Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by lol, please View Post
    Really?

back when the 49ers were a perennial playoff team I was always in the NFL forum and there were tons of Seahawks fans there, before they won the SB mind you. Where did they all go?

It doesn't make sense, similar to the Warrior fanbase here. It used to be poppin in the Warriors fan when we sucked, now it's a ghost town, sadly too because I wanted to chat it up with so many of those loyal fans from a few years back.

You would think a teams success would increase the user base, not shrink it.
    This site is shrinking across the board period. I don't think it has anything to do with any certain teams success or failures.

"there's no scraps in my scrapbook"

Whichever ones lol phillies is on.

Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    This site is shrinking across the board period. I don't think it has anything to do with any certain teams success or failures.
    Sad to hear. Not sure why really. The best all-sports and beyond sports forum I have ever come across. There's Twitter, but where else can you consistently talk about sports and stuff with the same people in what used to be a thriving community?

Defending world champions. Dynasty in full swing. Keep it down haters. Keep it down.

lol, Please' top 10 p4p: Golovkin/Ward/Kovalev/Fury/Lomachenko/Rigondeaux/Gonzalez/Bradley/Rungvisai

Boxing Fan? Come Discuss Boxing!

Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    I got the Sixers, the Dodgers, and the Seahawks. What do you think?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Seahawk fans were back into hibernation at least

All the teams edush is a fan of

eDush jumps on and jumps off bandwagons.

Future Hall of Shamers:
    (1) B.A.L.C.O. Barroids (2) Mark McJuicer (3) Jose Chem-seco (4) Rafael Palmeiroids (5) Ken Chem-initi (6) Jason Gi-andro (7) Ryan Fraud (8) Muscle Melk (9) Woman-Ram (10) Shammy Sosa (11) Roger Clear-mens (12) A-Roid (13) Ryan HGHoward

Quote Originally Posted by Norm View Post
    All the teams edush is a fan of
    He's the worst.

Carson, trust me, even if you turn out to be a really bad QB, BDawk4Prez will always defend you on PSD.

I don't know about currently,

but Seahawks and Lakers fans are in the Hall of Fame.

Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    I don't know about currently,

but Seahawks and Lakers fans are in the Hall of Fame.
    That 2 year span was the worst with Seattle fans. It made the main quite unbearable.

Carson, trust me, even if you turn out to be a really bad QB, BDawk4Prez will always defend you on PSD.

Warriors
    Raiders were pretty awful before the season started. Oddly enough, theyre not that way anymore.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

Objectively I'd probably have to say the Boston base, particularly with regards to the Pats and Sox.

The Patriots, in particular, who win constantly but whose fans still feel relentlessly underappreciated and/or disrespected. I sure wish the Bears were in the Super Bowl every other year so I could invent things to bemoan.

As a Lions fan, I never would post in the Lions forum when this forum was super active years back. I imagine it's still somewhat similar today.

The Bears and Lions forums were both brutal.

Quote Originally Posted by turnaround3 View Post
    Objectively I'd probably have to say the Boston base, particularly with regards to the Pats and Sox.

The Patriots, in particular, who win constantly but whose fans still feel relentlessly underappreciated and/or disrespected. I sure wish the Bears were in the Super Bowl every other year so I could invent things to bemoan.
    I'm going to have to agree that the Boston fanbase in general is all pretty smug. It's a chore talking to my uncle about anything Patriots or Red Sox related anymore when I really have no ill-will towards them.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack of Blades View Post
    I don't consider Brand New indie. I consider them ****ing awesome and don't belong to a genre.

Quote Originally Posted by koldjerky View Post
    I'm going to have to agree that the Boston fanbase in general is all pretty smug. It's a chore talking to my uncle about anything Patriots or Red Sox related anymore when I really have no ill-will towards them.
    They didn't have batteries dude

Quote Originally Posted by Norm View Post
    They didn't have batteries dude
    Wife catches husband in bed with other woman, husband claims everything is fine because he couldnít get erect.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast