Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 13 of 27 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast

Thread: Roy Moore

Quote Originally Posted by flea View Post
    If he's guilty of a crime he should be tried and imprisoned - and impeached if he were to win the race. But the idea that everyone just has to believe a crooked outfit like Washington Post just because and railroad the decades long career of a public official on rumors is un-American and unjust.
    Pretty sure the statute of limitations has long passed.

On the crooked bull****, put up or shut up on that nonsense. The Washington Post is one of the most reputable news organizations in the United States.
    Think long and hard about why you respond to nonsense. Please!

I didn't expect you to believe something that inconveniences your narrative. The truth is the allegations against him have more legs than the weak 40 year old allegations by these women - and the reaction by everyone (GOP, DNC, media) makes it clear it's not even about the allegations. They just want Moore gone.
    If he's guilty of a crime he should be tried and imprisoned - and impeached if he were to win the race. But the idea that everyone just has to believe a crooked outfit like Washington Post just because and railroad the decades long career of a public official on rumors is un-American and unjust.
    Ironic in light of you mentioning allegations against Menendez that didn't even warrant a charge, let alone a trial.

I guess everyone shouldn't believe the crooked Washington Post but they should believe inforwars, breitbart, and dailycaller?

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post

On the crooked bull****, put up or shut up on that nonsense. The Washington Post is one of the most reputable news organizations in the United States.
    I wouldn't expect him to give them credit if it inconveniences his narrative.

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post

Hah! Maybe 30 years ago. It's just a Silicon Valley propaganda machine now. The extreme cultural leftism I think is just a cover for its unfettered support for the de facto government sanctioned monopolies our government has given to tech companies to steal (aka "track") all they can from us and sell it without our consent or giving us a cut.

That's, at base, probably why they hate politicians like Roy Moore so much. I mean, I'm sure they all hate religious Christians on a personal basis but I think they're worried America might eventually elect less corrupt politicians that will remember we have anti-trust laws on the books that courts have ignored for decades and they could fix that.

Quote Originally Posted by ManRam View Post
    OK. Whatever fits the narrative you want.
    My only narrative is that all Americans are entitled to due process.

Your narrative is that people you and Gloria Allred and the Washington Post don't like should have stuff taken away from them because you say so.

Maybe, maybe not. Feds thought it wasn't "easily dismissed." That sounds pretty severe in the face of underage sex allegations - especially compared to the catastrophe du jour in this thread. I'll trust the integrity of a federal investigation over what a couple of local Dominican Republic police say publicly and for obvious effect.
    OK. Whatever fits the narrative you want.

Here's an easy way to illustrate the difference: no one is currently accusing Menendez of any sort of sexual impropriety.
    Last edited by ManRam; 11-13-2017 at 10:46 PM.
    this my sig

Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    I wouldn't expect him to give them credit if it inconveniences his narrative.
    Yea the "fake news" bull**** isn't going to cut it any more. They don't like that they report negatively against their hero.

If you wanna do the partisan "look at this person instead of Roy Moore who I'm defending....because...(why!?)" do it with Clinton. No one ever took the allegations against him seriously. And we always should have.

Or just, you know, not worry about owning libs or whatever and acknowledge we're in a unique period right now where women are emboldened and empowered to tell their stories and that's amazing and long long long past due.
    this my sig

born and raised on the south side of Chicago.
    I didn't expect you to believe something that inconveniences your narrative. The truth is the allegations against him have more legs than the weak 40 year old allegations by these women - and the reaction by everyone (GOP, DNC, media) makes it clear it's not even about the allegations. They just want Moore gone.
    No they don't... those allegations led to the allegations he's being tried for. It's funny you **** on the wash post... when they covered the hell out of the initial Menendez allegations and are running multiple stories on Menendez now.

Can you give us anything else besides the FBI investigated it? Are you suggesting the FBI is less capable at investigating something that the Wash post? You hate america don't you?

Quote Originally Posted by MrPoon
    man with hair like fire can destroy souls with a twitch of his thighs.

Quote Originally Posted by flips333 View Post
    Are you suggesting the FBI is less capable at investigating something that the Wash post? You hate america don't you?
    There are few things that have really melted liberals' brains that bother/frighten me and among them is the sudden worshipping of the American intelligence community. The CIA sucks and is evil. The FBI is often evil. The investigative checks on the executive branch is necessary and good but I think we gotta chill with the "you're anti-American if you're anti-FBI".

Just me though.

To your point though...the FBI was interested because these accusers went straight to them and then the accusers admitted they were paid to lie and thus the FBI isn't as interested and has certainly found nothing to keep them interested. I do hope he gets busted for corruption because any time we can get that to happen is a win for Democracy. I say that being admittedly ignorant to a lot of the finer details about this current case...so maybe i should chill. But they're all corrupt!
    this my sig

born and raised on the south side of Chicago.
    Quote Originally Posted by ManRam View Post
    There are few things that have really melted liberals' brains that bother/frighten me and among them is the sudden worshipping of the American intelligence community. The CIA sucks and is evil. The FBI is often evil. The investigative checks on the executive branch is necessary and good but I think we gotta chill with the "you're anti-American if you're anti-FBI".

Just me though.

To your point though...the FBI was interested because these accusers went straight to them and then the accusers admitted they were paid to lie and thus the FBI isn't as interested and has certainly found nothing to keep them interested. I do hope he gets busted for corruption because any time we can get that to happen is a win for Democracy. I say that being admittedly ignorant to a lot of the finer details about this current case...so maybe i should chill. But they're all corrupt!
    When was it that your sense of humor fell off?

A broader question. Why won't everyone just let me and flea rip on each other?

Quote Originally Posted by MrPoon
    man with hair like fire can destroy souls with a twitch of his thighs.

Quote Originally Posted by flips333 View Post
    When was it that your sense of humor fell off?

A broader question. Why won't everyone just let me and flea rip on each other?
    Can't speak for anyone else but I would say when we elected a ****ing lunatic president.

http://theweek.com/speedreads/737236...ing-teen-girls

Roy Moore was allegedly banned from the local mall back then for trying to pick up high school chicks.

Seems like this was sort of an open secret back then.

Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    http://theweek.com/speedreads/737236...ing-teen-girls

Roy Moore was allegedly banned from the local mall back then for trying to pick up high school chicks.

Seems like this was sort of an open secret back then.
    The Washington Post paid the mall to ban him.

"I AM THE GREATEST OF ALL TIME"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WFuffcVDKKg
    lol

Quote Originally Posted by B'sCeltsPatsSox View Post
    The Washington Post paid the mall to ban him.
    You're half way there. They paid the women to say that. The mall never said that they banned him. The women did.
    GJO- You will never be forgotten. "MORE THAN MINFINITY"!

Page 13 of 27 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast