Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by BGeer091 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by RedandGold_35:31978328
    Man, welcome back Blair
    Blair is in a scheme that really fits him. He played really good today.
    Blair was the man today!

Click photo to see what we do best as defending champions!

Norcal transplant on central Oregon Coast
    Thank god we wonít go winless

Quote Originally Posted by OREcoast49er View Post
    Thank god we wonít go winless
    No complaining come draft day lol

Happy Shanny got his first win, didnít want to go 0-16.

The remainder of the year will be big for Adrian Colbert, who seems like a natural as the FS in this system, he has the potential to create a camp battle with Ward heading into next year. Ronald Blair also looks great, and can carve himself out a role next year if he continues to play well.

''Sig by Johnle''

Good to get a W but heartbreaking that Goodwin and his wife lost there unborn child this morning. Not sure how he played today but nothing but good thoughts for the Goodwin family.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

#MakeAmericaPeeAgain

Winners!!! The San Francisco 1 and 9ers! Lol I'll take it though 😊. It's a tiny building block and a little bit of a confidence booster for our future.

I still have a decent feeling about rebuilding year 2. We lost half our team to injury this season and many will be coming back, we got several high draft picks in the '18 draft, we have 100 million dollars in cap space to throw at free agents, and Jimmy Garappolo will be starting. Could be a good recipe 👌

Quote Originally Posted by downsos View Post
    Good to get a W but heartbreaking that Goodwin and his wife lost there unborn child this morning. Not sure how he played today but nothing but good thoughts for the Goodwin family.

Agreed. Dude had tremendous fortitude to play through that. Wish him all the best moving forward, and hope he keeps coping through such a difficult time.

The Giants want that first overall pick too!

Quote Originally Posted by 1hardcore View Post
    The Giants want that first overall pick too!
    Browns have that on lockdown.

#MakeAmericaPeeAgain

What a great win.

30 points, check.
    400+ yards of offense, check.
    10+ point beat down of a 49er nemesis, check.

I saw a bunch of positives, the obvious ones were Blair, Bourne, and Colbert.
    2009-2014. 3 World Series Championships, 2 Stanley Cup Championships, 2 NBA Championships, and a Super Bowl Appearance. 3 No-Hitters, 1 Perfect Game, 3 NFC Title Games, Jim Harbaugh, Bruce Bochy, Phil Jackson, Daryl Sutter.

PRESENT: Lakers #2 draft pick (New GM, New President), Giants #2 draft pick (somebody better get fired), 49ers #2 draft pick (New Coach, New GM), LA Kings #11 draft pick (New Coach, New GM)

Sorry!! I completely forgot to post the Game thread. That is my bad. Thanks R&G for posting it!

I can't believe the one time I don't remember to post the game day thread we win. I hope I am not our bad luck charm lol

Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    Sorry!! I completely forgot to post the Game thread. That is my bad. Thanks R&G for posting it!

I can't believe the one time I don't remember to post the game day thread we win. I hope I am not our bad luck charm lol
    Seriously, we need to maintain that draft position, keep posting the GDTs lol

All I keep hearing from friends and on the radio is how the 49ers just screwed themselves by winning this game. How they just sacrificed the #1 pick to go 1-15. As bad as the Niners have looked, they weren't ever going to be as bad as the Browns so the #1 pick was never really an option in my opinion. In 2010, Sam Bradford was the first overall pick and we know how his career has gone. 7 out of the next 8 pick after Bradford are Pro-Bowlers. With all the hype that surrounded Andrew Luck when he was being drafted, he hasn't been the best player in that draft class with guys like Kirk Cousins (4th round), TY Hilton (3rd round), Russell Wilson (2nd round), Bobby Wagner, Fletcher Cox, Luke Kuechly and Matt Kalil.

So my point is....win as many games as you can and worry about the draft process when the time comes.

Quote Originally Posted by WestCoastSportz View Post
    All I keep hearing from friends and on the radio is how the 49ers just screwed themselves by winning this game. How they just sacrificed the #1 pick to go 1-15. As bad as the Niners have looked, they weren't ever going to be as bad as the Browns so the #1 pick was never really an option in my opinion. In 2010, Sam Bradford was the first overall pick and we know how his career has gone. 7 out of the next 8 pick after Bradford are Pro-Bowlers. With all the hype that surrounded Andrew Luck when he was being drafted, he hasn't been the best player in that draft class with guys like Kirk Cousins (4th round), TY Hilton (3rd round), Russell Wilson (2nd round), Bobby Wagner, Fletcher Cox, Luke Kuechly and Matt Kalil.

So my point is....win as many games as you can and worry about the draft process when the time comes.
    We'd have probably never beaten the Browns with SOS, so unless they win more games than we do, it was always the #2 pick.

Quote Originally Posted by RedandGold_35 View Post
    We'd have probably never beaten the Browns with SOS, so unless they win more games than we do, it was always the #2 pick.
    ... And now most likely #3?

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast