Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast
    So he asked women if he could jerk off in front of them and in at least one case he did? It's ****in weird and sad but this is not a major news story.
    Bachelors III . . . In the Inn. . . Lanas Garage 4/18/75 . . . lpswitch with Snake, Hards and Mendy . . .B.D.W.B. . . Ambition: I want Dooleys Job . . . Saturday Night Live . . . Bathroom Brawls . . . Living at Snakes . . . WHERE IS MUSKY. - John Tortorella

Quote Originally Posted by krazylegz View Post
    witch hunt is only beginning....this is how it works
    I understand what you're saying, but I disagree with your choice of words. A witch hunt is looking for something that doesn't exist, or harassing people because of there views, or an actual witch hunt. For me the hunt is real, they are looking for real sexual predators.

I do think that this is the tip of the iceberg and many, many Hollywood types are gonna go down. The reach of this movement (for lack of a better term) is all encompassing. Whether this encourages more women from other walks of life to speak up, I don't know, but I do know that this **** happens all the time, all over the place, in just about every type of workplace.

That's the classic "I've been caught and it's ruining my career" apology.

I would say good riddance, but I'm almost certain he'll be welcomed back in a year or two.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

Another pervert, another idiot!

Just read he confirmed the accusations, and he’s truly SORRY!!

Somewhere within the transmutation of Yin and Yang
    Some one you are so FOS. "He deserves what he got... scum.. perv..."
    He didn't drug and rape a woman. He didn't molest a child.

I guarantee that all of you condemning have done at least as bad and if you are to big of a pussoia to act on it, you've thought way worse.

It's really easy to point the finger.
    Hypocritical bunch of BS.

You see what you want to see and you hear what you want to hear.

Quote Originally Posted by fingerbang View Post
    So he asked women if he could jerk off in front of them and in at least one case he did? It's ****in weird and sad but this is not a major news story.
    Agreed.

So he asked one of the female comedians if could masturbate in front of her and she said no and then he didn't. The media is treating her as a "victim". That's not a victim, lol. One of the others suspected he was masturbating when she was on the phone with him but she wasn't really sure. You gotta be kidding me.

I think it's good that dangerous sexual predators like a Harvey Weinstein are being called out for their **** but the whole purpose of this movement or whatever it is was not to ruin the lives of people who make sad and embarrassing sexual advances.

****ing Tig Notaro is pretending to be a victim because Louis released her album years ago and because of that she has some minor association with him. Get ****ing real.

These aren't victims these opportunists in a feeding frenzy.
    Bachelors III . . . In the Inn. . . Lanas Garage 4/18/75 . . . lpswitch with Snake, Hards and Mendy . . .B.D.W.B. . . Ambition: I want Dooleys Job . . . Saturday Night Live . . . Bathroom Brawls . . . Living at Snakes . . . WHERE IS MUSKY. - John Tortorella

Quote Originally Posted by krazylegz View Post
    witch hunt is only beginning....this is how it works
    Oh darn

"there's no scraps in my scrapbook"

Quote Originally Posted by DamnGoat View Post
    That's the classic "I've been caught and it's ruining my career" apology.

I would say good riddance, but I'm almost certain he'll be welcomed back in a year or two.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk
    ^^^^

"there's no scraps in my scrapbook"

I’m going to miss all the “Louis CK once said...” posts on PSD.

Quote Originally Posted by Kinkotheclown View Post

I guarantee that all of you condemning have done at least as bad and if you are to big of a pussoia to act on it, you've thought way worse.

That’s a good thread : are you guilty of sexual misconduct or violence?

Or, what have you done for which you would have to apologize if people found out?
    Last edited by Dugmet; 11-11-2017 at 08:44 AM.

Does it make a difference if he asked these women if they wanted to see his penis? Where is the line b/t sexual misconduct and just being a perv?

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Quote Originally Posted by Kinkotheclown:31975234

So you're guaranteeing that a bunch of people on this board have done worse than asking a woman that they've had no relationship with if they can jerk off in front of said woman?

WTF dude. You act like that's a normal thing for guys to ask. Something tells me if you truly believe what you just said, you're likely one of these disgusting pervs that needs to get the **** kicked out of them for saying **** like that to women.

You just don't ask dumb *** **** like that. Show women some ****ing respect. What kind of scumbag says, "hey, can I jerk off in front of you?". Seriously dude....

This probably doesn't deserve the story it's getting and I don't consider him a sexual predator if that's all he did, but he's a disgusting disrespectful scumbag, and people like that are the ones probably on the verge of actually committing a sexual crime.

Quote Originally Posted by bklynny67 View Post
    So you're guaranteeing that a bunch of people on this board have done worse than asking a woman that they've had no relationship with if they can jerk off in front of said woman?

WTF dude. You act like that's a normal thing for guys to ask. Something tells me if you truly believe what you just said, you're likely one of these disgusting pervs that needs to get the **** kicked out of them for saying **** like that to women.

You just don't ask dumb *** **** like that. Show women some ****ing respect. What kind of scumbag says, "hey, can I jerk off in front of you?". Seriously dude....

This probably doesn't deserve the story it's getting and I don't consider him a sexual predator if that's all he did, but he's a disgusting disrespectful scumbag, and people like that are the ones probably on the verge of actually committing a sexual crime.
    would he still be escalating? he's pretty old

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Quote Originally Posted by bklynny67 View Post

Yes. I believe that everyone on here has done something like that, maybe not that exact thing but pressed into, grabbed an arse, said some crude, nasty stuff and if they didn't have the courage, they have fantasized or thought at least as bad

No. It's not a normal thing to ask, I've said weird. Don't put words in my mouth or I'll call Louis to ask him to ask you, if he can put something in yours.

Yes. You do ask women dumb stuff. All of us have. I would argue in his own warped way he did attempt respect by at least asking and then not doing it when they said, no.

I'm sorry if you've lived such a scared life that you never took a chance but something tells me you've got some skeletons hanging i your closet. Most people who respond this vehemently do.

Is Louis gross? Yes. Is he pathetic? Yes. But we all are and if you ignore that about yourself, you are FOS.
    I would venture a guess that most men have at some point, had a women or man they desired and done something out of the blue that would either get something started or get them slapped.

Yang does not exist without yin.
    That shadow self.
    The id
    We all have it. His just manifests in a very bizarre way

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast