Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    are we really losing to the 49ers? I DVR the game and Iím afraid to watch it

If only we had the Browns on the schedule this season, then we might be locked in for the #1 pick!
    NYG SB CHAMPS

JFT96

I've never seen a team quit like this.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by GiantsSwaGG View Post
    are we really losing to the 49ers? I DVR the game and Iím afraid to watch it
    We are not losing to the niners, we are getting clobbered by the niners.

Quote Originally Posted by GGGGG-Men View Post

But hey, at least we have continuity with both the FO and the coaching staff.

That's the only thing that matters to this ownership.

6. 11-12-2017, 08:29 PM
    Reason
    Trolling - Rush

This team is a disgrace. If there were ever a good time to fire people mid season, it is now.

Don't worry. He's got this.

Va...heart between Giants Stadium and MSG
    I just think its silly not to even have Webb in uniform.

Quote Originally Posted by GottaBelieve View Post
    This team is a disgrace. If there were ever a good time to fire people mid season, it is now.
    Seriously. I thought it'd be better to do before the bye and allow time to regroup. I don't get what the hold up is now. This is pathetic.

Coughlin had bad years but I never saw players pull up on plays like today and just flat quit on their coaches. If it weren't for Eli and some of the rookies I'd have a hard time watching a team with this ****** demeanor.

McAdoo has to go.

Seriously. I thought it'd be better to do before the bye and allow time to regroup. I don't get what the hold up is now. This is pathetic.

Coughlin had bad years but I never saw players pull up on plays like today and just flat quit on their coaches. If it weren't for Eli and some of the rookies I'd have a hard time watching a team with this ****** demeanor.

McAdoo has to go.

Itís a runaway train set completely on fire.

It needs to be blown up immediately. Just rescue Eli and a few others. Everyone else, including those defensive players who have flat quit on their teammates need to go.

I can live with a mediocre team with mediocre talent playing their best and still failing. I canít deal with this disaster. These players and the coaches who lead them should be ashamed of themselves. None of them outside of a handful of guys deserve to wear the uniform right now.

Don't worry. He's got this.

This makes you appreciate coughlin more tho

That was the football equivalent of listening to someone aggressively rub a piece of Styrofoam.

They are quitting on Spagnola as well as MacAdoo which I am surprised at. I thought the defense really liked Spags, obviously not. If that is the case he has to go along with everyone else.

Coughlin's Revenge.

if the Giants D was not purposely playing like that , then wow!!!

I can live with one bad oops, or get beat deep or miss a tackle, but multiple times, and look like on replay and playing it back you don't want any part of the tackle?

Yea I think the message was some are not playing for this coach, I don't care what a couple guys say, it's pretty obvious to the fan's and everyone else, MAC must go and now.

I top draft pick is the only thing worth waiting for at this point. But I would like to see life after Eli, I would like to see a moving quarterback, and I'm not giving him the blame here. But when teams are this bad I never seen a QB not taken out, never seen a change up.

take the streak and shove it, I really don't care, he tied his brother. He'll get the start no doubt next week but one more flip pass for a fumble its time for Eli to sit.

And just so its clear I am and always has been a big Eli fan, but the team is bigger than the individual.

Lastly where is our d-ends or outside containment? I've never seen RB's get outside so easily.

Va...heart between Giants Stadium and MSG
    Quote Originally Posted by kyubi256 View Post
    This makes you appreciate coughlin more tho
    This has nothing to do with Coughlin....we appreciate him...we love him but his time was up.

One thing that was apparent when we parted ways with TC was that the league had no use for a near 70 yr old HC. TC still thinks he should be coaching....he settled for that GM job in Jacksonville because he loves to be around the game.

We gave McAdoo a chance to see what he can do.....he wasn't ready.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast