them both and that says a lot about the player he'll become as you can't teach that. Ingram hit both his FT's with 3:30 left which I felt good about but then he missed his next two, if he could have nailed all 4 of those that's the things that offset a bad night if you can step up at the end and get it done.
    100% agree

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

Your baby can't do this

Quote Originally Posted by Iron24th View Post
    Lopez with 10 rebounds lol
    He doesn't have to get any next game now to keep his average.

Quote Originally Posted by 42-15-7 View Post
    Biggest disappointment tonight was that Lonzo didn't seem to have internalized his success from the game before. Maybe that's harder than it looks, but the kid has played a lot of ball in his life. He should have been more aware of what the team needed, and needed from him.

Rookies....
    I think you nailed it earlier in the thread, malnutrition. These guys gotta take care of their bodies more, rest and eat right. They’re young it’s crazy to think if you took Luol Deng off or roster, we would have the youngest team in the NBA.

Quote Originally Posted by Iron24th View Post
    Lopez with 10 rebounds lol
    Is that a career high? Haha

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

Your baby can't do this

well everyone is beating the cavs lately so maybe we'll get in on the fun lol
    The Cavs look very vulnerable this year for sure.... What we can't do though is come out like we did against the Celtics, we looked like we came out knowing they were better than us.

yeah, but most aren't complaining that he's gone. I didn't complain about him nor am I complaining that he's gone.
    There's nothing to complain about with him being gone and I actually liked him and wanted him to do well. We needed to move him to dump Mozgov's contract and we got it done. Brook even if he is not with us next year I think has been a solid vet to have around both on and off the court, I think he's a great teammate and then we get Kyle Kuzma who looks like he can be as good if not better than DLO if he isn't already. That could not have worked out any better for us.

Well, I wouldn't put him as the greatest pf of all time (although he is currently the popular choice). He's up there, but I'd put Garnet and Malone ahead of him at the pf. He's a great player, but I always felt he was kind of a choke, that is whenever we played the spurs in the playoffs and it was close I wanted the ball to go to duncan. Didn't feel that way about guys like KG.
    Well look up greatest PF of all time and thats the name your going to get. I dont think Jordan was the greatest player either but he is. Duncan won with a bunch of no name dudes form over seas. Kg had an all star team and still lost. Malone was aight real iron man but Duncan got 5 rings not even close. Dont mistake quiet with soft.
    Last edited by ldawg; 11-14-2017 at 12:52 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by ldawg View Post
    Well look up greatest PF of all time and thats the name your going to get. I dont think Jordan was the greatest player either but he is. Duncan won with a bunch of no name dudes form over seas. Kg had an all star team and still lost. Malone was aight real iron man but Duncan got 5 rings not even close. Dont mistake quiet with soft.
    Just because someone says a player is the best doesn't mean that he is. A lot of it is marketing driven. LBJ is ranked top 3, I barely put him in the top 10. Duncan was great, but he had a great organization. If you swap kg and duncan, it would probably kg who was considered the best pf ever.

There's nothing to complain about with him being gone and I actually liked him and wanted him to do well. We needed to move him to dump Mozgov's contract and we got it done. Brook even if he is not with us next year I think has been a solid vet to have around both on and off the court, I think he's a great teammate and then we get Kyle Kuzma who looks like he can be as good if not better than DLO if he isn't already. That could not have worked out any better for us.

Yep, I liked Russell but there were issues with him and I understand why we traded him and it worked out well. we dropped mozgovs contract and got kuzma who is proving to be a stud.

Just because someone says a player is the best doesn't mean that he is. A lot of it is marketing driven. LBJ is ranked top 3, I barely put him in the top 10. Duncan was great, but he had a great organization. If you swap kg and duncan, it would probably kg who was considered the best pf ever.
    mmmm no. Kg was not big enough to play center bang the the likes of Shaq. You may not have Lebron that high but that dude changes any team he plays on hes a difference maker from day 1. At the end of his career his numbers will be among the best of them. You dont have him as no 3 but is he the Best player to ever set foot in the NBA.

Aust is offline BUTLER!!!! / DOWN 25!!!!!
    Always a good sign to still win despite not playing well.
    (2/1/2015) (2/5/2017)

HOLY ****

If it was that easy to market a Player Kwame, Russell, Bynum, Howard, etc would be studs. Kobe was written off and still prove haters wrong. Some players just got it.

Page 15 of 20 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 ... LastLast