Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 61 of 69 FirstFirst ... 11515960616263 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by deadman8586 View Post
    I have a better idea how about you GO AWAY, AND YOUR TRADE IDEA SUCKS JUST LIKE YOU DO.
    no but seriously, I am just being realistic.

because we are REALISTICALLY talking about Lebron ACTUALLY COMING to the Lakers, we are actually "talking about this" and not just "talking about this." Like we are actually "talking about" Lebron coming to the Lakers as a thing that could actually happen, not just talk

so we have to look at the situation realistically. Does Lebron need a ball dominant point guard guy who always has the ball in his hands and doesn't shoot, but is just focused on running the offense and creating shots for everybody else?

does he?

I watch Lebron's game and it seems to me that Lebron plays that role, and that Lebron is hungry for good shooters to be around him. So even if CP3 came to the Lakers, there would be some kind of ball sharing system and they would work that out, it's not like Lebron is gonna start playing off-ball or in the post like Kobe suggested and even if he ever did decide to do that it would be because he had a CP3 that he was rolling with

So I mean except for last year, D'Angelo played 80 games or something all 3 seasons. Last season I think he missed 30 games early on. I mean you can say D'Angelo has a bad hairdo or that he makes ****ed up videos of Swaggy P or whatever, but nobody can say that dude doesn't have a sweet jumpshot. I think he's a great playmaker also, actually, although Brooklyn's offense was mostly just dudes taking turns in isolations so it wasn't as interesting to watch as it would be if he was on the Spurs or GSW or a team like that. Or hopefully we can put the Lakers in that category

Quote Originally Posted by KobeOwnSU View Post
    Blah, blah, blah
    yeah right, that is like 30 seconds of Lavarr talking on television

Well I guess schools out so we are going to get Smushsss logorrhea all summer.

Quote Originally Posted by lakerfan85 View Post
    Both are pretty dumb.. We’re trying to get free agents to come here and these two clowns are acting ignorant..
    another reason why you can't get to enamored with young guys... they are basically infants

Quote Originally Posted by lakerfan85 View Post
    Both are pretty dumb.. We’re trying to get free agents to come here and these two clowns are acting ignorant..
    This.

Quote Originally Posted by Vinylman View Post
    another reason why you can't get to enamored with young guys... they are basically infants
    And sadly the biggest infant of them all is Lonzo's dad. Saying PG13 is washed and LeBron cant teach Lonzo nothing helps nobody at all and might find himself in OKC cheering for Lonzo when they trade him along with Deng for the washed guy

Blah, blah, blah

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk
    Exactly!
    k Our hope for a big change.

Quote Originally Posted by Sssmush View Post

because we are REALISTICALLY talking about Lebron ACTUALLY COMING to the Lakers, we are actually "talking about this" and not just "talking about this." Like we are actually "talking about" Lebron coming to the Lakers as a thing that could actually happen, not just talk

so we have to look at the situation realistically. Does Lebron need a ball dominant point guard guy who always has the ball in his hands and doesn't shoot, but is just focused on running the offense and creating shots for everybody else?

does he?

I watch Lebron's game and it seems to me that Lebron plays that role, and that Lebron is hungry for good shooters to be around him. So even if CP3 came to the Lakers, there would be some kind of ball sharing system and they would work that out, it's not like Lebron is gonna start playing off-ball or in the post like Kobe suggested and even if he ever did decide to do that it would be because he had a CP3 that he was rolling with

So I mean except for last year, D'Angelo played 80 games or something all 3 seasons. Last season I think he missed 30 games early on. I mean you can say D'Angelo has a bad hairdo or that he makes ****ed up videos of Swaggy P or whatever, but nobody can say that dude doesn't have a sweet jumpshot. I think he's a great playmaker also, actually, although Brooklyn's offense was mostly just dudes taking turns in isolations so it wasn't as interesting to watch as it would be if he was on the Spurs or GSW or a team like that. Or hopefully we can put the Lakers in that category
    He only played 2 years with us, not 3 and he played 80 games followed by 63... then 48 last year with the Nets where he shot 32% behind the arc. I think that ship sailed when we drafted him! There are far better shooters in the league that might even play some D as well.

Quote Originally Posted by DODGERS&LAKERS View Post
    And sadly the biggest infant of them all is Lonzo's dad. Saying PG13 is washed and LeBron cant teach Lonzo nothing helps nobody at all and might find himself in OKC cheering for Lonzo when they trade him along with Deng for the washed guy
    Realistically , his father's plan could be derail if Magic decides to use Lonso's value to either get rid of Deng or acquire a more seasoned player if the opportunity presents itself. Remember that just recently it was mentioned that no one is untouchable. Kuz is great shooter and capable to play different positions, Ingram has kind of the same skills. Lonso if Lerun comes to town will see himself exposed because unless he actually becomes a sharp shooter all of the sudden, he will have a bench roll to sub when Lerun rest. It is the same problem if Lerun thinks about going to Phila ,because Simons has the same problem. Houston has the problem that Harden without the ball is unthinkable and CP3 is pure pg who needs the ball too. So Lonso is at a high risk here and his stupid father knows it. That is why he is again talking s h I t about Kuz and other players like PG and that Lonso will make Lerun better. One thing for sure all this mess is making easier for Magic to make a desicion about the coming season. Can the Lakers handle the Lerun circus and the Lavar circus at the same time? That is the key issue here.

Quote Originally Posted by Sssmush View Post

does he?

The only thing that supports your garbage is Lonso's father trolling. Lonso is not far from being a consistent shooter and he already has all the attributes of a great modern pg. if Magic thinks he can handle the circus ambient with Lerun and Lonso in town, Lonso will be able to adapt to play with Lerun, because of his high IQ. Lerun knows that. Lakers now are lucky to have this kind of problem. Our young core is great, big cap room and many high quality free agents in the next two seasons. Plus the management is a very savvy one. If Lonso leaves for any reason Lakers will win too if he stays Lakers will win. It is not like when the stupid Russell left, no ne except you that still mourning about it. Go to the Nets! Our proyected cap room can possibly be at $70 mill! Magic has done the best job in fixing quickly the stupidity of his predecessor and his not done yet!

Quote Originally Posted by New Power House View Post
    The only thing that supports your garbage is Lonso's father trolling. Lonso is not far from being a consistent shooter and he already has all the attributes of a great modern pg. if Magic thinks he can handle the circus ambient with Lerun and Lonso in town, Lonso will be able to adapt to play with Lerun, because of his high IQ. Lerun knows that. Lakers now are lucky to have this kind of problem. Our young core is great, big cap room and many high quality free agents in the next two seasons. Plus the management is a very savvy one. If Lonso leaves for any reason Lakers will win too if he stays Lakers will win. It is not like when the stupid Russell left, no ne except you that still mourning about it. Go to the Nets! Our proyected cap room can possibly be at $70 mill! Magic has done the best job in fixing quickly the stupidity of his predecessor and his not done yet!
    Amen.

Dangelo sux

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

Your baby can't do this

Do people really still pay attention to anything Lavar says? It's a joke. A scam. And yall falling for it hard.

Do people really still pay attention to anything Lavar says? It's a joke. A scam. And yall falling for it hard.

^^

I'm glad more people are starting to realize this. I remember last year there was like a lavar Ball fan club going on

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

Your baby can't do this

Everyone knows its a joke, I dont really care about all the outlandish stuff he says about him being better than Jordan or Lonzo being better than Steph. At first it was just funny. What bothers me is him taking trash about guys he knows the Lakers will be targeting. As well as a player who is on the team, and last year the coach. Everyone knows he's a fool, but his words only hurt the Lakers chances at signing guys they want, or decrease the value in his son if we need to trade him.

Page 61 of 69 FirstFirst ... 11515960616263 ... LastLast