Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Louis C.K

Louis C.K

The latest to be accused of sexual misconduct.

Another one bites the dust.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Didn't Jen Kirkman sorta accuse him (but without directly naming him) of this very thing (masturbating in front of women) a year or two ago?

I know she backed off from it after the backlash she received from making those comments, but I'm honestly not that surprised by this given those rumors and some of the jokes in Louie's act.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

Heard rumors about this for awhile but I thought it was more of a joke.
    Bachelors III . . . In the Inn. . . Lanas Garage 4/18/75 . . . lpswitch with Snake, Hards and Mendy . . .B.D.W.B. . . Ambition: I want Dooleys Job . . . Saturday Night Live . . . Bathroom Brawls . . . Living at Snakes . . . WHERE IS MUSKY. - John Tortorella

I mean thatís tucked up what he did, but at least not sexual assault.

Sucks that now we will never get another Louie season.

"be a man, don't masturbate in front of us". you're damned if you do, you're damned if you don't

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Pretty ****ed up how common this **** is in Hollywood. I mean it's common elsewhere too, but it really seems like Hollywood is this little cesspool.

I like that this is the exact material that some of his jokes are based off of.

And then some people are shocked now that he could do something like this. The writing was almost literally written on the wall haha

He apologized today and took responsibility for his actions.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/pagesix...-are-true/amp/

I still like the guy, sucks that he did this, but like many others who have been given a second chance I hope he gets one and does not duck it up. At least he was man enough to say that it all was his fault, did not try to dismiss these women or change the subject or flat out deny it.

Quote Originally Posted by Tkais9009 View Post
    I like that this is the exact material that some of his jokes are based off of.

And then some people are shocked now that he could do something like this. The writing was almost literally written on the wall haha
    Yeah I'm not surprised. His observational stuff is hilarious but I was always thought the constant sex and masturbation jokes were more creepy than funny.

really puts a new perspective on this snl skit

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y6wqtti7EeE

Gotta like that he owned it and doesn't seem like a generic apology. You know his act will not be the same anymore though.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack of Blades View Post
    I don't consider Brand New indie. I consider them ****ing awesome and don't belong to a genre.

Maybe it'll be his Richard Pryor on fire moment lol

Quote Originally Posted by koldjerky View Post
    Gotta like that he owned it and doesn't seem like a generic apology. You know his act will not be the same anymore though.
    I read it more like he's sorry he got caught, not sorry he did it.

Quote Originally Posted by mike_noodles View Post
    I read it more like he's sorry he got caught, not sorry he did it.
    I feel the same way.

Gawker (which is no longer around) ran a similar story about him in 2012(?) and both he and his manager dismissed it as rumors and nothing more. I think the only reason he's admitting guilt this time around is because the landscape has changed with these kind of accusations and most importantly, it's negatively impacting his career (already dropped by HBO, his new movie will probably never be released, and he's under review by FX).

His apology was well crafted and I'm sure many people will eat it up. I'm not buying it though and have zero interest in anything he does in the future.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk
    Last edited by DamnGoat; 11-10-2017 at 08:01 PM.

Obviously he is more sorry that he finally got exposed. Still I am a person who is willing to give a secret JD chance to somebody that did not physically attacked these women. He is a sicko, but not on the level of these others that crossed the line even further.

Quote Originally Posted by Sick Of It All View Post
    Obviously he is more sorry that he finally got exposed. Still I am a person who is willing to give a secret JD chance to somebody that did not physically attacked these women. He is a sicko, but not on the level of these others that crossed the line even further.

A secret JD chance, ay?

"there's no scraps in my scrapbook"

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast