Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 18 of 26 FirstFirst ... 81617181920 ... LastLast

Thread: Roy Moore

Moore was barred from the local Y, and the local Mall for aggressively trolling minor girls.

What about the signed yearbook? Let's have a handwriting analysis on that.

Even Bannon is wavering.
    I am not a con artist! I am a businessman! I have a big brain and I'm good at making deals! People are just jealous of my BIG BRAIN! BAD!

Guess who? The future X-Presdent...

Quote Originally Posted by bagwell368 View Post
    Moore was barred from the local Y, and the local Mall for aggressively trolling minor girls.

What about the signed yearbook? Let's have a handwriting analysis on that.

Even Bannon is wavering.
    Moore must have said Obama wasn't the be worst president or something. Pedophilia isn't a problem for Bannon. So what did he really do? Say the EPA shouldn't be repealed 100%?

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    Moore must have said Obama wasn't the be worst president or something. Pedophilia isn't a problem for Bannon. So what did he really do? Say the EPA shouldn't be repealed 100%?
    According to either CNN or MSNBC he said if Moore was guilty he'd put him in the ground himself.

Geez, I love that sort of man talk.. Bannon needs to be shrunk, he's so obviously damaged. Trump is too old, plus getting a narcissistic personality to become self aware could take well over a decade of 3 visits per week, and even then I doubt it.
    I am not a con artist! I am a businessman! I have a big brain and I'm good at making deals! People are just jealous of my BIG BRAIN! BAD!

Guess who? The future X-Presdent...

I'm curious if all the people defending Moore at the beginning of this thread who called this story fake still feel that way in light of basically everyone in town saying this was a well known thing back then.
    Last edited by valade16; 11-14-2017 at 08:48 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    I'm curious if all the people defending Moore at the beginning of this thread who called this story fake still feel that way in light of basically everyone in town saying this was a well known thing back then.
    Still #FakeNews
    Think long and hard about why you respond to nonsense. Please!

They asked Mo Brooks if he believed Roy Moore did this his answer.

I believe the democrats will do great damage to our country, he said this while running fast down the stairs.

The epitome of a ****ing coward.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

https://twitter.com/abc/status/930568588406161409

Still #whataboutclinton

Quote Originally Posted by Sick Of It All View Post
    Still #whataboutclinton

She hasn't come out about trolling malls and trying to sleep with underage women. Obviously she's a Moore supporter.

I think it's possible he dated 17 or 18 year olds when he was in his early 30s. Hell I think it's possible he sexually assaulted someone but I doubt it and it's basically unprovable since these are 40 year old accusations. I doubt it's true he did anything illegal but I do know one thing for sure: the media has abandoned all journalistic integrity to go all in for this win.

Basically all the articles published subsequent to the initial accuser and Gloria Allred's "yearbook" allegation (which looks pretty unlikely to me but I've not studied it to deeply because I have zero regard for Allred or her credibility) have been nothing but unsourced hearsay. The YMCA, the mall - all unsourced hearsay. The manager of the mall was asked and said he didn't know about him being on the list but the unsourced hearsay articles did not publish this.

I already knew the national news media was corrupt and lacked integrity. A whole lot more people learned that after this hit job, whatever you think of Moore - and I personally don't think much more of him than I do any other evangelical (which is to say not much) but anybody that triggers the GOP establishment and the media so much I'd say might be worth a vote.

Quote Originally Posted by flea View Post
    Basically all the articles published subsequent to the initial accuser and Gloria Allred's "yearbook" allegation
    I think you need to go back and read the WaPo article and think about things again. I'll help you out: there are 5 different women the Post heard allegations from. Some sought out the Post, some didn't. They don't know each other. Even the CHUD Far-Right Hardy Boy Brigade hasn't even been able to concoct even the dumbest of their conspiracy making potential to discredit that.

Besides the fact that you so desperately want a **** wad of a human being with an alarming history of ruling on hebephilia cases to be innocent...even many of our dumbest and most tribalist Republican leaders have denounced and stated they believe the accusers.

You're being purposefully ignorant to all these issues so that your narrative works. Or you just need to slow down and Google these things before you show your ***. The Menendez stuff you posted was nonsense and this attack on the credibility of the report and the fundamental misunderstanding you have shown in regards to said report is alarming.

It's hard to have these discussions when so many people are incapable of observing the same reality. End snarky post. I just don't get what's going on from you. I expect it from some...
    this my sig

Quote Originally Posted by Sick Of It All View Post
    Still #whataboutclinton

this my sig

Yea they sourced 30+ people. Take the #FakeNews whinefest somewhere else.
    Think long and hard about why you respond to nonsense. Please!

Quote Originally Posted by ManRam View Post
    It's hard to have these discussions when so many people are incapable of observing the same reality. End snarky post. I just don't get what's going on from you. I expect it from some...
    Spare me the histrionics. The Allred "yearbook signing" is a hilarious forgery, obvious to even the untrained naked eye, and that woman is likely some mentally ill person that Allred is taking advantage of. 4 of the 5 "independent" allegations didn't allege anything illegal, and the fifth he is denying.

Why am I supposed to believe some random nobody that allegedly approached the Washington Post of all publications? Just because you want it to be true? Why am I supposed to give credibility to toilet journalism from the New Yorker (whose subscription I mercifully canceled a couple years ago after being a decade+ subscriber) when they publish unsourced hearsay?

The real story in all this isn't who the Alabama Senator is going to be but the depths to which our national news media will sink their credibility in pursuit of a political agenda. I honestly don't even think they sunk low enough yet - maybe one day we'll get to see Natural Born Killers happen IRL to Geraldo. Well, one can hope.

The really sad thing is one day they'll trot out this shoddy journalism for someone who 100% is guilty and it's proveable, poison the well by the fact they've cried wolf way too many times, and the people will lose what journalism owed to us - an independent eye.

Moore is almost certainly going to win, and I would imagine they'll railroad him at the GOP in the Senate or the governor will try something or who knows - the chaos will be popcorn worthy. The point is, this guy really doesn't matter that much. He'll be another Rand Paul or Bernie Sanders type of Senator with minimal influence on policy and the establishment will primary him next time around.

The media is sacrficing all of this - credibility and all - just to get rid of him. Amazing.

Page 18 of 26 FirstFirst ... 81617181920 ... LastLast