Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Brooklyn to Denver to L.A. to Denver and back to L.A.
    After reading so many news stories about female teachers having sex with their underage male students makes me jealous......

Why didn't that happen to me?

I'm sure many of you as you read some of those stories said the same thing to yourself......
    Couldn't Make The Cut As A Denver Broncos Cheerleader

Mets Dieharder Since '63
    Broncos Dieharder Since '73
    Los Angeles Kings Dieharder Since '87

uapeople you're gone, but never forgotten, R.I.P. - SPRING 2011

Women who sexually abuse boys need as much time behind bars as men who sexually abuse girls. The double standard is disgusting.

Future Hall of Shamers:
    (1) B.A.L.C.O. Barroids (2) Mark McJuicer (3) Jose Chem-seco (4) Rafael Palmeiroids (5) Ken Chem-initi (6) Jason Gi-andro (7) Ryan Fraud (8) Muscle Melk (9) Woman-Ram (10) Shammy Sosa (11) Roger Clear-mens (12) A-Roid (13) Ryan HGHoward

Brooklyn to Denver to L.A. to Denver and back to L.A.
    Quote Originally Posted by dodgerdave View Post
    Women who sexually abuse boys need as much time behind bars as men who sexually abuse girls. The double standard is disgusting.
    When I was in H.S., I had some female teachers I fantasized about having sex with. I would have gladly accepted the double standard.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
    Couldn't Make The Cut As A Denver Broncos Cheerleader

Mets Dieharder Since '63
    Broncos Dieharder Since '73
    Los Angeles Kings Dieharder Since '87

uapeople you're gone, but never forgotten, R.I.P. - SPRING 2011

Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    Slow down, man. "Oh my" is a catch phrase of sorts for Takei; pretty sure Zmaster was merely attempting a humurous reference to as much.
    Kinko was doing 100 in a school zone there.

Quote Originally Posted by Paulie6986 View Post
    When I was in H.S., I had some female teachers I fantasized about having sex with. I would have gladly accepted the double standard.

Yeah I agree. But there are times when it's not consensual and more than statutory assault/rape.

What about the music industry? You know ****'s gonna go down there too. Kesha already accused the producer and went to court over it to get out of her deal. You know there's slimey record execs, maybe even more than slimey movie execs.

Quote Originally Posted by Paulie6986 View Post

Some people just can’t handle perceived hypocrisy

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Quote Originally Posted by mike_noodles View Post
    Yeah I agree. But there are times when it's not consensual and more than statutory assault/rape.
    Don't know if every male student is affected the same way, but...

Know of a teacher in HS that repeated a pattern of having sex with male students for 20+ years. One "lucky guy" became a teacher himself and was convicted of statutory rape when he had a consenting relationship with a 15-year old. He wrote a book about his experience -- he had sex with the teacher 100s of times over a 2-3 year period. It left him feeling ashamed and isolated. Any adult woman sleeping with a H.S. student has developmental issues.

As time went on, he said, she became increasingly brazen, pulling him into a storage closet in the back of her classroom for sex in the middle of the school day or after classes ended. At least half of their sexual encounters took place on school grounds.

He said he hoped at times someone would discover it, rescue him from a situation he found increasingly intrusive and overbearing. On days he wanted to go out with friends, he said, she pressured him to meet her. If he didn’t answer his bedroom phone, she would call the main home line and tell his mother she needed to speak to him about an assignment or an after-school activity, he said.

He said he met the growing pressure on him by tamping down emotions, numbly role-playing through his days. Now he was a son and brother. Now he was a student. Now he was a boyfriend to his 40-something teacher, he said.

His life, he said, felt unreal, as if he were watching a movie about himself. The lies, the burden of secrecy, felt crushing, he said.

“By the end of my junior year, I couldn’t even function,” he said. “I don’t know if I was clinically depressed, but I did nothing. I didn’t do homework. I barely showered or took care of myself. It felt like the entire purpose of my existence was for her — sexually, emotionally.”
    http://www.nj.com/a-teachers-betrayal/
    Baseball Maverick: How Sandy Alderson Revolutionized Baseball and Revived the Mets
    I am that Daddy Cool

Somewhere within the transmutation of Yin and Yang
    Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    Slow down, man. "Oh my" is a catch phrase of sorts for Takei; pretty sure Zmaster was merely attempting a humurous reference to as much.
    Hahaha My bad!

Zen master- Well done. Sorry for misinterpreting.
    And also, i wasn't ripping you in a mean way. It was just a friendly tease.

You see what you want to see and you hear what you want to hear.

Quote Originally Posted by Zmaster52 View Post
    Kinko was doing 100 in a school zone there.
    Lol I was. Well done!!

I honestly wasn't being harsh. It thought it was funny and it was a tease based on my misread.

Or the boys need to be quiet and enjoy the education, unless they are unwilling and being coerced.

George says the Russian bots are after him

http://uproxx.com/news/george-takei-...allegations/3/

Quote Originally Posted by Kinkotheclown View Post
    The "sincere apology" is such BS. None of these people are sorry for anything aside from being caught.
    Read something on Louis CK's apology, where the author basically said "it wasn't honest or heartfelt, for years he denied the allegations and referred to them as just rumors. If he was honest or heartfelt, how come he didn't admit to his behavior then? He has only apologized now that he's been caught."

It may be a societal double standard, but it is certainly not a double standard in the eyes of the law, as female teachers routinely go to prison for this behavior.

Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    It may be a societal double standard, but it is certainly not a double standard in the eyes of the law, as female teachers routinely go to prison for this behavior.
    But their sentences don't tend to be as harsh, though.

Future Hall of Shamers:
    (1) B.A.L.C.O. Barroids (2) Mark McJuicer (3) Jose Chem-seco (4) Rafael Palmeiroids (5) Ken Chem-initi (6) Jason Gi-andro (7) Ryan Fraud (8) Muscle Melk (9) Woman-Ram (10) Shammy Sosa (11) Roger Clear-mens (12) A-Roid (13) Ryan HGHoward

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast