Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Does anyone else hate Rich Cimini?

Is it me or is this guy the worst beat writer of all time?

#Hernandezing

Quote Originally Posted by bwallstreet View Post
    haha delusional
    Someone underestimated the jets!

Somewhere within the transmutation of Yin and Yang
    Mannish is far worse but luckily, he's only football.

But Cimini is awful and a complete tool.

You see what you want to see and you hear what you want to hear.

Donít understand him at all, he covers a team he clearly doesnít like. Every article is doom and gloom about the jets. Itís getting annoying reading ESPN NY with all his trash articles.

Mehta is the worse, but Cimini sucks also.

"You don't know how to drink. Your whole generation, you drink for the wrong reasons. My generation, we drink because it's good, because it feels better than unbuttoning your collar, because we deserve it. We drink because it's what men do."

Its sickening hearing the announcers talking about Fitz with such high regards. He suxxxxxxxxxx

Not sure if this was made for that one topic or all of them so i am going to use this as a discussion thread.

I know we just got a CB SO I may change the second name to snacks but would you give the giants our 1st (assuming we win meaningless games and drop out the top 5 to like 10 or 11) to the Giants for OBJ and Jack Rabbit?

At 1st I said maybe but the more I think about it the more I am leaning to no. But I would do it for a 2nd and a 4th and a conditional.

No thanks, I want a QB.

"You don't know how to drink. Your whole generation, you drink for the wrong reasons. My generation, we drink because it's good, because it feels better than unbuttoning your collar, because we deserve it. We drink because it's what men do."

OBJ is immensely talented but a selfish tool. No thank you.
    Can you imagine the shite show if the Jets are bad and can't get him the ball?

Well as Mich as I don't want to go this way there will be 3 interesting options at QB
    Cousins Alex Smith and Eli.
    I'd rather go young (which is why I said I'd do it for a 2nd and 4th and a conditional) but I love the idea of our defense plus Jack Rabbit. And on offense we would have ODB Quincy ASJ Powell and Kearse I believe. A lot of weapons for a vet to use.

Quote Originally Posted by aNYer View Post
    Well as Mich as I don't want to go this way there will be 3 interesting options at QB
    Cousins Alex Smith and Eli.
    I'd rather go young (which is why I said I'd do it for a 2nd and 4th and a conditional) but I love the idea of our defense plus Jack Rabbit. And on offense we would have ODB Quincy ASJ Powell and Kearse I believe. A lot of weapons for a vet to use.
    Jenkins is signed through 2020 (if that's who you mean by Jack Rabbit, if not, I don't know who that is) Cousins is azz. He doesn't win, he doesn't put the ball in the end zone. He has attitude issues. I want zero to do with him. Zero.
    I mentioned Eli and most were a resounding no, to the idea. Smith? Meh.
    Now if you want Smith or Eli on a 2 year deal, while you develop someone? Maybe but neither is an answer and I would be bummed out to see cousins in green.

Rich hasn't posted since Monday.
    I think he was laid off.

Unfortunately he's doing OK. Posted that he was just under the weather and taking the week off. Oh well.

https://twitter.com/RichCimini/statu...49386702647297

I've always liked Rich more than most Jet fans. When things are bad, he can sometimes be too overly negative but for the most part, he's unbiased and is probably the best writer (talent-wise) on the beat. He was way more negative back in the day than he has been now... getting soft with old age.