0 0%
  • Bob Petit

0 0%
  • Jason Kidd

0 0%
  • Clyde Drexler

1 7.69%
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Ya’ll get my vote for Barkley or Malone?

Quote Originally Posted by KnicksorBust View Post
    Says the guy who votes Barkley. lmao
    whats wrong with barkley? his prime is significantly longer then wades and while not as long or as good as malones he played much better in the playoffs. you could even argue that Barkleys peak matches wades.

Edit: also at least I gave reason why I didn't or did vote for someone not this entire thread of people who act like this is twitter and can only give 1 sentence responses mocking others because they think their opinion is vastly superior to everyone elses.
    Last edited by dhopisthename; 11-13-2017 at 04:42 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by dhopisthename View Post
    I really don't get why wade would go this high. we are talking about someone who has 60 less win shares then Barkley, Never won MVP, and was constantly injured. I would take easily a dozen other people over wade and espn agrees with me http://www.interbasket.net/news/1911...-time-nbarank/ .

Comparision of Wade vs Durant vs Malone(I jut picked Malone over the other pfs because he played longer)

Wade 0 MVPS, 8 ALL NBA, 12 all stars, 3 all defense, 117 win shares, 57.6 VORP, .172 Career WS/48
    Durant 1 MVPs, 7 ALL NBA, 8 All stars, 0 all defense, 121 win shares, 47.8 VORP .219 WS/48
    Malone 2 MVPs 14 ALL NBA, 14 All stars, 4 all defense, 234 win shares, 102 VORP .205 WS/48

so if you want to argue longevity Malone is so far superior its not close and if you want to argue peak then its Durant. If wade wins its basically only because people have a massive recency bias.
    A vote for Wade is a vote for the guy with the strongest postseason resume. You're looking solely are regular season numbers here, but both Malone and Durant aren't exactly known for their playoff prowess. Meanwhile, Wade's championship in 2006 is easily one of the 5-10 greatest postseason performances of all-time. Couple that with four other Finals appear and two rings as a No. 2 (albeit the last two he was on the decline), and there's a damn fine argument to be made for Wade over those two.

That being said, I voted for Barkley. I just think he was the single most dominant player left on the board at his peak.

Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    This List is a joke

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Why? Just because you don't agree with it?

Personally, my top 15 would look a little different in terms of order, but I think my top 15 would probably be the same 15 guys. I might have swapped out Robinson for someone else, but 15th is a pretty fair selection. Seriously, though, don't just say "this list is a joke" and not provide some context for your argument. What's so bad about it, genius?

It's pretty silly to pretend this is an exact science with right or wrong answers, TBH.

NE Patriots Forum HOF (Class of 2011)

Going with Dirk

Quote Originally Posted by hugepatsfan View Post
    It's pretty silly to pretend this is an exact science with right or wrong answers, TBH.
    Wade behind these guys is wrong on every level. Inconsistent af list

Quote Originally Posted by Chronz View Post
    Wade behind these guys is wrong on every level. Inconsistent af list
    Based on what?

Awful, just awful

Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    I disagree this Wade Love on PSD far exceeds where most everyone else has him. There is an argument to be made for him, but no one can say KG, D-Rob, Barkley or Dirk over him is some travesty. Wade has won 3 rings with Shaq and LeBron, safe to say if any of those others had either of them on their team, they’d have as many titles (if not more).
    Safe to say they wouldn't, Shaq was decent. Those guys had comparable help, they just weren't as productive as wade

Quote Originally Posted by mightybosstone View Post
    Why? Just because you don't agree with it?

Personally, my top 15 would look a little different in terms of order, but I think my top 15 would probably be the same 15 guys. I might have swapped out Robinson for someone else, but 15th is a pretty fair selection. Seriously, though, don't just say "this list is a joke" and not provide some context for your argument. What's so bad about it, genius?
    the 15th and 16th best player ever cant be asked to go get us a good possession.

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

I disagree this Wade Love on PSD far exceeds where most everyone else has him. There is an argument to be made for him, but no one can say KG, D-Rob, Barkley or Dirk over him is some travesty. Wade has won 3 rings with Shaq and LeBron, safe to say if any of those others had either of them on their team, they’d have as many titles (if not more).

I always thought this was stupid. Most of us weren't alive to see half these players play.

Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    the 15th and 16th best player ever cant be asked to go get us a good possession.
    What the hell are you talking about? Robinson and Garnett were excellent offensive players. They may not be as strong as some other guys left on the list, but they more than make up for it on the defensive end. Personally, I would have gone with Barkley over KG, but I understand the justification for why someone would rank him higher.

Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    I have Wade around 20-25.

If you want the ultimate, you've got to be willing to pay the ultimate price. It's not tragic to die doing what you love.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast