Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011 LastLast
    Dotson is really showing that he belongs in this league .
    I just hope that the Knicks hold on to him and develop him .
    Because if Timmy doesn’t work out than he can easily fill that role .

Quote Originally Posted by Da Knicks View Post
    I vote that anyone who talks about Lebron coming to the Knicks get kicked out of this site! Lol. Who is with me??
    Agree

Quote Originally Posted by Brybmc868 View Post
    The Knicks are finnally an exciting team again and we just squashed the Kong’s why in the world are we even thinking about breaking up this team for an aging lebron ?
    Only knick fans ! I swear !
    Yup!!

Kings fan here.

I was blown away by Porzingis. That 1st quarter was insane. From that block on Cauley-Stein to his three 3's and alley-oop from Ntilikina. If the NBA held a redraft he should go #1.
    Kings

“Maybe one of these days I won't fail ” - Clayton Kershaw following Dodgers World Series loss

Quote Originally Posted by sacgiants1213 View Post
    Kings fan here.

I was blown away by Porzingis. That 1st quarter was insane. From that block on Cauley-Stein to his three 3's and alley-oop from Ntilikina. If the NBA held a redraft he should go #1.
    Thanks for showing love our way. I still think KAT goes #1 because of his rebounding but I could easily see KP going #1

Somewhere within the transmutation of Yin and Yang
    Quote Originally Posted by cheetos185 View Post
    I think Batum would fit well on this roster if he was healthy.

Sent from my Z981 using Tapatalk
    Nicholas Batum?
    He loves Frank. Having him would expedite Frank's development. But if that is who you mean, he's signed through 2021. I don't know what you could package to get him
    THJ, Q and Chicago's 2nd? (I know)

You see what you want to see and you hear what you want to hear.

Somewhere within the transmutation of Yin and Yang
    Quote Originally Posted by Brybmc868 View Post
    The Knicks are finnally an exciting team again and we just squashed the Kong’s why in the world are we even thinking about breaking up this team for an aging lebron ?
    Only knick fans ! I swear !
    Only one or two of us are being silly. I get why they would want him. If he opted out and came to NY, the lineup is pretty nasty. I could see him try to do it. What better feather in his cap than to bring home a chip for the Cavs and then get one for the knicks.

To be clear, I want zero to do with him. I want the knicks to kick his team's arse on their way to a title

You see what you want to see and you hear what you want to hear.

Quote Originally Posted by Kinkotheclown View Post
    Nicholas Batum?
    He loves Frank. Having him would expedite Frank's development. But if that is who you mean, he's signed through 2021. I don't know what you could package to get him
    THJ, Q and Chicago's 2nd? (I know)
    I wouldnt give up that much maybe swap q with Baker.

Sent from my Z981 using Tapatalk

Batum makes $27m per year guys...lol.

So refreshing to see this team without Melo... This is what a TEAM looks like. The game is almost too easy for KP right now, 34 points in 26 minutes?...lol. leading the NBA is scoring per minute. and doing so on great efficiency. How lucky were we to drop to the #4 pick? KP is better than KAT and the gap will only widen as KP gets stronger. He still has room to get a bit bigger, not too big, but you can see his arms will still be able to add definition. KAT came into the league built like a grown man already, he didn't have as much upside.

Yeah anyone who thinks KAT is better right now needs to leave the room. The first two years? KAT was definitely better. KP is dusting him right now through the first 11 games of the season.

KP is flat out unrecognizable out there. I can't believe his level of play this yr and what a difference it is from last yr. NY has a star and it couldn't have come at a better time.

Frank looks entirely underwhelming but it's not unusual until he finds his footing. The kid looks like he should play for the Spurs. Winning player but as boring as they come. Eventually, we'll need to see a bit more aggression because right now, he looks like just another player out there.

THjr..My Inconsistency Thank god his shooting hasn't stopped him from playing hard on D and staying involved. I do like that part of his game.

Kanter is the 2nd most impressive player on the court. If he opts out, Knicks have to let him go. He'll be missed but we need the money due to Noah.

Estrada 2nd base
    Torres SS
    Judge RF
    Sanchez C
    Bird 1st base
    Frazier LF
    Andujar 3rd base
    Fowler CF

Bench: Wade and Austin

Quote Originally Posted by Hustla23 View Post
    Yeah anyone who thinks KAT is better right now needs to leave the room. The first two years? KAT was definitely better. KP is dusting him right now through the first 11 games of the season.
    KP: FG% 51.2%, 3 point % 38.8, FT % 83.6, PPG 30, RPG 7.5, APG 1, BPG 2.3, MPG 33

KAT: FG% 54.7%, 3 point % 32.4, FT 87.3 PPG 21.3, RPG 11 APG 1.1, BPG 1.8

Very Comparable with each guy being slightly better than the other in some areas. The T Wolves have a deeper team with more talent than the Knicks right now means that KAT doesn't have to do all the Heavy lifting the way KP does.

Quote Originally Posted by Bivory View Post
    KP is flat out unrecognizable out there. I can't believe his level of play this yr and what a difference it is from last yr. NY has a star and it couldn't have come at a better time.

Frank looks entirely underwhelming but it's not unusual until he finds his footing. The kid looks like he should play for the Spurs. Winning player but as boring as they come. Eventually, we'll need to see a bit more aggression because right now, he looks like just another player out there.

THjr..My Inconsistency Thank god his shooting hasn't stopped him from playing hard on D and staying involved. I do like that part of his game.

Kanter is the 2nd most impressive player on the court. If he opts out, Knicks have to let him go. He'll be missed but we need the money due to Noah.
    i wouldnt go that far... his game is still the same for the most, he's just stronger which we all knew he would get stronger, and can hold his position better now. he's not rushing anymore, and he's focusing more on the mid range which is ironically what Phil wanted him to do... but was trashed for and people saying Phil didnt know basketball because he didn't want KP shooting so many 3's and that was the modern NBA.

If Kanter opts out it would be a blessing, we'd have MAX cap room and hopefully could add a young, defensive SG with upside. Willy has looked bad but the kid has barely played and has lost his confidence... if Kanter is gone I'm sure Willy will pick up his play. Plus we could resign KOQ and still have Noah. that being said, I seriously doubt Kanter would leave $18m on the table.

[QUOTE=nycericanguy;31976946]i wouldnt go that far... his game is still the same for the most, he's just stronger which we all knew he would get stronger, and can hold his position better now. he's not rushing anymore, and he's focusing more on the mid range which is ironically what Phil wanted him to do... but was trashed for and people saying Phil didnt know basketball because he didn't want KP shooting so many 3's and that was the modern NBA.

That's probably one of the only things i used to side with Phil on. For a guy his size, he needed to get and take better shots. KP moving his game to midrange was a big step. He seemed to have fallen in love with bad 3's last yr but KP is being much smarter. He going outside with big defenders and going down low with smaller ones. KP's game has shocked everyone. I don't thinnk anyone thought he could make such large changes in one summer.
    Most would've bet their homes that KP wouldn't be an MVP candidate last summer. Hard work pays off.
    Last edited by Bivory; 11-12-2017 at 12:13 PM.

Estrada 2nd base
    Torres SS
    Judge RF
    Sanchez C
    Bird 1st base
    Frazier LF
    Andujar 3rd base
    Fowler CF

Bench: Wade and Austin

I like Doug too, i wouldn't discount him as our future SF.. he plays the right way, cuts, shoots when open, his defense hasn't been bad... and he makes defenders chase him off screens a ton. he's also a good finisher at the rim and very athletic.

Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011 LastLast