Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by bwallstreet View Post
    The guys season career high before today was 7.5, 2 seasons over 5, none since 2013.

He faced a terrible backup LT who was dominated and who Dallas refused to help.

It means absolutely nothing.

I knew it was a lost cause with you a long time ago. You always find a negative in what people say and never praise a good point for anyone, not that I am looking for praise.

The point is that our pass rush is the worst and has been for years and years. The point is that again, this offseason pass rush is the #1 priority. Breaking a record does actually mean something lol, but your always right, right? lol

Quote Originally Posted by BucsFan47 View Post
    I knew it was a lost cause with you a long time ago. You always find a negative in what people say and never praise a good point for anyone, not that I am looking for praise.

The point is that our pass rush is the worst and has been for years and years. The point is that again, this offseason pass rush is the #1 priority. Breaking a record does actually mean something lol, but your always right, right? lol
    What record did he break? None

You come out saying something makes you sick and making a mountain out of a mole hill, find a new bit guy.

Every sack came against the same player who was lost and dazed, completely overwhelmed. Any starting caliber DE could of done the same thing. That was obvious to anyone watching the game and seeing the terrible job blocking that Chaz Green did.

Clayton was a ****** pass rusher 5 years ago, last month, yesterday and still is. He will be lucky to get more than 10 on the year and he's at 8.

Our pass rush is terrible, you don't have to point to a fluke game by a below average starter who used to play here to make a point that was clearly made by the first 8 games our players played.

What record did he break? None

You come out saying something makes you sick and making a mountain out of a mole hill, find a new bit guy.

Every sack came against the same player who was lost and dazed, completely overwhelmed. Any starting caliber DE could of done the same thing. That was obvious to anyone watching the game and seeing the terrible job blocking that Chaz Green did.

Clayton was a ****** pass rusher 5 years ago, last month, yesterday and still is. He will be lucky to get more than 10 on the year and he's at 8.

Our pass rush is terrible, you don't have to point to a fluke game by a below average starter who used to play here to make a point that was clearly made by the first 8 games our players played.

Who in the world is Clayton? lol. How'd ya mess that one up, bud?

I don't care if there were 4 guys on the Oline and no left tackle that game. 6 Sacks is unbelievable.

You know **** well Ayers, Gholston or anyone else wouldn't have gotten 1/3 of the sacks Clayborn got against the same guy.

No record? He broke the Atlanta Falcons single game sack record. That's called a record. If I am not mistaken?

John Abraham didn't do that. Hall of Famers Claude Humphrey and Chuck Smith never did that.

Not Howie Long, Mario Williams, Justin Houston, Jared Allen, Bruce Smith, Reggie White... You get the point? Don't care who it was against, it's near impossible and it happened.

Our pass rush sucks and it needs to be addressed. Simple, really.

Quote Originally Posted by BucsFan47 View Post
    Who in the world is Clayton? lol. How'd ya mess that one up, bud?

I don't care if there were 4 guys on the Oline and no left tackle that game. 6 Sacks is unbelievable.

You know **** well Ayers, Gholston or anyone else wouldn't have gotten 1/3 of the sacks Clayborn got against the same guy.

No record? He broke the Atlanta Falcons single game sack record. That's called a record. If I am not mistaken?

John Abraham didn't do that. Hall of Famers Claude Humphrey and Chuck Smith never did that.

Not Howie Long, Mario Williams, Justin Houston, Jared Allen, Bruce Smith, Reggie White... You get the point? Don't care who it was against, it's near impossible and it happened.

Our pass rush sucks and it needs to be addressed. Simple, really.
    A phone auto correct, get over it.

Set the record for most sacks by a player with palsy in a game, set the record for most sacks by a player with dreads in one game. Franchise records are not real records.

Ayers and Co would of roasted the mother****er the same as Clayborn did. That's how I know you didn't watch the ****, it was worse than any Ereck Flowers or Greg Robinson. I've only seen an OL player that bad in college.

Really no point in wasting my time explaining basic concepts to you.

A phone auto correct, get over it.

Set the record for most sacks by a player with palsy in a game, set the record for most sacks by a player with dreads in one game. Franchise records are not real records.

Ayers and Co would of roasted the mother****er the same as Clayborn did. That's how I know you didn't watch the ****, it was worse than any Ereck Flowers or Greg Robinson. I've only seen an OL player that bad in college.

Really no point in wasting my time explaining basic concepts to you.

No point? Why did you give it a try than?

Such a great explanation you had, real knowledgeable and informative...... LOL!

This entire game thread was just you 2 arguing about an Atlanta Falcons DE lol.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12