Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567
    Quote Originally Posted by mgjohnson7851 View Post
    Well there's rumors that Wade was a big part of the reason that there was beef between the defense and offense last year. Honestly I'd rather have that then this effortless crap that trotting out onto the field right now.
    Lots of great teams had beef between the defense and offense -- the 85 Bears the prime example. It's a matter of how far it goes. Even without Wade I don't think the Broncos defense appreciates their offense very much.

Quote Originally Posted by QB_Eagles View Post
    Lots of great teams had beef between the defense and offense -- the 85 Bears the prime example. It's a matter of how far it goes. Even without Wade I don't think the Broncos defense appreciates their offense very much.
    I remember a few times this year where surf tried starting a Schwartz/Pederson hate each other a thing on PSD.

Carson, trust me, even if you turn out to be a really bad QB, BDawk4Prez will always defend you on PSD.

Quote Originally Posted by BDawk4Prez View Post
    I remember a few times this year where surf tried starting a Schwartz/Pederson hate each other a thing on PSD.
    He said that they were talking about it on the radio... They actually were talking about it on the radio but he was buying into the fact it was a forgone conclusion there was a divide and Schwartz was on his way to be the coach.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack of Blades View Post
    I don't consider Brand New indie. I consider them ****ing awesome and don't belong to a genre.

Playing as bad as Denver did on special teams will get you beat against anybody. Against NE it will get you blown out.

Quote Originally Posted by MidwestJimmy View Post
    Playing as bad as Denver did on special teams will get you beat against anybody. Against NE it will get you blown out.
    A muffed punt turnover
    A blocked punt
    A kick return for a TD
    12 men on the field for a punt which gave the Pats a first down.

Special teams **** ups led to 24 NE points. But the ST Coordinator and the punt returner both keep their jobs....VJ is an awful head coach.

Are the Packers doctors sure Rodgers broke his collarbone?
    He was carrying luggage on that side the other day and everyone freaked out that he's fine lol

Quote Originally Posted by Norm View Post
    He was carrying luggage on that side the other day and everyone freaked out that he's fine lol
    He wants to play for the Jaguars.

Quote Originally Posted by mgjohnson7851 View Post
    A muffed punt turnover
    A blocked punt
    A kick return for a TD
    12 men on the field for a punt which gave the Pats a first down.

Special teams **** ups led to 24 NE points. But the ST Coordinator and the punt returner both keep their jobs....VJ is an awful head coach.
    Coaches don't usually get fired because of what happened in one game -- except for the 1992 Houston Oilers playoff collapse in Buffalo.

Coaches don't usually get fired because of what happened in one game -- except for the 1992 Houston Oilers playoff collapse in Buffalo.
    Oh it's been bad all season... That was just the worst one.

It's like the first time since 1979 that a team blocked a punt and had a kick or punt return for a TD in the same game.

They only fired the defensive coordinator. Pardee wasn't fired after the 1993 playoff collapse either.

They only fired the defensive coordinator. Pardee wasn't fired after the 1993 playoff collapse either.
    I knew the DC was fired, but I thought Jack Pardee was gone too. I didn't follow the NFL that closely back then like I do now.

Remember when Buddy Ryan socked the OC in an Oilers game? We need that guy in Oakland right now... LOL

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567