Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Bad news for some big fights coming up

- Anderson Silva has been flagged by USADA for a potential Anti-Doping Policy violation. The UFC has pulled him from his fight against Kelvin Gastelum and is currently looking for a replacement.

http://www.ufc.com/news/UFC-Statemen...lva-11-10-2017

- Frankie Edgar is injured and is forced to withdraw from his title fight against Max Holloway at UFC 218. Holloway still wants to fight but no replacements have been named yet and the fight might be off altogether.

https://www.bloodyelbow.com/2017/11/...ight-title-mma

- Dominick Cruz broke his arm and was forced out of his fight against Jimmie Rivera at UFC 219. No news on if Rivera will be given a new opponent or rebooked for another card.

https://www.bloodyelbow.com/2017/11/...ivera-mma-news

Bad news for some big fights coming up. Which one are you most disappointed about?
    Psalms 118:6 - The LORD is on my side; I will not fear: what can man do unto me?

#SAVETHECREW

Silva is done imo.
    “It’s about winning,” Stoudemire said. “You win, you’re going to get on national TV. Simple. In Phoenix, we won — Western Conference finals three, four years, playoffs every year. We won. If you don’t win, nobody really wants to see you.”

Quote Originally Posted by aman_13 View Post
    Silva is done imo.
    I think this also takes him out of the GOAT discussion. Being a second offense he will be looking at a several year ban. Could have hung it up a couple years ago with the legacy in tact.
    Psalms 118:6 - The LORD is on my side; I will not fear: what can man do unto me?

#SAVETHECREW

Quote Originally Posted by McFlurry:31975217

I think this also takes him out of the GOAT discussion. Being a second offense he will be looking at a several year ban. Could have hung it up a couple years ago with the legacy in tact.
    He's still my personal GOAT. I kind of gave him a pass the first time because he broke his leg but yeah getting caught a second time will probably hurt his ranking.

He is no longer in his physical peak and looks old in the ring. He hasn't looked the same since breaking his leg. I think he sees that and is trying to get some help while training.
    “It’s about winning,” Stoudemire said. “You win, you’re going to get on national TV. Simple. In Phoenix, we won — Western Conference finals three, four years, playoffs every year. We won. If you don’t win, nobody really wants to see you.”

He's still my personal GOAT. I kind of gave him a pass the first time because he broke his leg but yeah getting caught a second time will probably hurt his ranking.

He is no longer in his physical peak and looks old in the ring. He hasn't looked the same since breaking his leg. I think he sees that and is trying to get some help while training.
    I cant give him a pass for a second failure. It happened once, I would have preferred a better excuse, but whatever. Horrible injury and age, maybe he needed some help healing and messed up. But a second time, you start to question if this has been something he has been getting away with. No proof I understand but he could have been getting away with this for awhile.

#SAVETHECREW

They're replacing Silva with Bisping.

Geez no wonder Bisping has so many fights, (hence so many wins)

Quote Originally Posted by HandsOnTheWheel View Post
    They're replacing Silva with Bisping.

Geez no wonder Bisping has so many fights, (hence so many wins)
    Great catch and Bisping stepping up. Got to respect him for stepping up against a very good Gastelum.

#SAVETHECREW

Holloway vs Aldo 2 rematch

Quote Originally Posted by YAALREADYKNO View Post
    Holloway vs Aldo 2 rematch
    That will be another fun fight but would have liked Cub getting the chance.

#SAVETHECREW

Quote Originally Posted by McFlurry View Post
    That will be another fun fight but would have liked Cub getting the chance.
    If cub wins his next fight I see him getting a shot at the winner...unless aldo wins and they have a 3rd fight between Holloway and Aldo
    Last edited by YAALREADYKNO; 11-13-2017 at 07:35 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by McFlurry:31976982
    I cant give him a pass for a second failure. It happened once, I would have preferred a better excuse, but whatever. Horrible injury and age, maybe he needed some help healing and messed up. But a second time, you start to question if this has been something he has been getting away with. No proof I understand but he could have been getting away with this for awhile.
    It's sad that two of the most exciting fighters(Jones and Silva) all time have ruined their legacy.

Quote Originally Posted by McFlurry:31977826
    Great catch and Bisping stepping up. Got to respect him for stepping up against a very good Gastelum.
    Yeah huge props to Bisping. Can't believe he's fighting again.

It's sad that two of the most exciting fighters(Jones and Silva) all time have ruined their legacy.
    Yea I have no interest in Jon at this point either. I always believe in someone getting a second chance but damn he has had about 10 at this point. I havent heard, seen or read anything about his possible suspension so I am assuming its going to be some bs excuse and he will get off easy.

#SAVETHECREW