Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

View Poll Results: What games interest you most?

Voters
2. You may not vote on this poll
  • New Orleans at Buffalo

0 0%
  • Green Bay at Chicago

0 0%
  • Cleveland at Detroit

0 0%
  • Cincinnati at Tennessee

0 0%
  • Pittsburgh at Indianapolis

0 0%
  • New York Jets at Tampa Bay

0 0%
  • Minnesota at Washington

1 50.00%
  • Los Angeles Chargers at Jacksonville

1 50.00%
  • Houston at Los Angeles Rams

0 0%
  • Dallas at Atlanta

1 50.00%
  • New York Giants at San Francisco

0 0%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 21 of 21 FirstFirst ... 11192021
    Quote Originally Posted by eDush View Post
    Then ask a site mod to verify this cause I think I know what I type
    This site uses vbulletin software. It's the same software, different version, as I've used on my site for years.
    Whether an admin or a moderator, there are limits to what can be seen. In vbulletin, as with most forum software, if you delete a post, it is what's called a soft delete meaning it's only deleted from public view...admins could still see it, even restore it. However, if you simply edit a post? It's gone period...the original post is not retrievable.
    gotta love 'referential' treatment

Quote Originally Posted by SiteWolf View Post
    This site uses vbulletin software. It's the same software, different version, as I've used on my site for years.
    Whether an admin or a moderator, there are limits to what can be seen. In vbulletin, as with most forum software, if you delete a post, it is what's called a soft delete meaning it's only deleted from public view...admins could still see it, even restore it. However, if you simply edit a post? It's gone period...the original post is not retrievable.
    We can see what it was edited from and to though. You need that for modding reasons in case someone tried to quick edit a post that got infracted.

PROCESSING

The Saints could have won that game in Buffalo by running the ball on every play.

I never took the phrase "next man up" too seriously. The Cowboys had the next man up at left tackle (replacing Tyron Smith) and they gave up six sacks to pretty much a nobody.

That challenge made by John Fox that reversed the call in favor of the Packers was so comical, you would expect it to happen to Craig T. Nelson's character on the sitcom "Coach" -- or the Browns.

Quote Originally Posted by warfelg View Post
    We can see what it was edited from and to though. You need that for modding reasons in case someone tried to quick edit a post that got infracted.
    interesting, then it must be a setting I've never used....or new in the newer software (mine is a few years old)
    gotta love 'referential' treatment

Nah you can. I've seen it/done it when I had privs for one of the nfl games and people changed bids and ****

interesting, then it must be a setting I've never used....or new in the newer software (mine is a few years old)
    Probably a newer vb version. That was my first thought

Page 21 of 21 FirstFirst ... 11192021