Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

View Poll Results: Who wins this rivalry game?

Voters
0. You may not vote on this poll
  • Green Bay Packers

0 0%
  • Chicago Bears

0 0%
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Week 10 GDT: Green Bay Packers (4-4) at Chicago Bears (3-5)

Week Ten
    @

Sunday, November 12th at 1PM EST
    TV: FOX

Click For More Stats

Quote Originally Posted by hughest4 View Post

Week Ten
    @

Sunday, November 12th at 1PM EST
    TV: FOX

Click For More Stats
    I haven't given up on GB playoff hopes despite how putrid this team has looked minus AR. This game is a must win and kicks off a stretch of 5 games with 4 winnable games, although the way the team has looked I would guess 3 is the ceiling. In the next 5, Packers have CHI, CLE, BALT and TB.....

I like you.
    Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    Boobs. I was eating *** one time and she farted

Quote Originally Posted by gopackgo87 View Post
    I haven't given up on GB playoff hopes despite how putrid this team has looked minus AR. This game is a must win and kicks off a stretch of 5 games with 4 winnable games, although the way the team has looked I would guess 3 is the ceiling. In the next 5, Packers have CHI, CLE, BALT and TB.....
    I havent either but we should. Cant let AR hide the flaws of this entire organization anymore. Thats 100% what would happen if he came back this year, hed get us in and wed win a game or two, then nothing would change.

Get Rodgers back heathly with a solid draft behind him, and shake up coaching a bit. Thats what lies ahead for this franchise

Quote Originally Posted by Sdh09e44 View Post
    I havent either but we should. Cant let AR hide the flaws of this entire organization anymore. Thats 100% what would happen if he came back this year, hed get us in and wed win a game or two, then nothing would change.

Get Rodgers back heathly with a solid draft behind him, and shake up coaching a bit. Thats what lies ahead for this franchise
    Just wondering who thought we'd win the first two games? I said this team would be 4-4....I think Baltimore will end up beating the Pack based on how the defense has looked. But, IF the Pack beat the Bears which if the defense gets torched by a Trubisky-led offense....I'm done. But Should beat CLE and w/o Winston and TB playing GB in Lambeau in Dec. can easily win those...get to 7-6 and maybe the team gains some confidence...

There could be a lot of really ugly football coming up. Regardless of our record, the next couple games could be borderline unwatchable.

Quote Originally Posted by gopackgo87 View Post
    Just wondering who thought we'd win the first two games? I said this team would be 4-4....I think Baltimore will end up beating the Pack based on how the defense has looked. But, IF the Pack beat the Bears which if the defense gets torched by a Trubisky-led offense....I'm done. But Should beat CLE and w/o Winston and TB playing GB in Lambeau in Dec. can easily win those...get to 7-6 and maybe the team gains some confidence...
    I guess its just how we lost man. The defense was a huge concern before Rodgers got hurt. But its still a really bad sign how poorly they have stepped up in his absence.
    And if he wasnt hurt, it would continue to be a back story until after the probable playoff collapse, which is when this front office finds reasons to stand pat.

Im not saying anything new that we all haven't been hearing. Rodgers has masked everything and thats becoming wildly apparent. And losing to the lowly bears is probably when changes become apparent. And i believe this franchise needs changes more than they need another magical late season run

Hundley is late on pretty much every throw. And he doesn't sling it with enough velocity to make up for it. You either need to throw with anticipation, or you need a rocket arm. Hundley is 0-2 in those areas.

Hundley looks totally lost out there. Not running at all, is he hurt?

our offensive gameplan is so ****ing bad man... what has MM seen that he believes hundley was ever the guy and if you have this belief in him why are we calling so many ******** ****ing plays.

offensive breakdown to give them the ball back and now a defensive off side.

Quote Originally Posted by crewfan13 View Post
    Hundley is late on pretty much every throw. And he doesn't sling it with enough velocity to make up for it. You either need to throw with anticipation, or you need a rocket arm. Hundley is 0-2 in those areas.
    or a coach that gives you any shot and isnt ******** and i have defended mm over the past 2 weeks... he believed in the trash that is hundley and his game plan is awful.

lol how bad are the bears that we actually have a lead.

i hope we run it 90 times in the 2nd half and win. i really really do.

vikings dont need a QB... They are actually sound everywhere else. Must be nice.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast