Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Quote Originally Posted by nutty View Post
    ... And now most likely #3?
    If they finish 4-12, they'll probably be picking 5th or 6th. 5-11 and they may drop all the way down to 10th and I don't really mind either one. There is some bad football being played all over the league. This team isn't as far away as the Browns or the Giants. This team just needs offensive talent and free agents like Sammy Watkins, Andrew Norwell and Jarvis Landry can fix a lot of it. Defensively, they just need to keep getting better because they are such a young unit.

Quote Originally Posted by nutty View Post
    ... And now most likely #3?
    Depends on the Giants I guess lol

Quote Originally Posted by WestCoastSportz View Post
    All I keep hearing from friends and on the radio is how the 49ers just screwed themselves by winning this game. How they just sacrificed the #1 pick to go 1-15. As bad as the Niners have looked, they weren't ever going to be as bad as the Browns so the #1 pick was never really an option in my opinion. In 2010, Sam Bradford was the first overall pick and we know how his career has gone. 7 out of the next 8 pick after Bradford are Pro-Bowlers. With all the hype that surrounded Andrew Luck when he was being drafted, he hasn't been the best player in that draft class with guys like Kirk Cousins (4th round), TY Hilton (3rd round), Russell Wilson (2nd round), Bobby Wagner, Fletcher Cox, Luke Kuechly and Matt Kalil.

So my point is....win as many games as you can and worry about the draft process when the time comes.
    Your friends are right and those who understands how to build a team cause having the top picks means getting the best trade offers and that means more to the Niners than who they will take. The Browns will win a game this season as they are getting into the RZ at a higher clip than us and their defense is also better than ours despite their injuries and Garrett had 2 sacks in his first game in the NFL and been a beast for their line even when he's not fully healthy. We have a lot of weaknesses that's need to be filled which means lots of high picks. The more the better. Everyone I talked to after losing means winning for the Niners!

Click photo to see what we do best as defending champions!

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234