Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 17 of 81 FirstFirst ... 715161718192767 ... LastLast
    Games are soo freaken tough to watch without Ball. He brings a total different feel to the game/team. He brings a "band of brothers" feel to the team. Watching the team lead by Ball makes me jump on the youngsters bandwagon and root hard for them. F all them stars/superstars, let's build around our youngsters.

Without Ball it ain't no "band of brothers", it's just a band with a bunch of individual talents. No "we" or "team" feel to the game. Anyone could be replaced. F all these youngsters, let's trade em for some stars/superstars. I really hate feeling like this.

Ball needs to hurry up back. Hopefully next game.

Quote Originally Posted by McAllen Tx View Post
    Games are soo freaken tough to watch without Ball. He brings a total different feel to the game/team. He brings a "band of brothers" feel to the team. Watching the team lead by Ball makes me jump on the youngsters bandwagon and root hard for them. F all them stars/superstars, let's build around our youngsters.

Without Ball it ain't no "band of brothers", it's just a band with a bunch of individual talents. No "we" or "team" feel to the game. Anyone could be replaced. F all these youngsters, let's trade em for some stars/superstars. I really hate feeling like this.

completely agree with you. It’s hilarious to watch posters say Lonzo barely makes a “marginal difference”

Quote Originally Posted by GREATNESS ONE View Post
    completely agree with you. It’s hilarious to watch posters say Lonzo barely makes a “marginal difference”
    We are on an 8 game losing streak, the last 6 without Lonzo. The first two of those we lost with Lonzo it was a hard fought battle with GSW on the road where we lost by 7 and then we lost by 3 to Portland.... since him being out excluding the Rockets game we have lost by an average of over 20.

The last 8 games he played we were 3-5 and the losses were 9, 7, 4, 3 and 2... those losses were against Cle, GS twice, Por and NY and wins against Hou, Phi and Cha.... we competed in every single game and that's where the feeling of we are better even when losing games comes from... in all of those games we could have won if he just makes a couple of more plays in the game or had just a little more experience. The way we have played these last 6 without him we have been worse than last year.

Lonzo makes a huge difference!

Quote Originally Posted by McAllen Tx View Post

I agree with this wholeheartedly

The lavar effect is boss. from Chino Hills to Lithuania. These guys can lighten any dull moment.

Quote Originally Posted by ldawg View Post
    The lavar effect is boss. from Chino Hills to Lithuania. These guys can lighten any dull moment.
    Don't forget China

Interesting: Kuzma is publicly supporting Luke, meanwhile Lonzo is staying impartial and Clarkson seems to be supporting Lavar on Twitter...btw Jordan's subtweeting game is on point.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Can’t you show Clarksons tweets?

Can you show Clarksons tweets?

Can't you please show Clarksons tweets?

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

Your baby can't do this

Can you please show Clarksons tweets?

Your baby can't do this

That's the problem: He doesn't actually tweet this stuff. He likes and retweets things and then tweets some vague ****.

Example: He liked a tweet by some random dude that said "free Jordan Clarkson" and then tweets: Numbers don't lie...But then he follows that up with a tweet a few minutes later that says: "but women do"

Haha he legit knows how to work social media, I'll give him that.

Quote Originally Posted by KobeOwnSU View Post
    That's the problem: He doesn't actually tweet this stuff. He likes and retweets things and then tweets some vague ****.

Example: He liked a tweet by some random dude that said "free Jordan Clarkson" and then tweets: Numbers don't lie...But then he follows that up with a tweet a few minutes later that says: "but women do"

Haha he legit knows how to work social media, I'll give him that.

he's just mad he is going to be shipped off to some shithole that isn't Los Angeles

Lakers dodged a bullet with 76ers taking markelle fultz? I've seriously never seen something like this happen before.. The guys shot is just completely broke now

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2...on?share=other

Your baby can't do this

Page 17 of 81 FirstFirst ... 715161718192767 ... LastLast