Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

View Poll Results: Who wins this rivalry game?

Voters
0. You may not vote on this poll
  • Green Bay Packers

0 0%
  • Chicago Bears

0 0%
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Wow no posts for like two hours because we actually won.

We have the best fans man.

We need Atlanta to win

Quote Originally Posted by Sdh09e44 View Post
    We need Atlanta to win
    Yeah I was just thinking that too.

Breaking news. The NFL changed this game to a loss. You can all complain post again!! Have at it!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Norm View Post
    Wow no posts for like two hours because we actually won.

We have the best fans man.
    yea I am sure if you actually tried to visit DURING THE GAME youd have noticed it was broken in here because i couldnt post at all in the 2nd half.

Quote Originally Posted by More-Than-Most View Post
    yea I am sure if you actually tried to visit DURING THE GAME youd have noticed it was broken in here because i couldnt post at all in the 2nd half.
    I did actually. Like around 2ish it worked. But it was crickets so I didn't say anything

Unpopular opinion because coaching bashing is fun, but I thought the offensive gameplan was really good. There were a few plays I didn't like, but as a whole, it was a well called game. Hundley made some plays but needs to get better at anticipation throws. He waits until the guy breaks open before he throws. Have to anticipate him coming open and make the throw earlier.

And I think we can acknowledge that case keenum is playing really well. Just cuz he's been a backup shouldn't take away from the fact he's playing well. I mean, Washington hung 30 on them, so it's not like their qb threw for 80 yard and their defense and run game carries them.

what happened in Green Bay's secondary today? they "held" Trubisky to only 297 yards.

Quote Originally Posted by alabastertubby View Post
    what happened in Green Bay's secondary today? they "held" Trubisky to only 297 yards.
    He had 300 yards? Didn't feel like it...
    Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    Boobs. I was eating *** one time and she farted

I know i basically said we should lose, that didnt change the fact that i rooted my arse off today. I cant root against us or realistically give up on the season in freaking November.

Impressed with Williams. Hell get increased work going forward with Jones out with an MCL sprain. I really like him for short yardage work. That could really help out Hundley.

And again, the schedule later on kinda works in our favor too.

Carolina plays
    W 13 Saints
    W 14 Vikings
    W 15 Us
    W 17 Falcons

Seattle plays
    W 11 Falcons
    W 13 Eagles
    W 15 Rams
    W 16 Cowboys

Atlanta plays
    W 11 Seattle
    W 13 Vikings
    W 14 and 16 Saints
    W 17 Panthers

There are a lot of games in here where either outcome would help us.

Right now it doesnt look like the Vikings will choke away the division. The Rams beating them would be big. Then they play the Lions which is a win win scenario. But i feel like 11-5 is their floor. And we honestly might even want them to run away with it cause that would entail the Falcons and Panthers losing to them.

We all can do the math. Its still too early to tell what we want i guess. But for next week
    1) we obviously have to beat the ravens
    2) want Dallas to lose to Philly
    3) rams to beat the vikings
    4) carolina plays miami tmrw night then the jets. Need them to drop one, prob wont happen. They could be 8-3 so that sucks actually. Theyre an obstacle
    5) Seattle vs Atlanta. Interesting game. We hold the head to head over Seattle, but not over Atlanta. But were a game back of Seattle and tied with Atlanta. Either one losing is a good thing.
    Last edited by Sdh09e44; 11-13-2017 at 04:26 AM.

I haven't even begun to think about what other teams need to do yet haha. Just worrying if we can do anything

Just watched the game. I liked MMs gameplan. He didnít ask Hundley to do to much, had some nice play calls to keep their run/pass defense off balance.

Hundley has a future in this league, I really believe that.

Granted we just beat the Bears, but it was encouraging to see a solid gameplan and some heart out there. All of our RBs are good, and we still havenít seen the one with the best size/speed combo.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Norm View Post
    I haven't even begun to think about what other teams need to do yet haha. Just worrying if we can do anything
    I've just thought about it at a really high level in the sense that I almost hope Atlanta finishes something like 11-5 to lock up the first wild card (since we don't have the tiebreaker) or completely tanks and finishes like 8-8 at best. That way, if it's a 3 way tie between us, Dallas and Seattle for a wild card, we have the head to heads against both. Beating Carolina would be huge for that purpose too.

But we still need to figure out how to win at least 4 more games and ideally 5. I think we are assuming aaron will be back as soon as possible, but that may not be the case.

Quote Originally Posted by n8ghee View Post
    Just watched the game. I liked MMs gameplan. He didnít ask Hundley to do to much, had some nice play calls to keep their run/pass defense off balance.

Hundley has a future in this league, I really believe that.

Granted we just beat the Bears, but it was encouraging to see a solid gameplan and some heart out there. All of our RBs are good, and we still havenít seen the one with the best size/speed combo.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I thought he played okay through 3 quarters, but wasn't overly optimistic. But those two huge throws to Adams were impressive. Hopefully that's a confidence booster and vaults him to more of those throws.

I really like that we finally have a stable of pretty decent RBs. We had one year where the two headed monster of lacy and Starks were both pretty good, but beyond that year, it seems like it's been a long time since we have been able to rotate in multiple runners who can all be effective.

And you may get your wish with Mays. The reports on jones were MCL sprain, so he should be out at least a few weeks. I haven't heard much on ty, but Mays will probably at least be active. I'm going to miss jones though. I appreciate the power and determination that williams ran with yesterday, but jones is so good at finding those little creases and wiggling his way through.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast