Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by mgjohnson7851 View Post
    Broncos color rush last year was pretty sweet
    Good call. That was great.

Quote Originally Posted by blams View Post
    I looooove the Bucs color rush jersey. It's the design they should have went with instead of the current one. (Really shouldn't have changed the 2000s one actually)

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
    The new bucs set is all around trash. Literally every element is worse.

Quote Originally Posted by nastynice View Post
    ALL I know is the league needs to go back to Reebok. That swoosh looks so stupid on football and basketball jerseys
    Yeah that's the issue.

Lolol

Quote Originally Posted by debo View Post
    The new bucs set is all around trash. Literally every element is worse.
    I agree. The helmet has kinda grown on me but that is literally it. (except for the red color rush)

Their previous set was awesome, they should have kept that or went to the creamsicle unis.

Click here to register!

Hope to see some new posters around here soon.

I love the rams all gold/yellow ones

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    LA Rams 2016!

I hope the Skins wear the all yellow this year, they didn't last year
    YOU JUST MADE THE LIST!!!!!

I think most of the color rush uniforms are absolutely awful.

I wish none of them existed.

I also think it's stupid that the Lions have color rush uniforms yet they will never wear them.

Quote Originally Posted by Driven View Post
    I think most of the color rush uniforms are absolutely awful.

I wish none of them existed.

I also think it's stupid that the Lions have color rush uniforms yet they will never wear them.
    Vikings too since they play each other on Thanksgiving and don't have another Thursday game this year

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by goingfor28 View Post
    Vikings too since they play each other on Thanksgiving and don't have another Thursday game this year

Their likely going to be wearing them for Thanksgiving.

Vikings color rush uniforms are all purple with yellow stripes and numbers. Lions color rush is all grey with blue stripes and white numbers trimmed in blue.

PROCESSING

I don't know if they will wear them on Thanksgiving. When the jerseys came out, the Lions beat reporter on ESPN said that Detroit would not be wearing them on Turkey Day.

Thanksgiving usually has throwbacks, if anything.

This isn't color rush, but I like the blue pants the Lions are wearing on the road this year.

I don't know why the Raiders don't wear black pants when they're wearing white jerseys. The silver and black are supposed to be iconic, so why not emphasize that on the road too?

I think for Thanksgiving the two day games wear normal jerseys or throwbacks. I think the night game is the color rush game.

Quote Originally Posted by mgjohnson7851 View Post
    I think for Thanksgiving the two day games wear normal jerseys or throwbacks. I think the night game is the color rush game.
    The uniforms for the Thanksgiving night game will be lame. The Giants are wearing all white. The Redskins were supposed to wear yellow, but the players declined them, saying they were "too garish". (Obviously, the Rams didn't have the same problem with yellow.) Former Raiders FO member Amy Trask tweeted that they have no problem having an overtly racist team name, but have a problem with wearing bright uniforms. She's got a point.
    Last edited by MidwestJimmy; 11-17-2017 at 01:23 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by warfelg View Post
    Their likely going to be wearing them for Thanksgiving.

Vikings color rush uniforms are all purple with yellow stripes and numbers. Lions color rush is all grey with blue stripes and white numbers trimmed in blue.
    They didn't wear them last year on Thanksgiving when they played each other. But MN also had another Thursday game last year vs Dallas.

Quote Originally Posted by MidwestJimmy View Post
    The uniforms for the Thanksgiving night game will lame. The Giants are wearing all white. The Redskins were supposed to wear yellow, but the players declined them, saying they were "too garish". (Obviously, the Rams didn't have the same problem with yellow.) Former Raiders FO member Amy Trask tweeted that they have no problem having an overtly racist team name, but have a problem with wearing bright uniforms. She's got a point.
    She has no point at all. It's a team name. It's not ****ing racist. But I get it, bc everything is offensive today. Bunch of snow flakes.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast