Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

color rush uniforms

I love those color rush uniforms. I saw Seattle's color rush uniforms and they look better than their standard ones. I also liked seeing the Jaguars and the Dolphins new color rush. Simple, yet flashy. Some of the teams like the Titans who have ugly overly busy uniforms would look better with the color rush.

I loved Seattle's. Some of them are pretty bad though.
    Seeing Bills Jets looking like Xmas last year was kinda funny.
    As was Bucs Rams looking like ketchup and mustard.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

Don't matter to be. I tend to just watch the game than really get into what uniforms they are wearing.

I don't believe that the Eagles have one of those uniforms - at least, I have never seen it.

Quote Originally Posted by John S View Post
    I don't believe that the Eagles have one of those uniforms - at least, I have never seen it.
    Every team has one. For the Eagles they tend to wear all white or all black. So not a major departure from what they normally wear.

PROCESSING

We did all white against the Panthers

ALL I know is the league needs to go back to Reebok. That swoosh looks so stupid on football and basketball jerseys

I think wearing color rush uniforms poses a significant injury risk. The Eagles simply wore their normal white jersey with normal white pants for TNF and nobody got hurt.

Quote Originally Posted by NYYChase28 View Post

Why would the white pants along with the white shirt be "special"? It's just the white pants along with the white shirt - Ho Hum
    Granted - I wouldn't want to see the Eagles in that puke green that the Seahawks had on. IMO that was ugly.

Quote Originally Posted by NYYChase28 View Post
    Which is there standard road jerseys....so lucky of them

Click photo to see what we do best as defending champions!

Why would the white pants along with the white shirt be "special"? It's just the white pants along with the white shirt - Ho Hum
    Granted - I wouldn't want to see the Eagles in that puke green that the Seahawks had on. IMO that was ugly.
    For most teams the color rush is just a color combination they don't normally wear with some small tweek.

Like the Phins have teal jerseys and teal pants, but only wear them together for TNF. Ditto Pats and blue jersey and blue pants.

Some teams like Niners, Steelers, Raiders only have one color pants, or if they have a second one it's not the same as a jersey color, so they had to develop a new jersey for them. Hence the Steelers getting all black, Raiders all white, and Niners all red.

PROCESSING

I hate them. The all red look for the Bills is hideous.

1934 1938 1961 2010 2013 2015

They're vile. There are almost zero instances of a nice uniform coming from Color Rush.

The lone exceptions IMO are the Rams' mustard yellows and the Pats' blues with the UCLA stripe.
    2017 Chicago Bears Wide Receiver Corps

Broncos color rush last year was pretty sweet

Quote Originally Posted by debo View Post
    They're vile. There are almost zero instances of a nice uniform coming from Color Rush.

The lone exceptions IMO are the Rams' mustard yellows and the Pats' blues with the UCLA stripe.
    I looooove the Bucs color rush jersey. It's the design they should have went with instead of the current one. (Really shouldn't have changed the 2000s one actually)

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Click here to register!

Hope to see some new posters around here soon.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast